Rob Kardashian Deletes Old Tweets After Skipping Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Wedding
By Anne Lu | May 27, 2014 10:19 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has deleted all his previous Twitter posts and just left few bible verses after fleeing his sister Kim and Kanye West’s wedding. The lone Kardashian brother still remains mum about why he took off from Florence before Kimye’s big day.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5.
According to X17Online.com, he got fed up with Kim and Kanye’s display of wealth. He took off before the pre-wedding lunch with designer Valentino as well because Kim insisted that the men wear the designer’s suits, which didn’t fit Rob.
“Rob said he was sickened by Kim and Kanye’s display of wealth and clothes and beauty and called it ‘superficial bulls***’ but Kim was pissed that Rob hadn’t made an effort to drop any weight o the past few months,” the source said.
TMZ, on the other hand, claims that Rob simply didn’t want to pose for pictures with his family. His recent gain weight apparently made him “so insecure and depressed” about his appearance on photos.
When the Kardashians insisted that he take pictures with them, Rob flew home.
On Monday, though, he deleted his old Twitter posts and changed his profile picture.
“happy memorial day,” his first new tweet reads.
Rob continued with a bible quote, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12,” before adding, “Lord Jesus, protect those who protect me- police, firefighters, and those in the military.
“Teach me to pray for them and to honor them for their service. Amen.
“GOD BLESS AMERICA”
He also posted a photo of him and Scott Disick, his sister Kourtney’s partner, greeting him a happy birthday.
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) May 26, 2014
Kim and Kanye were married on Saturday at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. Rob, who was with the family during the pre-wedding celebration in Paris, took off just hours before the lavish ceremony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast