Khloe Kardashian’s Rumored Romantic Links After Lamar Odom Including Rapper French Montana on the List [PHOTOS]
May 27, 2014 8:23 AM EST
Khloe Kardashian’s Rumored Romantic Links After Lamar Odom, Is Rapper French Montana the Confirmed New Boyfriend?
The popular "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star Khloe Kardashian has made controversial news when she finally filed for divorce in December 2013 for her marriage with NBA player Lamar Odom. Since then, many of her fans and followers have been keen on how she would move along her single life or who she would fall in love for the next time.
Aside from the recent rumors of KK dating the rapper French Montana, the 29-year-old reality superstar was also romantically linked to other big names and even dated a couple more before she even tied the knot then with Odom.
Check out the slideshow and get to know the men in the life of the elite Khloe Kardashian!
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- The Big Bang Theory Season 8 Spoilers: Kaley Cuoco’s Penny to Jump into a New Career, Trouble in Relationship
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company