'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Lexi to Appear Again in Flashbacks
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 26, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Executive producer Julie Plec continues to answer the questions that "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale left behind like if there is a chance for the fans to see Lexi (Arielle Kebbel) again in Season 6. Even though the Other Side already collapsed, there is still a way for Lexi to make an appearance in the CW TV series and it is through flashbacks.
In the Hollywood Reporter interview, Julie Plec teased that the fan-favorite vampire Lexi might make an appearance again in the show despite the true goodbye to the character as well as Grams (Jasmine Guy) and Silas (Paul Wesley) in the Season 5 finale. "Lexi is great in our flashbacks and part of Stefan's life, all the way from 1864 on, so we might see Arielle [Kebbel] again as Lexi in the past. As for the present, she sacrificed herself for her friend," Plec shared.
Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley) got really upset in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale because he lost two important people in his life, his brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Lexi. As Stefan mourns over losing his old vampire friend again, flashback scenes featuring the Lexi-Stefan moments can be expected in the upcoming new season.
The executive producer further teased that "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will have the residents of Mystic Falls starting over from everything that has happened. Furthermore, there will be an extensive amount of time that passed by, Mystic Falls is still under the "no-magic" spell and the TVD gang might not be initially in just one place.
"Where are they living? What are they doing? How are they acting? And how are they going to find a solution to this circumstance that the Travelers created for them. It seems fairly permanent. With the time jump, they've had to come to terms that it is permanent. Who's going to fix that problem and how?" Julie Plec added to the THR after revealing that Season 6 theme will be a do-over or having second chances for the characters.
With the mention of the time jump in the interview, Julie Plec was asked how much time passed since the heartbreaking Season 5 finale and the executive producer responded that it will be more than a few months. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 is expected to premiere in October 2014 on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Answers the Burning Question on Damon and Bonnie's Fate - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown