‘Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark’ New Trailer and Release Date [Watch Video]
By Sachin Trivedi | May 26, 2014 2:50 PM EST
With just about a month to go before the release date of "Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark," a new trailer of the upcoming game gives the viewers a glimpse of the robots in the game and the gameplay features that players can expect.
"Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark" is a follow up game to the popular War of Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron games. The new trailer has the leader of the autobots, Optimus Prime, narrate the story. The game features some of the well known autobots and decepticons.
The autobots that can be seen in the gameplay trailer include Bumblebee, Drift and their leader Optimus Prime. The decepticons that can be seen in the video include Soundwave and Bruticus. The players are expected to be able to play both the autobots and the decepticons factions in the game.
The storyline in "Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark" may have links to the story in the upcoming movie - Age of Extinction. The movie starring Mark Wahlberg will be released 26 June in Australia and New Zealand, 27 June in the U.S and 10 July in the UK.
"Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark" will allow players to choose from over 40 playable characters that feature in the game. The game has a story based main campaign and also has a co-operative multi player mode that allows up to four players.
Some of the fans have expressed concerns that the graphics of the game. Fans feel that the graphics look very similar to the Fall of Cybertron game, without many improvements. Other concerns of the fans have been about the multi player mode. The game information so far does not specify if the players will be able to compete against each other, instead of a co-operative multi player game.
Many of the fans are excited about the game, especially those who have played "Transformers: Fall of Cybertron." The game could also be a great promotional tool for the upcoming movie and is expected to do well.
Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark" will be available for PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 4, Xbox 4 and Wii U. The game expected to be released 25 June in Australia and 24 June in North America.
'Elder Scrolls Online' Gets First Update - Offline Maintenance to Hit American and European Servers [Read]
'Star Wars' 7 - The Plot Always Starts with Tatooine [Read]
'Tropico' 5 Review and Release Date for PC [Watch Trailer] [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- Windows Phone 8.1 for Nokia Lumia 1520: How to Downgrade to Get Lumia Cyan Update for Preview for Developers
- Minecraft 1.8 Snapshot 14w30c Released; Partnership with Lego to Reveal Toys This Fall
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- HTC One M8: Red and Pink Colour Choices Confirmed in the UK, Pre-Orders on Android Smartphone Now Available with Free Dot View Case
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide