Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor and Girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin Go on a Vacation in Paris
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 26, 2014 10:52 AM EST
With "The Originals" and "The Vampire Diaries" on a long hiatus, the stars of the CW TV series can enjoy their break before filming for the new season make them really busy. Actor Paul Wesley and Aussie girlfriend Phoebe Tonkin went to Paris, France for a vacation with a group of familiar faces as companion.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Promo Video 'Can't Go Back' for Upcoming Season Released, Colton Haynes Spotted on the 'Teen Wolf' Set
According to the Just Jared report, the lovebirds were having some drink on Saturday night, May 24, in Paris but it was not a romantic date. "The Originals" and "The Vampire Diaries" cast members Claire Holt, Daniel Gillies and Nathaniel Buzolic joined the couple in a mini gathering.
Aussie actress Claire Holt, who portrays Original vampire Rebekah Mikaelson, shared the captured images of the gathering on her Instagram account claireholt. "Thank you @chez_nous_paris for having us! #nevercominghome," Holt wrote as a caption to the Instagram photo of the CW gang and her boyfriend. Click HERE to see photo.
Another shared Instagram image showed "The Vampire Diaries" actress Arielle Kebbel, who portrays the vampire Lexi in the show, squeezed in between the two beautiful Australian actresses Claire Holt and Phoebe Tonkin. Click HERE to see photo.
Before their Paris trip, Paul Wesley shared his biking experience with Phoebe Tonkin on the busy streets of New York City via his Instagram account paulvedere. The 31-year-old actor decided to add a little humour on the image that he shared when he described the actress as his stalker.
"Stalker behind me. Help," Paul Wesley wrote as a caption to the image featuring himself on the foreground and the Aussie actress biking behind him. Click HERE to see the shared Instagram photo.
The Wet Paint report claims the couple initially spent their break from the busy "The Vampire Diaries" and "The Originals" filming schedule at a tropical locale to unwind. The 24-year-old Aussie actress appears to really enjoy the hiatus as she described the experience with the caption "Vacations are really great" to the shared images of her tropical trip and biking experience in NYC.
Fans can catch Paul Wesley and Phoebe Tonkin as their characters Stefan Salvatore and Hayley Marshall when "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 returns October 2014 while "The Originals" comes back with a new schedule now set every Monday night at 8 pm on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Talks About Damon's Fate and Season 6 - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown