‘Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark’ New Trailer and Release Date [Watch Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | May 26, 2014 2:50 PM EST
With just about a month to go before the release date of "Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark," a new trailer of the upcoming game gives the viewers a glimpse of the robots in the game and the gameplay features that players can expect.
"Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark" is a follow up game to the popular War of Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron games. The new trailer has the leader of the autobots, Optimus Prime, narrate the story. The game features some of the well known autobots and decepticons.
The autobots that can be seen in the gameplay trailer include Bumblebee, Drift and their leader Optimus Prime. The decepticons that can be seen in the video include Soundwave and Bruticus. The players are expected to be able to play both the autobots and the decepticons factions in the game.
The storyline in "Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark" may have links to the story in the upcoming movie - Age of Extinction. The movie starring Mark Wahlberg will be released 26 June in Australia and New Zealand, 27 June in the U.S and 10 July in the UK.
"Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark" will allow players to choose from over 40 playable characters that feature in the game. The game has a story based main campaign and also has a co-operative multi player mode that allows up to four players.
Some of the fans have expressed concerns that the graphics of the game. Fans feel that the graphics look very similar to the Fall of Cybertron game, without many improvements. Other concerns of the fans have been about the multi player mode. The game information so far does not specify if the players will be able to compete against each other, instead of a co-operative multi player game.
Many of the fans are excited about the game, especially those who have played "Transformers: Fall of Cybertron." The game could also be a great promotional tool for the upcoming movie and is expected to do well.
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark" will be available for PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Xbox 4 and Wii U. The game expected to be released 25 June in Australia and 24 June in North America.
'Elder Scrolls Online' Gets First Update - Offline Maintenance to Hit American and European Servers [Read]
'Star Wars' 7 - The Plot Always Starts with Tatooine [Read]
'Tropico' 5 Review and Release Date for PC [Watch Trailer] [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Motorola Nexus 6 Hidden LED Light: How To Enable It Using Light Flow Android Application
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013