Ariana Grande Teases 60’s Inspired ‘Problem’ Video Featuring Iggy Azalea & Big Sean
By Riza Ornos | May 26, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Ariana Grande is up in the clouds right now with her new single "Problem" topping the chart, the upcoming release of 60's inspired video and the budding romance with Jai Brooks. The songstress recently revealed a teaser for her highly anticipated "Problem" video featuring Australian rapper Iggy Azalea and Big Sean.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
After her first failed attempt music video, "Put Your Hearts Up" video, Grande is making sure that her second video is nothing but spectacular. And judging from the sneak peak from her latest video, the singer is not letting go of her knee-high white boots fashion, the same outfit that she wore at both the Billboard Music Awards and the iHeartRadio Music Awards.
"Dreary bored airport selfie.... off to florida to see my loved ones & finish the album... will be my first time recording in my hooommmetown boca. excited to bring my grandparents to the studio to see what I do and have some downtime with my friends from home. long ass caption," she wrote a few days before posting the video on her Instagram account.
Now that "Problem" is an international hit, the 20-year-old is gearing to debut her music video and her second album which until now is untitled. The sax-driven song managed to sell 438,000 copies in its first week, and it was the fourth-largest debut week for woman. Earning a new milestone on her career, "Problem" is the biggest-ever debut for someone under 21.
On her recent interview with Rolling Stone, the 20-year-old singer revealed that she still have nightmares on her first video and even made them hide it on her Vevo page. "I hate acting," she shared during the interview. "It's fun, but music has always been first and foremost with me."
She also revealed during the interview that she pushed for Azalea's inclusion on "Problem" after the Ying Yang twins deal fell through. Since the two rappers can't get together, Azalea was the second option and she killed the rap portion of the song during her audition,
Watch out for "Problem's" music video coming out soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected