Sofía Vergara Declares Break-Up With Fiancé Nick Loeb, Her Poor English Makes It Even More Painful
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 26, 2014 10:38 AM EST
Sofía Vergara broke up with her fiancé Nick Loeb. It was the actress herself who declared it on WhoSay that she decided to "Be Apart" from Nick whom she had been engaged to since July 2012.
Actress Sofia Vergara poses as she arrives on the red carpet at the annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner in Washington, May 3, 2014.
In her post titled "Nick and I Have Decided to Be Apart," her exact words were: "Not that anyone should care,but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtfull drama,I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have desided to be apart.We have being having too many problems with figuring out how to spend time together and becouse of my work and now his,its been getting worse and worse,not fun anymore.We are still very close but we belive is the best thing for us right now."
Sofía must have been in a hurry to make it public. Nothing else can justify the spelling errors and punctuation related inaccuracies. Even though English is not the native language of the Columbian actress, the news of her break-up may sound even more painful to some due to the kind of English she used in her post. E! Online takes the pain to correct Sofía's English and posts it the way it should be, language-wise.
The 41-year-old Modern Family star has been on WhoSay since 2011. She decided to inform her fans using the platform. She has apparently been leading a hectic professional life recently. At the moment, she is shooting in New Orleans for her upcoming film which stars Reese Witherspoon as well. She has been using WhoSay for posting behind the scene images.
It was earlier rumoured that Sofía had already broken up with her fiancé in June 2012. However, it was only the next month when they were found to be engaged with each other. Later in October 2013, Sofía discussed her wedding plans. "We've only been engaged one year and I have to plan a very big wedding, so it's going to be when I have time to not only to plan the wedding, but then take time off after the wedding because it's going to be big," she said.
However, Sofía told Ellen DeGeneres in February 2014 that she was too busy to think of marriage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7'—5 Villains To Feature In The Movie, According To Reported Leaks [Spoilers]
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L