‘Suits’ Season 4 Premiere Episode Title Revealed, Synopsis and Spoilers [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 26, 2014 6:32 PM EST
The premiere episode of "Suits" Season 4 is titled "One-Two-Three-Go." It is the beginning of a new chapter for Mike and Harvey's relationship. Season 4 is expected to open with Harvey and Mike as attorney and client. Mike will begin his work as an investment banker, while Harvey will be his attorney. However, the attorney-client's bonhomie will not last long.
"Mike and Harvey adjust to their new paradigm. As they butt heads over strategy in Mike's first foray into investment banking, their new attorney-client relationship may be short-lived," according to the synopsis of the episode.
Meanwhile, it looks like Eric Woodall, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, will back in the premiere episode to take down Harvey. "Pearson Specter discovers that a disgraced former District Attorney may be pursuing a vendetta against Harvey and the firm," synopsis of the premiere episode says.
"One-Two-Three-Go" features Michael Gross as Walter Gillis, a down-to-earth founder of a groundbreaking DVD distribution company. It is a recurring role. Walter will be seen trying to keep his business solvent while fending-off takeover bids. He and his business are likely to be the reason why Harvey and Mike's relationship get in the conflict zone.
In addition to Gross, Melanie Papalia will be introduced as Mike's new secretary Amy. Brendan Hines and DB Woodside are also set to appear in the first episode of Season 4. Woodside will portray the character of Jeff Malone, a former SEC prosecutor with a personal stake in Pearson & Specter.
Hines will be seen playing the role of Logan Sanders, the entitled son of a millionaire entrepreneur who does not like hearing no. He will end-up in the middle of conflict between Harvey and Mike when he sets out to acquire a company. This may be Walter's company.
"This is going to be street fight. There is going to be only one man standing when this is over," Harvey says in the teaser of "Suits" Season 4.
"Suits" is scheduled to return for Season 4 on June 11, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date