‘The Bachelorette’ Season 10 (2014) Winner: Jimmy Kimmel Predicts the Winner of Andi Dorfman Season-- Find Out Who Wins [Major Spoilers]
By jaskiran kaur | May 27, 2014 11:26 AM EST
"The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014) is only a week old and Josh Murray has created quite a buzz as rumored or predicted winner of Andi Dorfman season. The show premiered on May 19, 2014 introducing 25 bachelor contestants. Ahead of the premiere, reality TV spy and guru Reality Steve revealed detailed spoilers about the show. He also revealed the name of the final four and the winner. Now, the famous TV show host Jimmy Kimmel has also predicted the winner and it coincides with Reality Steve's spoilers.
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
Following the years old ritual, "The Bachelorette" starlet Andi Dorfman recently appeared on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" after the premiere of the tenth season. Show host Jimmy Kimmel and Dorfman sat down talking about the current season. During the interview, Jimmy Kimmel guessed the winner of the show, reported Wetpaint. And he may have accidentally spilled some major spoilers for the fans of the reality dating show.
According to Kimmel, the final four contestants will include Nick Viall, Marcus Grodd, Chris Soules and Josh Murray. The one who will beat them all in the contest will be Josh Murray, as predicted by the comedian.
"You are going to be Andi M," Kimmel told Dorfman.
"You'll get rid of the, no offense to your dad, but Dorfman is a bad last name," he joked.
Maintaining her composure and not giving out any clues, all that Dorfman said was "we'll see." However, Dorfman did seem a little "uncomfortable in the hot seat, fidgeting, grabbing at her collar and bouncing her leg with nervous energy," noted the Web site.
Whether Jimmy Kimmel is right or not, it remains to be seen. But his predictions coincide with spoilers revealed by Reality Steve. In his blog realitysteve.com, Steve names Nick Viall, Chris Soules and Josh Murray as her hometown dates. He also disclosed that Dorfman is now engaged to Josh Murray.
Murray is a former professional baseball player from Dorfman's hometown. Soules is a 32-year-old farmer and Nick is a 33-year-old software sales executive. It should be noted that Jimmy Kimmel and Reality Steve, both accurately predicted the winners of Juan Pablo's "The Bachelor" Season 18. Do you think predictions by them will stand true and Andi Dorfman will choose Josh Murray as the winner for "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014)? Which contestant do you want to win?
For more spoilers and updates on "The Bachelorette" Season 10 (2014), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery