Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith Spotted Making Out during Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
By charmaine corne clutton | May 26, 2014 8:07 AM EST
It was not only Kim Kardashian and Kanye West who had a smooching fest during their recently concluded wedding. According to a report by Hollywood Life, Kim's little sister, Kylie Jenner, was seen making out with Jaden Smith, the son of Jada Pinketh and Will Smith. Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith have long been rumoured to be dating, although both camps have remained silent about the issue.
While most of Kim's siblings were not able to garner a 'plus one' for the wedding such as Brody Jenner who was denied an invitation to bring his girlfriend of six months, Kaitlynn Carter and Khloe Kardashian for French Montana, Kylie Jenner struck gold when she was permitted to bring Jaden Smith, 15, to the wedding of the year. E! News has also confirmed the teenagers smooching fest; Jaden and Kylie were said to be totally "making out" at Kimye's wedding reception in Florence, Italy.
With such a romantic backdrop, one cannot blame the teenage stars. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated their union in Florence, Italy with none other than musical pros Andrea Bocelli serenading the couple as they walked the aisle. John Legend was also tapped to perform at the couple's wedding, performing "All of Me."
The closeness of the two teenagers was obvious as Jaden Smith left with the Kardashian clan the following day. In a snap that surfaced on the Internet, Kylie Jenner can be seen looking romantically at her best friend (cum lover) Jaden Smith.
Could Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith really be dating?
If that is the case, then the Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner phase is put to rest. The youngest of the Kardashian clan made headlines after various gossip sites accused the reality star of being the main reason why Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broke up.
News about the blossoming relationship of Bieber and the youngest Jenner spread like wildfire after the two were publicly seen going out on dates. The reality star even extended out an invitation to the Canadian crooner to attend Kimye's wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop