Super Smash Bros 4 Characters: First Look at Ike of Fire Emblem
By Karla Danica Figuerres | May 27, 2014 11:34 AM EST
The newest Super Smash Bros 4 character Ike of Fire Emblem has entered the fray and will the latest gameplay challenger.
The Super Smash Bros 4 characters will have a huge impact on the upcoming Wii U or 3DS title, soon as it the shelves this summer or winter on handheld and home console. Thus far, the Super Smash Bros 4 characters are still unknown but it has been nice to know that Little Mac, Villager and Mega Man will make their way into the battle. Now, recent news reveals that Ike of Fire Emblem will be returning in the game.
Ike's return in Super Smash Bros 4 raises a number of questions. One, why not the other Fire Emblem: Awakening Nintendo Character Chrom instead of Ike? Apart from being an epic brawler, Smash Bros has been a way for Nintendo to promote its greatest and latest characters like Pit and Greninja with its standard classics like Aran, Link and Samus. A character from the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn is an interesting option when Chrom's game is newer.
Back in the transition from Melee to Brawl, Ike took the place of Roy but there is no sure way to tell whether Super Smash Bros 4 character list will include another Fire Emblem addition. At this point, SSB4 is already full of Pokémon characters, adding Chrom to Ike and Marth would be an interesting move.
Ike, as a Super Smash Bros 4 Character is expected to have many attacks similar in Brawl. Either and counter block might be seen but nothing is certain at this point. Nintendo's official character page for Ike gives no details regarding its skill set however, based on the Smash Bros Browl Ike, the character might give slow but hard strike with each swing.
At this point, Super Smash Bros 4 character list is shaping up to be a great addition to the Smash Bros franchise. The constant updates of Super Smash Bros 4 characters combined with the fresh additions like Final Destination of every level and for For Guts or For Glory online modes, the newest gameplay for 3DS and Wii U might be the best yet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family