Kim Kardashian Invited Kate Middleton to Her Wedding, Kim's Wedding Gown Resembled Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress: Reports
By Sonalee singh | May 26, 2014 4:36 PM EST
Kim Kardashian who recently stepped into a matrimonial bliss with Kanye West is reported to have invited Kate Middleton to her wedding. The murmur is rife that Kardashian invited Duchess of Cambridge to her lavish Paris wedding, which took place on May 24.
According to reports by popular gossip Web site Celebrity Laundry, Middleton was apparently asked by Kim Kardashian to attend her wedding ceremony. Though there is no evidence whether Kardashian sent an invitation to Middleton or not, the Web site went on to suggest that if Middleton being a royal entity could not make time for a Ralph Lauren charity dinner then how would she have turned up for Kardashian and West's wedding?
Kim Kardashian's wedding dress has also made headlines for having a resemblance to Kate Middleton's wedding couture. Some fans are claiming that Kim Kardashian's Givenchy wedding dress was deeply inspired from Kate's wedding gown.
Muhammad Arief @Arief96Muhammad tweeted: "#Femail: Kim Kardashian to marry Kanye West in Kate Middleton style wedding gown"
sanna hussain @sannahussain tweeted: "Is it just me or was Kim Kardashian's wedding gown very reminiscent of Kate Middleton's? Nevertheless better than her previous ones!"
RedneckRealityCheck @RedneckReality tweeted: "Kim Kardashian Copies Kate Middleton's Alexander McQueen Wedding Gown."
Interestingly, this not the first time that Kim Kardashian has been linked or compared to Kate Middleton. The reality star has been equated to Kate Middleton throughout her pregnancy.
Her pregnancy fashion was the topic of immense speculation and was time and again compared to Kate Middleton's. Both Kate and Kim also gave birth to their respective babies in July. On one hand, Kate Middleton gave birth to a royal heir Prince George whereas Kim Kardashian gave birth to a beautiful baby girl North West.
It is interesting to note that Kate Middleton and Kim Kardahshian have become icons of the current generation, in their individual way.
Meanwhile, Kim Kardahsian's wedding was a huge weekend extravaganza and the whole Kardashian clan became a part of the joyous occasion except brother Rob Kardashian.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase