Khloe Kardashian Begged Rob Kardashian to Stay at Kim Kardashian's Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 26, 2014 8:13 AM EST
Rob Kardashian missing Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West was not originally planned, but was done on purpose after the hurtful comments he received from his own sister. Currently, Rob Kardashian is wallowing in deeper depression because of his weight and many are wondering if the Kardashian clan actually prioritized Kim's wedding over Rob Kardashian's well-being. A new report showed that Khloe Kardashian cared about Rob's feelings that she begged for him to not skip the wedding and just forget what Kim said. Khloe attributed her old sister's comments to wedding jitters.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian walks past photographers in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
Rob Kardashian has been reported to be abusing alcohol and xanax, which he takes for his depression. As a result, his weight ballooned. Because of the heavy scrutiny by the media, Rob Kardashian's depression got worse. It can be recalled that Khloe Kardashian called the media evil and shed tears for her brother's plight then. However, it was not the media but Kim Kardashian's hurtful comments about his weight gain that pushed Rob Kardashian to the edge. As a result, he decided to skip out on his sister's wedding.
Again, being the more concerned sister, Khloe Kardashian reportedly pleaded Rob Kardashian to reconsider his decision. She begged for Rob to stay and just ignore Kim's comments. "She even told him 'don't trip on what she's saying. She's getting married and is all nervous and freaking out,'" Hollywood Life's source revealed. However, "In the end that wasn't enough to convince Rob to stay so he bailed," Hollywood Life reports.
Now that the wedding is over, they should allocate more attention to Rob's health, especially on his depression. Being part of such a famous family is not helping Rob recover.
"Rob is not in a good place right now at all and his family should be very worried about him," Hollywood Life revealed. "He was embarrassed to go to the wedding in the first place because of his weight gain and to be ridiculed by Kim and basically rejected has put him over the edge."
"The Kardashian family prides themselves on looking absolutely fabulous and the fact that they would choose looks over family is simply appalling," Hollywood Life further added. "Why is Rob overweight? Because he is deeply depressed and is in denial about getting help. His family should be very concerned with his well being right now. While they are having the time of their lives, their son, their brother is suffering immensely."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]