Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Suffering from Post-Wedding Blues
By Annie Dee | May 27, 2014 1:48 PM EST
After pulling off the celebrity wedding of the year, newly married couple, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are missing the hustle and bustle of planning a great wedding. According to Hollywood Life, now that all the glitz and glamour of their wedding in Paris is over, Kardashian and West are feeling some sort of post-wedding blues. In particular, they are actually missing the attention of the world, which was trained on them for seven months as they plan the details of their wedding. Plus, anticipating being the center of the attention at the greatest wedding of the year was quite fun until it lasted.
Television personalities and sisters Khloe (L), Kourtney (C) and Kim Kardashian arrive at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
"The wedding was such an amazing experience for them, that they are sad that it is all over, and can't believe that it has happened already," a source revealed to HollywoodLife.com exclusively. "So they are sad that they aren't anticipating the big day anymore."
"Don't get me wrong, they are ecstatic that they are married but just sad that all the magic of the big day is over," Hollywood Life's source explains. And because they have become addicted to planning such big celebrations, they have the idea of planning yearly anniversary parties. "They have already spoken about plans on doing anniversary parties. Every year will be a big party to celebrate their love." Hollywood Life reports.
Before they start thinking about anniversaries and more parties however, the two are set to enjoy a luxurious honeymoon in Ireland. On May 25, they landed in city of Cork in Ireland thorugh their private jet. They are staying at the Castlemartyr Resort, just a half hour drive from the east of the city. The said honeymoon will cost at least $70,000. Ireland is a special place for Kim Kardashian because it is also in this picturesque country where Bruce and Kris Jenner, Kim Kardashsian's mom spent their honeymoon after getting married in 1991.
If Kim Kardashian still has nothing better to do after this honeymoon, she can also refocus her energy on helping Rob Kardashian deal with his depression and weight issues. Kim Kardashian has reportedly criticized Rob harshly about his weight that Rob did not attend the wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories