Ariana Grande Teases 60’s Inspired ‘Problem’ Video Featuring Iggy Azalea & Big Sean
By Riza Ornos | May 26, 2014 12:56 PM EST
Ariana Grande is up in the clouds right now with her new single "Problem" topping the chart, the upcoming release of 60's inspired video and the budding romance with Jai Brooks. The songstress recently revealed a teaser for her highly anticipated "Problem" video featuring Australian rapper Iggy Azalea and Big Sean.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award
After her first failed attempt music video, "Put Your Hearts Up" video, Grande is making sure that her second video is nothing but spectacular. And judging from the sneak peak from her latest video, the singer is not letting go of her knee-high white boots fashion, the same outfit that she wore at both the Billboard Music Awards and the iHeartRadio Music Awards.
"Dreary bored airport selfie.... off to florida to see my loved ones & finish the album... will be my first time recording in my hooommmetown boca. excited to bring my grandparents to the studio to see what I do and have some downtime with my friends from home. long ass caption," she wrote a few days before posting the video on her Instagram account.
Now that "Problem" is an international hit, the 20-year-old is gearing to debut her music video and her second album which until now is untitled. The sax-driven song managed to sell 438,000 copies in its first week, and it was the fourth-largest debut week for woman. Earning a new milestone on her career, "Problem" is the biggest-ever debut for someone under 21.
On her recent interview with Rolling Stone, the 20-year-old singer revealed that she still have nightmares on her first video and even made them hide it on her Vevo page. "I hate acting," she shared during the interview. "It's fun, but music has always been first and foremost with me."
She also revealed during the interview that she pushed for Azalea's inclusion on "Problem" after the Ying Yang twins deal fell through. Since the two rappers can't get together, Azalea was the second option and she killed the rap portion of the song during her audition,
Watch out for "Problem's" music video coming out soon.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia