Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith Spotted Making Out during Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
By charmaine corne clutton | May 26, 2014 8:07 AM EST
It was not only Kim Kardashian and Kanye West who had a smooching fest during their recently concluded wedding. According to a report by Hollywood Life, Kim's little sister, Kylie Jenner, was seen making out with Jaden Smith, the son of Jada Pinketh and Will Smith. Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith have long been rumoured to be dating, although both camps have remained silent about the issue.
While most of Kim's siblings were not able to garner a 'plus one' for the wedding such as Brody Jenner who was denied an invitation to bring his girlfriend of six months, Kaitlynn Carter and Khloe Kardashian for French Montana, Kylie Jenner struck gold when she was permitted to bring Jaden Smith, 15, to the wedding of the year. E! News has also confirmed the teenagers smooching fest; Jaden and Kylie were said to be totally "making out" at Kimye's wedding reception in Florence, Italy.
With such a romantic backdrop, one cannot blame the teenage stars. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated their union in Florence, Italy with none other than musical pros Andrea Bocelli serenading the couple as they walked the aisle. John Legend was also tapped to perform at the couple's wedding, performing "All of Me."
The closeness of the two teenagers was obvious as Jaden Smith left with the Kardashian clan the following day. In a snap that surfaced on the Internet, Kylie Jenner can be seen looking romantically at her best friend (cum lover) Jaden Smith.
Could Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith really be dating?
If that is the case, then the Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner phase is put to rest. The youngest of the Kardashian clan made headlines after various gossip sites accused the reality star of being the main reason why Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broke up.
News about the blossoming relationship of Bieber and the youngest Jenner spread like wildfire after the two were publicly seen going out on dates. The reality star even extended out an invitation to the Canadian crooner to attend Kimye's wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone