4 Features Samsung to Add to Samsung Galaxy Note 4
By Naveena Joy | May 26, 2014 6:22 PM EST
With the launching of new products by Samsung, the company is at the top of its league in delivering its devices with interesting features.
A man is silhouetted against a video screen with Apple and Samsung logos as he poses with a Samsung S4 smartphone in the central Bosnian town of Zenica, in this August 14, 2013 file photo illustration. A U.S. jury on May 2, 2014, ordered Samsung Electronics Co Ltd to pay $119.6 million to Apple Inc, after it found the South Korean smartphone maker had infringed two Apple patents. During the month-long trial in a San Jose, California, federal court, Apple accused Samsung of violating patents on smartphone features including universal search, while Samsung denied wrongdoing. REUTERS/Dado Ruvic/Files
Galaxy S5 has managed to gain its remarkable position in the market and now all eyes are on Samsung's upcoming phablet flagship, Galaxy Note 4. There are many new software features that have been introduced by every Galaxy Note device that combines with Samsung's hardware so that the Galaxy Note series are the best phablets in the market.
As per SamMobile's sources, there are some exclusive features that Samsung is testing on Galaxy Note 4 which are currently being tested on Galaxy S5 and Android 4.4.3 as a base. According to the source, these features will soon be released on the fourth generation of Galaxy Note phablet as soon as possible.
There are four features that have been identified:
1. Swipe to Launch Motion Launcher
It is a similar feature to the 'Motion Launch' feature on HTC One M8. Motion Launch is a combination of a motion gesture, which is to lift the phone followed by a finger gesture. Users can wake the device up, launch camera and other applications by swiping on the screen when is the display is off. Probably Samsung is looking at similar lines for its Galaxy Note 4.
2. Aqua Capture
As the name suggests, Aqua Capture is a way for users to click pictures with the help of their phones while underwater. It is similar to the Aqua Mode on Galaxy S4 Active that survives underwater. It was also reported Samsung tested its Galaxy S5 water-resistant feature and could find out that it can survive being held underwater for at at least an hour and could even survive in a washing machine. Galaxy Note 4 seems to bring in the same waterproof treatment and can use the camera by taking advantage of it.
3. Multinetwork For Booster
The Multinetwork Booster seems to be same as the Download Booster feature on Galaxy S5, which helps in combining Wi-Fi and mobile data connection to download larger files faster than it is possible on using any one network.
4. Smart Fingerprint
The Fingerprint Sensor on Galaxy S5 has several functions. For example, from unlocking the phone to making PayPal payments and according to SamMobile, probably Smart Fingerprint adds more functions to it to customize actions when a finger is swiped over the fingerprint sensor.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- Windows Phone 8.1 for Nokia Lumia 1520: How to Downgrade to Get Lumia Cyan Update for Preview for Developers
- Minecraft 1.8 Snapshot 14w30c Released; Partnership with Lego to Reveal Toys This Fall
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- HTC One M8: Red and Pink Colour Choices Confirmed in the UK, Pre-Orders on Android Smartphone Now Available with Free Dot View Case
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide