Sofía Vergara Declares Break-Up With Fiancé Nick Loeb, Her Poor English Makes It Even More Painful
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 26, 2014 10:38 AM EST
Sofía Vergara broke up with her fiancé Nick Loeb. It was the actress herself who declared it on WhoSay that she decided to "Be Apart" from Nick whom she had been engaged to since July 2012.
Actress Sofia Vergara poses as she arrives on the red carpet at the annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner in Washington, May 3, 2014.
In her post titled "Nick and I Have Decided to Be Apart," her exact words were: "Not that anyone should care,but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtfull drama,I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have desided to be apart.We have being having too many problems with figuring out how to spend time together and becouse of my work and now his,its been getting worse and worse,not fun anymore.We are still very close but we belive is the best thing for us right now."
Sofía must have been in a hurry to make it public. Nothing else can justify the spelling errors and punctuation related inaccuracies. Even though English is not the native language of the Columbian actress, the news of her break-up may sound even more painful to some due to the kind of English she used in her post. E! Online takes the pain to correct Sofía's English and posts it the way it should be, language-wise.
The 41-year-old Modern Family star has been on WhoSay since 2011. She decided to inform her fans using the platform. She has apparently been leading a hectic professional life recently. At the moment, she is shooting in New Orleans for her upcoming film which stars Reese Witherspoon as well. She has been using WhoSay for posting behind the scene images.
It was earlier rumoured that Sofía had already broken up with her fiancé in June 2012. However, it was only the next month when they were found to be engaged with each other. Later in October 2013, Sofía discussed her wedding plans. "We've only been engaged one year and I have to plan a very big wedding, so it's going to be when I have time to not only to plan the wedding, but then take time off after the wedding because it's going to be big," she said.
However, Sofía told Ellen DeGeneres in February 2014 that she was too busy to think of marriage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’