Rob Kardashian More Depressed Than Ever Because of Kim Kardashian's Hurtful Comments
By Annie Dee | May 26, 2014 8:11 AM EST
Rob Kardashian skipping his sister, Kim Kardashian's wedding was not something he originally planned, but happened because he felt Kim's comments about his weight was the last straw. Not only these comments made him miss his own sister's Paris wedding, Hollywood Life reports that these comments aggravated his depression.
Rob Kardashian decided to skip his sister's Kim Kardashian and Kanye West wedding just like his stepbrother Brody Jenner because he cannot take his own family embarrassing him about his weight gain. For the last few days, it has been reported that Rob Kardashian is infuriated at the media for pointing out his unhealthy weight. Khloe Kardashian even shed tears over the evilness of the media. Skipping his sister's wedding about the same issue was not easyfor him; he was in tears.
According to Hollywood Life, Rob making an appearance on sister's wedding can make him depressed even more. However, he did not decide to skip the event, including the pre-wedding brunch, the rehearsal dinner, and ultimately, the wedding day events itself until Kim made him feel embarrassed about his weight gain, Hollywood Life reported. The gossip site also claimed that not only did Kim's comments made Rob avoid her wedding like a plague, but now, he is also wallowing in deeper depression because of these.
Clearly, according to Hollywood Life, Rob Kardashian is currently not in a good place and needs his family more than ever.
"Rob is not in a good place right now at all and his family should be very worried about him," Hollywood Life revealed. "He was embarrassed to go to the wedding in the first place because of his weight gain and to be ridiculed by Kim and basically rejected has put him over the edge."
Because everyone was fixated on having Kim's Paris wedding pan out smoothly, nobody has given their insight on the issue yet, or Kim's side for the matter. Kim must have a good reason to lash out at Rob like that, Hollywood Life reports.
It is really hard for Rob Kardashian because he is not part of an ordinary family. "The Kardashian family prides themselves on looking absolutely fabulous and the fact that they would choose looks over family is simply appalling," Hollywood Life further added. "Why is Rob overweight? Because he is deeply depressed and is in denial about getting help. His family should be very concerned with his well being right now. While they are having the time of their lives, their son, their brother is suffering immensely."
While Kim still has to comment on what transpired, it has already been reported that Khloe Kardashian begged Rob Kardashian to stay for the wedding and attend all the festivities, to no avail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal