LG G3 QuickCircle Case: Features And Functions
By Tanya Diente | May 27, 2014 1:31 PM EST
The LG G3 smartphone debuts on May 27. With this, LG has released more information on its most featured accessory, the QuickCircle case.
The LG G3 QuickCircle case is officially revealed, reports GSM Arena, and deserves a special attention among all the other accessories that will be released for LG G3. The fact that QuickCircle functions first and foremost as a wireless charging case for the LG G3 deserves special mention. The LG G3 QuickCircle case uses the Qi standard wireless charging pads. This allows the case to be compatible with most Qi wireless charging pads available in the market. According to Phone Arena, LG will also release an official wireless charging pad (photo) that can double as a stand (photo) for the LG G3.
The LG G3 QuickCircle case according to CNet, will come in a variety of colours (photo); Metallic Black, Silk White, Shine Gold, Indian Pink and Aqua Mint. The case features a circular window that allows for easy access to important phone functions without opening the cover; check time, make and receive calls, read messages, access the camera, control music, and change settings. All these functions are done through LG G3 QuickCircle case's window (photo). When closed, the window also displays a watch face that is available from LG G3's choices of watch faces (photo).
The LG G3 QuickCircle case also has another great feature and it's called the Smart Lighting. This feature emits a soft glow in the case's window. It functions as an alert whenever there is a possible message or missed call. Simply, this feature serves as a reminder for users to check on their LG G3 phone when something needs attention.
The LG G3 QuickCircle case, along with other official accessories, will be available during the launch of the LG G3 smartphone.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kendall Jenner Responds To Fat Accusations By Eating Gelato
- Kendall Jenner Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Man In Milan
- Kim, Kourtney And Khloe Kardashian Show Full Support For Kendall Jenner In Milan Fashion Week Amid Bullying Reports
- Kim Kardashian Attends Gallery Opening In A Sexy Top Amid Nude Photo Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Admits Using Instagram To Find Inspiration For Kardashian Kollection Designs
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4