Ed Sheeran Debuts 'Sing' Music Video And Goes Wild [VIDEO]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | May 26, 2014 6:41 PM EST
Ed Sheeran has recently released a music video for his new single titled "Sing" via Facebook on May 22. Pharell Williams joined Sheeran's puppet alter ego rock out in the video, going wild and dancing in a limo, along with the beautiful ladies. Sheeran bypassed the music industry's traditional approach of releasing music videos on YouTube and Vevo.
Ed Sheeran performs during the BRIT Music Awards at the O2 Arena in London February 21, 2012.
The new music video featured Sheeran's puppet alter ego goes on a wild night. He started off driving and carelessly parking his pickup vehicle somewhere and walked wobbly down the club. Then the puppet, while riding his Hummer limousine, picks up some ladies along the way and dances in the middle of them. Short intercut shots of the real British musician singing, and playing his guitar comes up during the first chorus.
The puppet enjoyed his time in the strip club, vomitted confetti in the comfort room, and then drove to pick his human counterpart and Pharell Williams. In the video, Sheeran and Williams joined the puppet go for a drive while singing through the rest of the song. The three also settled down in a couch filled with women while they enjoy the company and their drinks.
The puppet later got arrested following his wild night.
The music video was directed by Emil Nava, who has previously helped with Sheeran's other music videos like "Lego House" and "Give Me Love."
Steve Troop and BJ Guyer of Puppet Design Studios helped designing the mini version of the music artist. Nava decided that the puppet should represent a total opposite version of Sheeran. The pop-star singer loved the music video and actually kept the puppet for himself.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Spoiler Update: Return of ‘Asylum’ Character
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate