Khloe Kardashian Begged Rob Kardashian to Stay at Kim Kardashian's Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 26, 2014 8:13 AM EST
Rob Kardashian missing Kim Kardashian's wedding to Kanye West was not originally planned, but was done on purpose after the hurtful comments he received from his own sister. Currently, Rob Kardashian is wallowing in deeper depression because of his weight and many are wondering if the Kardashian clan actually prioritized Kim's wedding over Rob Kardashian's well-being. A new report showed that Khloe Kardashian cared about Rob's feelings that she begged for him to not skip the wedding and just forget what Kim said. Khloe attributed her old sister's comments to wedding jitters.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian walks past photographers in Paris May 20, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence on May 24, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday.
Rob Kardashian has been reported to be abusing alcohol and xanax, which he takes for his depression. As a result, his weight ballooned. Because of the heavy scrutiny by the media, Rob Kardashian's depression got worse. It can be recalled that Khloe Kardashian called the media evil and shed tears for her brother's plight then. However, it was not the media but Kim Kardashian's hurtful comments about his weight gain that pushed Rob Kardashian to the edge. As a result, he decided to skip out on his sister's wedding.
Again, being the more concerned sister, Khloe Kardashian reportedly pleaded Rob Kardashian to reconsider his decision. She begged for Rob to stay and just ignore Kim's comments. "She even told him 'don't trip on what she's saying. She's getting married and is all nervous and freaking out,'" Hollywood Life's source revealed. However, "In the end that wasn't enough to convince Rob to stay so he bailed," Hollywood Life reports.
Now that the wedding is over, they should allocate more attention to Rob's health, especially on his depression. Being part of such a famous family is not helping Rob recover.
"Rob is not in a good place right now at all and his family should be very worried about him," Hollywood Life revealed. "He was embarrassed to go to the wedding in the first place because of his weight gain and to be ridiculed by Kim and basically rejected has put him over the edge."
"The Kardashian family prides themselves on looking absolutely fabulous and the fact that they would choose looks over family is simply appalling," Hollywood Life further added. "Why is Rob overweight? Because he is deeply depressed and is in denial about getting help. His family should be very concerned with his well being right now. While they are having the time of their lives, their son, their brother is suffering immensely."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage