Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Suffering from Post-Wedding Blues
By Annie Dee | May 27, 2014 1:48 PM EST
After pulling off the celebrity wedding of the year, newly married couple, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are missing the hustle and bustle of planning a great wedding. According to Hollywood Life, now that all the glitz and glamour of their wedding in Paris is over, Kardashian and West are feeling some sort of post-wedding blues. In particular, they are actually missing the attention of the world, which was trained on them for seven months as they plan the details of their wedding. Plus, anticipating being the center of the attention at the greatest wedding of the year was quite fun until it lasted.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
"The wedding was such an amazing experience for them, that they are sad that it is all over, and can't believe that it has happened already," a source revealed to HollywoodLife.com exclusively. "So they are sad that they aren't anticipating the big day anymore."
"Don't get me wrong, they are ecstatic that they are married but just sad that all the magic of the big day is over," Hollywood Life's source explains. And because they have become addicted to planning such big celebrations, they have the idea of planning yearly anniversary parties. "They have already spoken about plans on doing anniversary parties. Every year will be a big party to celebrate their love." Hollywood Life reports.
Before they start thinking about anniversaries and more parties however, the two are set to enjoy a luxurious honeymoon in Ireland. On May 25, they landed in city of Cork in Ireland thorugh their private jet. They are staying at the Castlemartyr Resort, just a half hour drive from the east of the city. The said honeymoon will cost at least $70,000. Ireland is a special place for Kim Kardashian because it is also in this picturesque country where Bruce and Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashsian's mom spent their honeymoon after getting married in 1991.
If Kim Kardashian still has nothing better to do after this honeymoon, she can also refocus her energy on helping Rob Kardashian deal with his depression and weight issues. Kim Kardashian has reportedly criticized Rob harshly about his weight that Rob did not attend the wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills