Ariana Grande Teases 60’s Inspired ‘Problem’ Video Featuring Iggy Azalea & Big Sean
By Riza Ornos | May 26, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Ariana Grande is up in the clouds right now with her new single "Problem" topping the chart, the upcoming release of 60's inspired video and the budding romance with Jai Brooks. The songstress recently revealed a teaser for her highly anticipated "Problem" video featuring Australian rapper Iggy Azalea and Big Sean.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
After her first failed attempt music video, "Put Your Hearts Up" video, Grande is making sure that her second video is nothing but spectacular. And judging from the sneak peak from her latest video, the singer is not letting go of her knee-high white boots fashion, the same outfit that she wore at both the Billboard Music Awards and the iHeartRadio Music Awards.
"Dreary bored airport selfie.... off to florida to see my loved ones & finish the album... will be my first time recording in my hooommmetown boca. excited to bring my grandparents to the studio to see what I do and have some downtime with my friends from home. long ass caption," she wrote a few days before posting the video on her Instagram account.
Now that "Problem" is an international hit, the 20-year-old is gearing to debut her music video and her second album which until now is untitled. The sax-driven song managed to sell 438,000 copies in its first week, and it was the fourth-largest debut week for woman. Earning a new milestone on her career, "Problem" is the biggest-ever debut for someone under 21.
On her recent interview with Rolling Stone, the 20-year-old singer revealed that she still have nightmares on her first video and even made them hide it on her Vevo page. "I hate acting," she shared during the interview. "It's fun, but music has always been first and foremost with me."
She also revealed during the interview that she pushed for Azalea's inclusion on "Problem" after the Ying Yang twins deal fell through. Since the two rappers can't get together, Azalea was the second option and she killed the rap portion of the song during her audition,
Watch out for "Problem's" music video coming out soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks