Khloe Kardashian Begged Rob Kardashian to Stay at Kim Kardashian's Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 26, 2014 8:13 AM EST
Rob Kardashian missing Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West was not originally planned, but was done on purpose after the hurtful comments he received from his own sister. Currently, Rob Kardashian is wallowing in deeper depression because of his weight and many are wondering if the Kardashian clan actually prioritized Kim's wedding over Rob Kardashian's well-being. A new report showed that Khloe Kardashian cared about Rob's feelings that she begged for him to not skip the wedding and just forget what Kim said. Khloe attributed her old sister's comments to wedding jitters.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian walks past photographers in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
Rob Kardashian has been reported to be abusing alcohol and xanax, which he takes for his depression. As a result, his weight ballooned. Because of the heavy scrutiny by the media, Rob Kardashian's depression got worse. It can be recalled that Khloe Kardashian called the media evil and shed tears for her brother's plight then. However, it was not the media but Kim Kardashian's hurtful comments about his weight gain that pushed Rob Kardashian to the edge. As a result, he decided to skip out on his sister's wedding.
Again, being the more concerned sister, Khloe Kardashian reportedly pleaded Rob Kardashian to reconsider his decision. She begged for Rob to stay and just ignore Kim's comments. "She even told him 'don't trip on what she's saying. She's getting married and is all nervous and freaking out,'" Hollywood Life's source revealed. However, "In the end that wasn't enough to convince Rob to stay so he bailed," Hollywood Life reports.
Now that the wedding is over, they should allocate more attention to Rob's health, especially on his depression. Being part of such a famous family is not helping Rob recover.
"Rob is not in a good place right now at all and his family should be very worried about him," Hollywood Life revealed. "He was embarrassed to go to the wedding in the first place because of his weight gain and to be ridiculed by Kim and basically rejected has put him over the edge."
"The Kardashian family prides themselves on looking absolutely fabulous and the fact that they would choose looks over family is simply appalling," Hollywood Life further added. "Why is Rob overweight? Because he is deeply depressed and is in denial about getting help. His family should be very concerned with his well being right now. While they are having the time of their lives, their son, their brother is suffering immensely."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales