‘Days of Our Lives’ Spoilers: 'DOOL's’ James Scott’s Exit Planned; Find Out What Happens to EJ DiMera
By jaskiran kaur | May 27, 2014 1:39 PM EST
NBC's long-running, fan-favourite daily soap opera "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL or Days) is undergoing some major cast shakeup. In the past, few actors who portrayed vital characters have announced their exit. This left fans shocked and anxious. In Jan. 2014, Alison Sweeney announced her departure, which was followed by announcement of James Scott's exit in May. [Warning: Potential spoilers ahead!]
James Scott and Alison Sweeney portrayed show's central characters. Scott has played the role of the son of crime lord EJ DiMera for eight years. As for Sweeney, she portrayed Sami Brady ever since the character first appeared on the show. She was celebrating her 21st year in "Days of Our Lives" when Sweeney spilled the beans on the sets of "Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Jan. 21, 2014, according to New York Daily News.
As for Scott's exit, it was backed by a controversy. On his spring vacation to Peru, Scott "hung out with shamans and smoked hallucinogens," reported Showbizspy411. It was inferred consuming hallucinogens may have influenced his decision of abruptly quitting the show.
Ever since the news came out, fans have been anxious about exiting storylines of these actors' characters. Not much is known about how Sami would be written off the script. As for Sami's fiancé EJ DiMera, fans have been quick to pick some clues that maybe indicating James Scott's exit.
Even though there are no confirmations of how he will exit the show yet, fans have picked some hints to conclude that. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, a photo of Sweeney on one of her last taping days in the DiMera mansion holds possible leads. The picture that shows Sweeney posing in DiMera mansion also shows a photo of EJ in the background with what looks to be an urn. Fans are assuming that EJ may be killed off in the end.
It is said Scott's announcement was so sudden that writers were left with no time to script an appropriate soap-opera- style exit for EJ. In such a scenario, killing EJ appears to be the next best alternative what they may have opted for. James Scott is replaced or EJ DiMera is killed remains to be seen. What do you think? Will he be killed off or a new actor will take over the iconic role?
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence