'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Casting Team Looking for a DJ to Appear in New Season with a Purpose
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 27, 2014 10:22 AM EST
"Teen Wolf" will be having a pin when the hit MTV series returns with Season 4. The latest spoiler reports tease that the casting team is looking for a well-known DJ to appear in the upcoming new season with a purpose.
The exclusive E!Online Spoiler Chat report revealed that the show is currently looking for a DJ to make an appearance in Season 4 and spin with a purpose. The report further noted that things will get more interesting if this DJ will be an evil one.
Fans will get to know who this DJ is in the ninth episode of "Teen Wolf" Season 4. The Wet Paint report speculates the DJ's purpose have something to do with the new villain called "The Benefactor" and even suggested that Skrillex could portray the character arriving at Beacon Hills.
The report further teased that "Teen Wolf" Season 4 will begin two months after the tragic death of Allison Argent (Crystal Reed). Scott (Tyler Posey), Stiles (Dylan O'Brien), Lydia (Holland Roden), Kira (Arden Cho) and Malia (Shelley Hennig) will return to Beacon Hills High for a new school semester.
However, there will be a gap between the Scott-Kira relationship because the two characters do not know what to do after Allison's death. Series creator Jeff Davis teased that Kira does not know how much space to give Scott while Scott does not know what to do because he is just a teenager falling in-love but he still wants to respect the memory of the first girl that he loved.
Another thing that fans will be watching out for in "Teen Wolf" Season 4 is the return of Kate Argent (Jill Wagner) as a new creature. The Season 3 finale episode showed Kate Argent revealing her supernatural status to Derek Hale (Tyler Hoechlin).
Additionally, the Carter Matt spoiler report teased that "Teen Wolf" Season 4 will have a Latin flavor in addition to the Asian influences when it comes to the creatures introduced in the new season as well as their mythology.
Get to know the new characters, creatures and enemies when "Teen Wolf" Season 4 returns on Monday night, June 23, at 10 pm ET on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Promo Video 'Can't Go Back' for Upcoming Season Released, Colton Haynes Spotted on the 'Teen Wolf' Set - [READ]
From 'Teen Wolf' to 'The Originals' Cast: Daniel Sharman Joins Season 2 of the CW Spinoff Series as New French Quarter Witch Named Kaleb - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: First Full Synopsis Released, Mysterious New Enemy to Emerge - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate