Miranda Kerr-Charlie Goldsmith Romance: 'It's Absurd' Goldsmith Reacts
By Tanya Diente | May 26, 2014 5:12 PM EST
Miranda Kerr is happily moving on with her life now that she and ex-husband actor Orlando Bloom are officially divorced. The model mom couldn't be more happy to prove this when she was spotted aboard a Sydney luxury cruise with a new handsome man.
Model Miranda Kerr arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Miranda Kerr is reportedly enjoying a new romance with handsome entrepreneur bachelor Charlie Goldsmith (photo), reports Daily Mail. Speculations that the two are dating started when they were photographed on May 18 aboard a private cruiser in Sydney. They appeared to be very close as they were reportedly seen taking selfies together. According to Daily Mail, Miranda Kerr was giggling and running her fingers through her hair as she wrapped an arm around Goldsmith. She was also spotted rubbing sunscreen on the shirtless bachelor's back.
Miranda Kerr and Charlie Goldsmith were very "touch feely," a source told Daily Mail. Although they were also trying to be discreet since Miranda's parents were also aboard the cruiser. Meanwhile, Woman's Day also reported that Kerr and Goldsmith were flirting with each other outrageously over chilled champagne during the cruise, and Goldsmith didn't make it a secret to show his affection for Miranda, when he was spotted putting his arm around her protectively.
Miranda Kerr' friends approved of Charlie Goldsmith, claiming that the supermodel can't find a far "nicer bloke" than the tall, blond entrepreneur. A source also told Woman's Day that Charlie is a "very nice guy, who travels a lot and has done loads of voluntary work". He and Kerr have many things in common, including a devotion to wellbeing. Tottie Goldsmith, Charlie's actress sister, also said the pair shares the same "interest in healthy food and healthy lifestyle". Charlie is passionate about health and fitness and even posed as a "Cleo Bachelor of the Year" in 2008 after losing 18 kilos (photo). He now owns a health food range called Celebrate Health.
However, as much as friends would like Charlie Goldsmith to be Miranda Kerr's new man, the pair had evidently denied rumours that they are dating. A spokesperson for Miranda said "Charlie is a family friend of the Kerr's". Similarly, Charlie Goldsmith himself told New Idea magazine, that the speculation that he is romantically involved with Miranda Kerr is "absurd" and a "total fabrication," claiming that he and Miranda have been friends for years. This claim was supported by Tottie, who said her brother and the supermodel have been friends since they met at the races in 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar