Before ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’: ‘Pokemon X and Y’ Vivillion and Alleged Hoopa Events Detailed
By Gel Galang | May 26, 2014 2:08 PM EST
"Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire" is still a long ways away, and the expected updates from CoroCoro are not yet out.
But those who are still hooked to The Pokemon Company's most recent game out, the "Pokemon X and Y," there's still some piece of good news for players.
Announced by Serebii, a special form of Vivillion has been announced for the "Pokemon X and Y" game. The condition is that 100 million Pokemon should have been traded on the GTS with Vivillion being the most traded so that fans can get the free Fancy Pattern form of the Pokemon.
Currently, there are now 85 million trades, with only 15 million to go for the distribution to happen. The count tallies worldwide distributions, so anyone can join to help out the entire community.
Hoopa Event Also Uncovered for "Pokemon X and Y"
Another event, though still unannounced, has been discovered via tinkering of the "Pokemon X and Y" coding. Found by Pokebeach, the report states that hackers have now found the hidden Hoopa event after a Diancie event was also revealed way back in February.
The event happens once you have a special Hoopa in your party and after you talk to a man in the Parfum Palace Library. The source has the transcript of the conversation taking place between the man and the player, but basically, the NPC will share with you some findings that he has of the Pokemon Hoopa.
These include the mysterious rings of Hoopa, wherein the transporting power is commensurate to the size of the rings, the secret of Hoopa's lair, which is said to have a lot of objects and treasures, and even the story of an organization that had tried to take advantage of Hoopa's power.
An interesting note about Hoopa is that it doesn't seem to be your average nice Pokemon. "Whether Hoopa becomes a trustworthy partner or ends up bringing about great misfortune depends entirely on the Trainer. I hope you don't forget that," said the NPC from Parfum Palace Library via Pokebeach.
There was also a mention about Volcanion (one of the Pokemons that have been found by hacked @smealum way back for "Pokemon X and Y" as well as Diancie, which is now involved in her own movie, "Pokemon X and Y: Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction."
You can find more details about Volcanion's powers and events related to this Pokemon, as well as mention of Diancie in the link above.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports