Before ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’: ‘Pokemon X and Y’ Vivillion and Alleged Hoopa Events Detailed
By Gel Galang | May 26, 2014 2:08 PM EST
"Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" is still a long ways away, and the expected updates from CoroCoro are not yet out.
But those who are still hooked to The Pokemon Company's most recent game out, the "Pokemon X and Y," there's still some piece of good news for players.
Announced by Serebii, a special form of Vivillion has been announced for the "Pokemon X and Y" game. The condition is that 100 million Pokemon should have been traded on the GTS with Vivillion being the most traded so that fans can get the free Fancy Pattern form of the Pokemon.
Currently, there are now 85 million trades, with only 15 million to go for the distribution to happen. The count tallies worldwide distributions, so anyone can join to help out the entire community.
Hoopa Event Also Uncovered for "Pokemon X and Y"
Another event, though still unannounced, has been discovered via tinkering of the "Pokemon X and Y" coding. Found by Pokebeach, the report states that hackers have now found the hidden Hoopa event after a Diancie event was also revealed way back in February.
The event happens once you have a special Hoopa in your party and after you talk to a man in the Parfum Palace Library. The source has the transcript of the conversation taking place between the man and the player, but basically, the NPC will share with you some findings that he has of the Pokemon Hoopa.
These include the mysterious rings of Hoopa, wherein the transporting power is commensurate to the size of the rings, the secret of Hoopa's lair, which is said to have a lot of objects and treasures, and even the story of an organization that had tried to take advantage of Hoopa's power.
An interesting note about Hoopa is that it doesn't seem to be your average nice Pokemon. "Whether Hoopa becomes a trustworthy partner or ends up bringing about great misfortune depends entirely on the Trainer. I hope you don't forget that," said the NPC from Parfum Palace Library via Pokebeach.
There was also a mention about Volcanion (one of the Pokemons that have been found by hacked @smealum way back for "Pokemon X and Y" as well as Diancie, which is now involved in her own movie, "Pokemon X and Y: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction."
You can find more details about Volcanion's powers and events related to this Pokemon, as well as mention of Diancie in the link above.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNF4 Firmware Manual Installation
- The SIMS 4 Official System Requirements Reveal Low Spec Demands; Release Date on September 2
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition Romance: Cassandra Pentaghast, Dorian, Cullen, Sera, Iron Bull and Josephine Montilyet
- Minecraft 1.8 Snapshot 14w30c Released; Partnership with Lego to Reveal Toys This Fall
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Games: The Last of Us Remastered Photo Mode Leaked Shots; Halo: Master Chief Collection Detailed
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]