‘Suits’ Season 4 Premiere Episode Title Revealed, Synopsis and Spoilers [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 26, 2014 6:32 PM EST
The premiere episode of "Suits" Season 4 is titled "One-Two-Three-Go." It is the beginning of a new chapter for Mike and Harvey's relationship. Season 4 is expected to open with Harvey and Mike as attorney and client. Mike will begin his work as an investment banker, while Harvey will be his attorney. However, the attorney-client's bonhomie will not last long.
"Mike and Harvey adjust to their new paradigm. As they butt heads over strategy in Mike's first foray into investment banking, their new attorney-client relationship may be short-lived," according to the synopsis of the episode.
Meanwhile, it looks like Eric Woodall, the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York, will back in the premiere episode to take down Harvey. "Pearson Specter discovers that a disgraced former District Attorney may be pursuing a vendetta against Harvey and the firm," synopsis of the premiere episode says.
"One-Two-Three-Go" features Michael Gross as Walter Gillis, a down-to-earth founder of a groundbreaking DVD distribution company. It is a recurring role. Walter will be seen trying to keep his business solvent while fending-off takeover bids. He and his business are likely to be the reason why Harvey and Mike's relationship get in the conflict zone.
In addition to Gross, Melanie Papalia will be introduced as Mike's new secretary Amy. Brendan Hines and DB Woodside are also set to appear in the first episode of Season 4. Woodside will portray the character of Jeff Malone, a former SEC prosecutor with a personal stake in Pearson & Specter.
Hines will be seen playing the role of Logan Sanders, the entitled son of a millionaire entrepreneur who does not like hearing no. He will end-up in the middle of conflict between Harvey and Mike when he sets out to acquire a company. This may be Walter's company.
"This is going to be street fight. There is going to be only one man standing when this is over," Harvey says in the teaser of "Suits" Season 4.
"Suits" is scheduled to return for Season 4 on June 11, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report