Sofía Vergara Declares Break-Up With Fiancé Nick Loeb, Her Poor English Makes It Even More Painful
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | May 26, 2014 10:38 AM EST
Sofía Vergara broke up with her fiancé Nick Loeb. It was the actress herself who declared it on WhoSay that she decided to "Be Apart" from Nick whom she had been engaged to since July 2012.
Actress Sofia Vergara poses as she arrives on the red carpet at the annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner in Washington, May 3, 2014.
In her post titled "Nick and I Have Decided to Be Apart," her exact words were: "Not that anyone should care,but in order to not give the press the chance to invent crazy and hurtfull drama,I prefer to tell my fans personally that Nick and I have desided to be apart.We have being having too many problems with figuring out how to spend time together and becouse of my work and now his,its been getting worse and worse,not fun anymore.We are still very close but we belive is the best thing for us right now."
Sofía must have been in a hurry to make it public. Nothing else can justify the spelling errors and punctuation related inaccuracies. Even though English is not the native language of the Columbian actress, the news of her break-up may sound even more painful to some due to the kind of English she used in her post. E! Online takes the pain to correct Sofía's English and posts it the way it should be, language-wise.
The 41-year-old Modern Family star has been on WhoSay since 2011. She decided to inform her fans using the platform. She has apparently been leading a hectic professional life recently. At the moment, she is shooting in New Orleans for her upcoming film which stars Reese Witherspoon as well. She has been using WhoSay for posting behind the scene images.
It was earlier rumoured that Sofía had already broken up with her fiancé in June 2012. However, it was only the next month when they were found to be engaged with each other. Later in October 2013, Sofía discussed her wedding plans. "We've only been engaged one year and I have to plan a very big wedding, so it's going to be when I have time to not only to plan the wedding, but then take time off after the wedding because it's going to be big," she said.
However, Sofía told Ellen DeGeneres in February 2014 that she was too busy to think of marriage.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown