Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith Spotted Making Out during Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
By charmaine corne clutton | May 26, 2014 8:07 AM EST
It was not only Kim Kardashian and Kanye West who had a smooching fest during their recently concluded wedding. According to a report by Hollywood Life, Kim's little sister, Kylie Jenner, was seen making out with Jaden Smith, the son of Jada Pinketh and Will Smith. Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith have long been rumoured to be dating, although both camps have remained silent about the issue.
While most of Kim's siblings were not able to garner a 'plus one' for the wedding such as Brody Jenner who was denied an invitation to bring his girlfriend of six months, Kaitlynn Carter and Khloe Kardashian for French Montana, Kylie Jenner struck gold when she was permitted to bring Jaden Smith, 15, to the wedding of the year. E! News has also confirmed the teenagers smooching fest; Jaden and Kylie were said to be totally "making out" at Kimye's wedding reception in Florence, Italy.
With such a romantic backdrop, one cannot blame the teenage stars. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated their union in Florence, Italy with none other than musical pros Andrea Bocelli serenading the couple as they walked the aisle. John Legend was also tapped to perform at the couple's wedding, performing "All of Me."
The closeness of the two teenagers was obvious as Jaden Smith left with the Kardashian clan the following day. In a snap that surfaced on the Internet, Kylie Jenner can be seen looking romantically at her best friend (cum lover) Jaden Smith.
Could Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith really be dating?
If that is the case, then the Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner phase is put to rest. The youngest of the Kardashian clan made headlines after various gossip sites accused the reality star of being the main reason why Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broke up.
News about the blossoming relationship of Bieber and the youngest Jenner spread like wildfire after the two were publicly seen going out on dates. The reality star even extended out an invitation to the Canadian crooner to attend Kimye's wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales