Rob Kardashian More Depressed Than Ever Because of Kim Kardashian's Hurtful Comments
By Annie Dee | May 26, 2014 8:11 AM EST
Rob Kardashian skipping his sister, Kim Kardashian's wedding was not something he originally planned, but happened because he felt Kim's comments about his weight was the last straw. Not only these comments made him miss his own sister's Paris wedding, Hollywood Life reports that these comments aggravated his depression.
Rob Kardashian decided to skip his sister's Kim Kardashian and Kanye West wedding just like his stepbrother Brody Jenner because he cannot take his own family embarrassing him about his weight gain. For the last few days, it has been reported that Rob Kardashian is infuriated at the media for pointing out his unhealthy weight. Khloe Kardashian even shed tears over the evilness of the media. Skipping his sister's wedding about the same issue was not easyfor him; he was in tears.
According to Hollywood Life, Rob making an appearance on sister's wedding can make him depressed even more. However, he did not decide to skip the event, including the pre-wedding brunch, the rehearsal dinner, and ultimately, the wedding day events itself until Kim made him feel embarrassed about his weight gain, Hollywood Life reported. The gossip site also claimed that not only did Kim's comments made Rob avoid her wedding like a plague, but now, he is also wallowing in deeper depression because of these.
Clearly, according to Hollywood Life, Rob Kardashian is currently not in a good place and needs his family more than ever.
"Rob is not in a good place right now at all and his family should be very worried about him," Hollywood Life revealed. "He was embarrassed to go to the wedding in the first place because of his weight gain and to be ridiculed by Kim and basically rejected has put him over the edge."
Because everyone was fixated on having Kim's Paris wedding pan out smoothly, nobody has given their insight on the issue yet, or Kim's side for the matter. Kim must have a good reason to lash out at Rob like that, Hollywood Life reports.
It is really hard for Rob Kardashian because he is not part of an ordinary family. "The Kardashian family prides themselves on looking absolutely fabulous and the fact that they would choose looks over family is simply appalling," Hollywood Life further added. "Why is Rob overweight? Because he is deeply depressed and is in denial about getting help. His family should be very concerned with his well being right now. While they are having the time of their lives, their son, their brother is suffering immensely."
While Kim still has to comment on what transpired, it has already been reported that Khloe Kardashian begged Rob Kardashian to stay for the wedding and attend all the festivities, to no avail.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display