Rob Kardashian Deletes Old Tweets After Skipping Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Wedding
By Anne Lu | May 27, 2014 10:19 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has deleted all his previous Twitter posts and just left few bible verses after fleeing his sister Kim and Kanye West’s wedding. The lone Kardashian brother still remains mum about why he took off from Florence before Kimye’s big day.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5.
According to X17Online.com, he got fed up with Kim and Kanye’s display of wealth. He took off before the pre-wedding lunch with designer Valentino as well because Kim insisted that the men wear the designer’s suits, which didn’t fit Rob.
“Rob said he was sickened by Kim and Kanye’s display of wealth and clothes and beauty and called it ‘superficial bulls***’ but Kim was pissed that Rob hadn’t made an effort to drop any weight o the past few months,” the source said.
TMZ, on the other hand, claims that Rob simply didn’t want to pose for pictures with his family. His recent gain weight apparently made him “so insecure and depressed” about his appearance on photos.
When the Kardashians insisted that he take pictures with them, Rob flew home.
On Monday, though, he deleted his old Twitter posts and changed his profile picture.
“happy memorial day,” his first new tweet reads.
Rob continued with a bible quote, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12,” before adding, “Lord Jesus, protect those who protect me- police, firefighters, and those in the military.
“Teach me to pray for them and to honor them for their service. Amen.
“GOD BLESS AMERICA”
He also posted a photo of him and Scott Disick, his sister Kourtney’s partner, greeting him a happy birthday.
— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) May 26, 2014
Kim and Kanye were married on Saturday at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy. Rob, who was with the family during the pre-wedding celebration in Paris, took off just hours before the lavish ceremony.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced