Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor and Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin Go on a Vacation in Paris
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 26, 2014 10:52 AM EST
With "The Originals" and "The Vampire Diaries" on a long hiatus, the stars of the CW TV series can enjoy their break before filming for the new season make them really busy. Actor Paul Wesley and Aussie girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin went to Paris, France for a vacation with a group of familiar faces as companion.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Promo Video 'Can't Go Back' for Upcoming Season Released, Colton Haynes Spotted on the 'Teen Wolf' Set
According to the Just Jared report, the lovebirds were having some drink on Saturday night, May 24, in Paris but it was not a romantic date. "The Originals" and "The Vampire Diaries" cast members Claire Holt, Daniel Gillies and Nathaniel Buzolic joined the couple in a mini gathering.
Aussie actress Claire Holt, who portrays Original vampire Rebekah Mikaelson, shared the captured images of the gathering on her Instagram account claireholt. "Thank you @chez_nous_paris for having us! #nevercominghome," Holt wrote as a caption to the Instagram photo of the CW gang and her boyfriend. Click HERE to see photo.
Another shared Instagram image showed "The Vampire Diaries" actress Arielle Kebbel, who portrays the vampire Lexi in the show, squeezed in between the two beautiful Australian actresses Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin. Click HERE to see photo.
Before their Paris trip, Paul Wesley shared his biking experience with Phoebe Tonkin on the busy streets of New York City via his Instagram account paulvedere. The 31-year-old actor decided to add a little humour on the image that he shared when he described the actress as his stalker.
"Stalker behind me. Help," Paul Wesley wrote as a caption to the image featuring himself on the foreground and the Aussie actress biking behind him. Click HERE to see the shared Instagram photo.
The Wet Paint report claims the couple initially spent their break from the busy "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Originals" filming schedule at a tropical locale to unwind. The 24-year-old Aussie actress appears to really enjoy the hiatus as she described the experience with the caption "Vacations are really great" to the shared images of her tropical trip and biking experience in NYC.
Fans can catch Paul Wesley and Phoebe Tonkin as their characters Stefan Salvatore and Hayley Marshall when "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 returns October 2014 while "The Originals" comes back with a new schedule now set every Monday night at 8 pm on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Talks About Damon's Fate and Season 6 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage