Miranda Kerr-Charlie Goldsmith Romance: 'It's Absurd' Goldsmith Reacts
By Tanya Diente | May 26, 2014 5:12 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is happily moving on with her life now that she and ex-husband actor Orlando Bloom are officially divorced. The model mom couldn't be more happy to prove this when she was spotted aboard a Sydney luxury cruise with a new handsome man.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Miranda Kerr is reportedly enjoying a new romance with handsome entrepreneur bachelor Charlie Goldsmith (photo), reports Daily Mail. Speculations that the two are dating started when they were photographed on May 18 aboard a private cruiser in Sydney. They appeared to be very close as they were reportedly seen taking selfies together. According to Daily Mail, Miranda Kerr was giggling and running her fingers through her hair as she wrapped an arm around Goldsmith. She was also spotted rubbing sunscreen on the shirtless bachelor's back.
Miranda Kerr and Charlie Goldsmith were very "touch feely," a source told Daily Mail. Although they were also trying to be discreet since Miranda's parents were also aboard the cruiser. Meanwhile, Woman's Day also reported that Kerr and Goldsmith were flirting with each other outrageously over chilled champagne during the cruise, and Goldsmith didn't make it a secret to show his affection for Miranda, when he was spotted putting his arm around her protectively.
Miranda Kerr' friends approved of Charlie Goldsmith, claiming that the supermodel can't find a far "nicer bloke" than the tall, blond entrepreneur. A source also told Woman's Day that Charlie is a "very nice guy, who travels a lot and has done loads of voluntary work". He and Kerr have many things in common, including a devotion to wellbeing. Tottie Goldsmith, Charlie's actress sister, also said the pair shares the same "interest in healthy food and healthy lifestyle". Charlie is passionate about health and fitness and even posed as a "Cleo Bachelor of the Year" in 2008 after losing 18 kilos (photo). He now owns a health food range called Celebrate Health.
However, as much as friends would like Charlie Goldsmith to be Miranda Kerr's new man, the pair had evidently denied rumours that they are dating. A spokesperson for Miranda said "Charlie is a family friend of the Kerr's". Similarly, Charlie Goldsmith himself told New Idea magazine, that the speculation that he is romantically involved with Miranda Kerr is "absurd" and a "total fabrication," claiming that he and Miranda have been friends for years. This claim was supported by Tottie, who said her brother and the supermodel have been friends since they met at the races in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia