Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith Spotted Making Out during Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
By charmaine corne clutton | May 26, 2014 8:07 AM EST
It was not only Kim Kardashian and Kanye West who had a smooching fest during their recently concluded wedding. According to a report by Hollywood Life, Kim's little sister, Kylie Jenner, was seen making out with Jaden Smith, the son of Jada Pinketh and Will Smith. Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith have long been rumoured to be dating, although both camps have remained silent about the issue.
While most of Kim's siblings were not able to garner a 'plus one' for the wedding such as Brody Jenner who was denied an invitation to bring his girlfriend of six months, Kaitlynn Carter and Khloe Kardashian for French Montana, Kylie Jenner struck gold when she was permitted to bring Jaden Smith, 15, to the wedding of the year. E! News has also confirmed the teenagers smooching fest; Jaden and Kylie were said to be totally "making out" at Kimye's wedding reception in Florence, Italy.
With such a romantic backdrop, one cannot blame the teenage stars. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated their union in Florence, Italy with none other than musical pros Andrea Bocelli serenading the couple as they walked the aisle. John Legend was also tapped to perform at the couple's wedding, performing "All of Me."
The closeness of the two teenagers was obvious as Jaden Smith left with the Kardashian clan the following day. In a snap that surfaced on the Internet, Kylie Jenner can be seen looking romantically at her best friend (cum lover) Jaden Smith.
Could Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith really be dating?
If that is the case, then the Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner phase is put to rest. The youngest of the Kardashian clan made headlines after various gossip sites accused the reality star of being the main reason why Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broke up.
News about the blossoming relationship of Bieber and the youngest Jenner spread like wildfire after the two were publicly seen going out on dates. The reality star even extended out an invitation to the Canadian crooner to attend Kimye's wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate