‘The Young and the Restless’ (Y&R) Spoilers for May 26-30 Episodes: Find Out What Happens in Elizabeth Hendrickson’s Finale Week [VIDEO]
By jaskiran kaur | May 26, 2014 11:13 AM EST
CBS' "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) is ready to bid goodbye to Elizabeth Hendrickson's character, Chloe Mitchell. After portraying the role for almost 6 years, the actress will be seen as her beloved character for the last time on the show this week. In the upcoming episodes, fans will witness lots of drama, intense storylines and emotional farewell. Some secrets will be revealed and confrontations will take place. There will be some passionate moments and some emotional outbursts. Here are few spoilers from "The Young and the Restless'" May 26-30 episodes. Keep reading to find out what happens next in the long-running, Emmy Award-winning daytime soap opera. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
Warning: Spoilers Alert! This article contains spoilers from May 26 to 30 episodes of "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R). Read only if you want to learn more about it.
Dylan and Victor: Picking up from where it left, the story will proceed further with its intriguing storyline revolving around the lives of families including Abbotts, Newmans and others. Soap Central dished out detailed spoilers for the upcoming "The Young and the Restless" episodes. According to the report, Victor and Dylan are going to join forces to work for a common cause.
Ian pays Victor a visit in his office with an offer. This makes Victor angry. Ian tells him he holds some information which is crucial for Victor to know. Not falling prey to Ian's trap, Victor refuses his offer as well as succumbing to his blackmail. Following this, Dylan and Victor meet up and strategise a plan to get rid of their common enemy, Ian Ward. Victor asks Dylan to get information out from Willa, who he suspects knows something. Dylan is offered some money for the work and he accepts it.
Jill and Colin, and the Music Box Mystery: Colin tries to reason out with Jill. He wants to get out; thus, he tries and negotiates with her. He offers some clues to the music box mystery, but fails to satisfy her. To win her confidence, he promises to destruct the "50/50 pre-nup if it turns out he's lying again." There is going to be an unexpected emotional outburst from Jill. Jill is also going to receive "shocking" news from Katherine.
Chloe's Farewell: Chloe is ready to go. She is flying to California to the psych hospital. But before she goes, she wants Kevin to love her for one last time. Will he do as she desires? Before she departs, Chloe is going to make a "big decision."
Family and friends gather to bid her goodbye. Chelsea and Billy are among few friends who visit her to share "bittersweet" parting notes. Chloe apologises to Billy for all she did and for forcing him to make her pregnant again. She tells him whatever happened to Delia wasn't his mistake. Emotional Kevin lets his wife know he would wait for her to return home. Chloe then leaves with Esther.
Victoria's Pregnancy: Chelsea talks to Victoria about her pregnancy. Victoria tries to convince her why Billy should be kept away from the big news about her ex-wife. When Billy sees Victoria and Chelsea caught up in a tension-filled conversation, he questions them and tries to get some answers. Victoria tries to manipulate him with a lie.
Tormented Victoria leaves for home and finds Stitch waiting for her with a meal. Stitch offers an advice, suggesting she reveal the truth to Billy before Chelsea does the same. Soon after, Billy gets the "shocking news." Billy readies to win Victoria again and steal her from Stitch.
Other Highpoints from May 26-30 Episodes of 'The Young and the Restless' [Spoilers]
Furthermore, the Web site notes Lily coaxes Devon to seduce Hilary. Kelly suggests Stitch to own up the truth and Tyler requests Sharon to help Mariah. But her constant presence threatens the well-being of Abby and Tyler's relationship, bringing them to the point of break up. Elsewhere, Billy, Chelsea and Connor spend some quality time together.
She Knows reveals more spoilers from "The Young and the Restless." The report suggests Summer discovers the truth about Kelly and Jack's relationship. Meanwhile, Austin and Summer share their first kiss. Nikki and Avery worry about Dylan and Victor's collaboration.
"The Young and the Restless" (Y&R) airs Monday through Friday at 12:30 pm on CBS.
Watch the promo video of the upcoming episodes of "The Young and the Restless" below.
(Credit: YouTube/The Young and the Restless)
For more spoilers on "The Young and the Restless" (Y&R), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff