‘The Walking Dead’ Stars Norman Reedus and Andrew Lincoln Get Detention
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 26, 2014 8:01 AM EST
Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes), that guy who bites bad guys and kills them, and Norman Reedus (Daryl Dixon), that man who wields a crossbow like a boss, get detention. Who is the man behind punishing them?
David Morrissey (The Governor) gave detention to Norman and Andrew. He shared a photo on his Instagram page that features himself, Andy and Norman.
"Lincoln, Reedus. You two again? It's the same faces everyday outside my office isn't it! Detention for a week!" writes David next to the photo.
In the photo it looks like Norman and Andrew are explaining something and David like a strict principal decides that they should be given the detention slip. Norman Reedus gives that 'Oh what the hell' look as he adjusts his pants.
Fans remember David for his portrayal of The Governor in the hit AMC show "The Walking Dead." He has given the survivors a real hard time. He was to blame for the destruction of the prison and he had beheaded the beloved Hershel Greene right in front of Rick Grimes and others.
Leave it to Michonne who took the katana to slice the Governor.
Currently, the cast members are shooting "The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes. Comic book writer and executive producer Robert Kirkman talks to Entertainment Weekly and shares that they are doing "new and different and crazy and exciting things."
Robert also states that they do not want to reveal details about the new season as of now and cast members maintain secrecy on the set.
"Just because any images that get out of any kind of things that are seen do in a sense spoil that cliffhanger, so we're trying to keep things a little more tight this time around. There's always people crowding around where we're filming and trying to get spy spots of what we're doing and stuff, but for the most part we've been able to avoid that. This is the first time we've really finished a season and gone back to the same place for the next season, so that's kind of cool," says Robert.
"The Walking Dead" Season 5 episodes air this October on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James