LG G3 QuickCircle Case: Features And Functions
By Tanya Diente | May 27, 2014 1:31 PM EST
The LG G3 smartphone debuts on May 27. With this, LG has released more information on its most featured accessory, the QuickCircle case.
The LG G3 QuickCircle case is officially revealed, reports GSM Arena, and deserves a special attention among all the other accessories that will be released for LG G3. The fact that QuickCircle functions first and foremost as a wireless charging case for the LG G3 deserves special mention. The LG G3 QuickCircle case uses the Qi standard wireless charging pads. This allows the case to be compatible with most Qi wireless charging pads available in the market. According to Phone Arena, LG will also release an official wireless charging pad (photo) that can double as a stand (photo) for the LG G3.
The LG G3 QuickCircle case according to CNet, will come in a variety of colours (photo); Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Indian Pink and Aqua Mint. The case features a circular window that allows for easy access to important phone functions without opening the cover; check time, make and receive calls, read messages, access the camera, control music, and change settings. All these functions are done through LG G3 QuickCircle case's window (photo). When closed, the window also displays a watch face that is available from LG G3's choices of watch faces (photo).
The LG G3 QuickCircle case also has another great feature and it's called the Smart Lighting. This feature emits a soft glow in the case's window. It functions as an alert whenever there is a possible message or missed call. Simply, this feature serves as a reminder for users to check on their LG G3 phone when something needs attention.
The LG G3 QuickCircle case, along with other official accessories, will be available during the launch of the LG G3 smartphone.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Arthur George By Rob Kardashian Now Available In Colette Paris
- Nicole Kidman Does A Risqué, Twilight Style Photo Shoot In Sultry Lingerie For Interview Magazine
- Hello Kitty's Shocking News: She Is Not Cat But A Little Girl Of George and Mary White
- Keira Knightley Goes Topless For 'Interview' Magazine's September Cover
- Spanish Clothing Giant Zara Apologises For Making Kids T-Shirt That Resemble Nazi Concentration Camp Uniforms
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million