'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Lexi to Appear Again in Flashbacks
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 26, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Executive producer Julie Plec continues to answer the questions that "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale left behind like if there is a chance for the fans to see Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) again in Season 6. Even though the Other Side already collapsed, there is still a way for Lexi to make an appearance in the CW TV series and it is through flashbacks.
In the Hollywood Reporter interview, Julie Plec teased that the fan-favorite vampire Lexi might make an appearance again in the show despite the true goodbye to the character as well as Grams (Jasmine Guy) and Silas (Paul Wesley) in the Season 5 finale. "Lexi is great in our flashbacks and part of Stefan's life, all the way from 1864 on, so we might see Arielle [Kebbel] again as Lexi in the past. As for the present, she sacrificed herself for her friend," Plec shared.
Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) got really upset in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale because he lost two important people in his life, his brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Lexi. As Stefan mourns over losing his old vampire friend again, flashback scenes featuring the Lexi-Stefan moments can be expected in the upcoming new season.
The executive producer further teased that "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will have the residents of Mystic Falls starting over from everything that has happened. Furthermore, there will be an extensive amount of time that passed by, Mystic Falls is still under the "no-magic" spell and the TVD gang might not be initially in just one place.
"Where are they living? What are they doing? How are they acting? And how are they going to find a solution to this circumstance that the Travelers created for them. It seems fairly permanent. With the time jump, they've had to come to terms that it is permanent. Who's going to fix that problem and how?" Julie Plec added to the THR after revealing that Season 6 theme will be a do-over or having second chances for the characters.
With the mention of the time jump in the interview, Julie Plec was asked how much time passed since the heartbreaking Season 5 finale and the executive producer responded that it will be more than a few months. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is expected to premiere in October 2014 on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Answers the Burning Question on Damon and Bonnie's Fate - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen