Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith Spotted Making Out during Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
By charmaine corne clutton | May 26, 2014 8:07 AM EST
It was not only Kim Kardashian and Kanye West who had a smooching fest during their recently concluded wedding. According to a report by Hollywood Life, Kim's little sister, Kylie Jenner, was seen making out with Jaden Smith, the son of Jada Pinketh and Will Smith. Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith have long been rumoured to be dating, although both camps have remained silent about the issue.
While most of Kim's siblings were not able to garner a 'plus one' for the wedding such as Brody Jenner who was denied an invitation to bring his girlfriend of six months, Kaitlynn Carter and Khloe Kardashian for French Montana, Kylie Jenner struck gold when she was permitted to bring Jaden Smith, 15, to the wedding of the year. E! News has also confirmed the teenagers smooching fest; Jaden and Kylie were said to be totally "making out" at Kimye's wedding reception in Florence, Italy.
With such a romantic backdrop, one cannot blame the teenage stars. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West celebrated their union in Florence, Italy with none other than musical pros Andrea Bocelli serenading the couple as they walked the aisle. John Legend was also tapped to perform at the couple's wedding, performing "All of Me."
The closeness of the two teenagers was obvious as Jaden Smith left with the Kardashian clan the following day. In a snap that surfaced on the Internet, Kylie Jenner can be seen looking romantically at her best friend (cum lover) Jaden Smith.
Could Kylie Jenner and Jaden Smith really be dating?
If that is the case, then the Justin Bieber and Kylie Jenner phase is put to rest. The youngest of the Kardashian clan made headlines after various gossip sites accused the reality star of being the main reason why Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber broke up.
News about the blossoming relationship of Bieber and the youngest Jenner spread like wildfire after the two were publicly seen going out on dates. The reality star even extended out an invitation to the Canadian crooner to attend Kimye's wedding.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares