Rob Kardashian Deletes Old Tweets After Skipping Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Wedding
By Anne Lu | May 27, 2014 10:19 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has deleted all his previous Twitter posts and just left few bible verses after fleeing his sister Kim and Kanye West’s wedding. The lone Kardashian brother still remains mum about why he took off from Florence before Kimye’s big day.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5.
According to X17Online.com, he got fed up with Kim and Kanye’s display of wealth. He took off before the pre-wedding lunch with designer Valentino as well because Kim insisted that the men wear the designer’s suits, which didn’t fit Rob.
“Rob said he was sickened by Kim and Kanye’s display of wealth and clothes and beauty and called it ‘superficial bulls***’ but Kim was pissed that Rob hadn’t made an effort to drop any weight o the past few months,” the source said.
TMZ, on the other hand, claims that Rob simply didn’t want to pose for pictures with his family. His recent gain weight apparently made him “so insecure and depressed” about his appearance on photos.
When the Kardashians insisted that he take pictures with them, Rob flew home.
On Monday, though, he deleted his old Twitter posts and changed his profile picture.
“happy memorial day,” his first new tweet reads.
Rob continued with a bible quote, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12,” before adding, “Lord Jesus, protect those who protect me- police, firefighters, and those in the military.
“Teach me to pray for them and to honor them for their service. Amen.
“GOD BLESS AMERICA”
He also posted a photo of him and Scott Disick, his sister Kourtney’s partner, greeting him a happy birthday.
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) May 26, 2014
Kim and Kanye were married on Saturday at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. Rob, who was with the family during the pre-wedding celebration in Paris, took off just hours before the lavish ceremony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date