Beyonce & Jay Z Divorce Reports: Five Reasons They Won't File a Divorce
May 26, 2014 10:03 AM EST
Beyonce & Jay Z Divorce Rumors: Five Reasons They Won't File a Divorce
Hip Hop power couple Beyonce and Jay Z are making a lot of buzz today speculating that they are on the verge of a divorce. The alleged divorce speculation started when Beyonce's sister Solange got into a heated argument with Jay Z on Monday, May 5, and there's a video that's shows that the Queen B did nothing to stop it.
The controversial couple even skipped the Kim Kardashian and Kanye West wedding in Florence and opted to stay stateside. Instead of performing at Kimye's wedding, the couple decided to take a trip to the Hamptons and enjoy the Memorial Day Weekend.
According to some reports, the couple decided not to go to the European lovefest because Rachel Roy is going. The designer is reportedly the reason behind the Jay Z and Solange spat in Met Gala that was caught in surveillance tape in an elevator.
"They weren't sure about all of the media and it possibly being filmed for the show," says a source in an interview with Hollywoodlife.com.
"After the fight with Rachel at the Met, they decided to lay low," adds the source. "Bey and Jay are working on their marriage."
OK! Magazine reports the couple are on the verge of divorce for the past year, and the two are just putting on a front they're "happily married." A family insider says that breakup is just on the horizon for the "Crazy in Love" performers.
"It's been real rocky for them," says a source in an interview with Life & Style. "Divorce is inevitable and Beyoncé's only option."
Here are the five good reasons why Beyonce and Jay Z are not filing a divorce.
1. Blue Ivy. Yes, she is the couple's top priority. Although there are no reports to confirm that the 2-year-old is what keeping the two singers together, there are some speculations that the couple would share custody if they decided to file a divorce.
2. The couple's image. Beyonce worked so hard for her image and a divorce will certainly ruin her good girl and happy family image. "Beyoncé is extremely careful about her image, and everything she does is thought out and planned," says a source to Life & Style Magazine posted on IBTimes. "She is obsessed with them appearing as the perfect family."
3. Expensive. Many high profile couples are suffering for costly divorce and if the pair decides to get one the process is going to be expensive as the two couple have a combined net worth estimated to be $900 million. Experts predict it's going to be the "most expensive celebrity divorce in history."
4. Bad Business. Aside for costly divorce, the split could also hurt their business. Now on the process to compete their "On The Run" tour, the couple has been advised to keep a happy front.
5. Jay Z. Beyonce can't simply file for a divorce because she married her own manager. Yes, Jay Z is running her career after her father stepped down as her manager.
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]