Miranda Kerr-Charlie Goldsmith Romance: 'It's Absurd' Goldsmith Reacts
By Tanya Diente | May 26, 2014 5:12 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is happily moving on with her life now that she and ex-husband actor Orlando Bloom are officially divorced. The model mom couldn't be more happy to prove this when she was spotted aboard a Sydney luxury cruise with a new handsome man.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Miranda Kerr is reportedly enjoying a new romance with handsome entrepreneur bachelor Charlie Goldsmith (photo), reports Daily Mail. Speculations that the two are dating started when they were photographed on May 18 aboard a private cruiser in Sydney. They appeared to be very close as they were reportedly seen taking selfies together. According to Daily Mail, Miranda Kerr was giggling and running her fingers through her hair as she wrapped an arm around Goldsmith. She was also spotted rubbing sunscreen on the shirtless bachelor's back.
Miranda Kerr and Charlie Goldsmith were very "touch feely," a source told Daily Mail. Although they were also trying to be discreet since Miranda's parents were also aboard the cruiser. Meanwhile, Woman's Day also reported that Kerr and Goldsmith were flirting with each other outrageously over chilled champagne during the cruise, and Goldsmith didn't make it a secret to show his affection for Miranda, when he was spotted putting his arm around her protectively.
Miranda Kerr' friends approved of Charlie Goldsmith, claiming that the supermodel can't find a far "nicer bloke" than the tall, blond entrepreneur. A source also told Woman's Day that Charlie is a "very nice guy, who travels a lot and has done loads of voluntary work". He and Kerr have many things in common, including a devotion to wellbeing. Tottie Goldsmith, Charlie's actress sister, also said the pair shares the same "interest in healthy food and healthy lifestyle". Charlie is passionate about health and fitness and even posed as a "Cleo Bachelor of the Year" in 2008 after losing 18 kilos (photo). He now owns a health food range called Celebrate Health.
However, as much as friends would like Charlie Goldsmith to be Miranda Kerr's new man, the pair had evidently denied rumours that they are dating. A spokesperson for Miranda said "Charlie is a family friend of the Kerr's". Similarly, Charlie Goldsmith himself told New Idea magazine, that the speculation that he is romantically involved with Miranda Kerr is "absurd" and a "total fabrication," claiming that he and Miranda have been friends for years. This claim was supported by Tottie, who said her brother and the supermodel have been friends since they met at the races in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports