Selena Gomez Bitter that Justin Bieber Would Rather Date Models
By Annie Dee | May 26, 2014 7:59 AM EST
Selena Gomez is not as immune to Justin Bieber's dating habits as she let on from previous reports. the singer actress started to respond to fans on Instagram and one of her responses showed that she is actually aware of who Justin Bieber's seeing and what she feels about it. Fans used Selena's account to tell her what they feel about Justin Bieber cheating on her and letting her go. They also want the controversial Canadian singer to make every attempt to get Selena back. Selena did not let one of the comments slide and was quick to respond, showing how bitter she feels about Justin's dating habits.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to Hollywood Life, one fan messaged Selena Gomez with a comment aimed right at Justin and said: "Ooooo you better get her back boy." Selena was quick to respond to the comment with: "No, he'd rather models."
What Selena said is not baseless. Ever since they broke up, Justin Bieber has been dating one model after another. Among the models he dated were Yovanna Ventura, Alessandra Ambrosio and Barbara Palvin. In fact, just days ago, on may 22, Bieber and Palvin were spotted close and cozy with each other riding a boat during the Cannes Film Festival.
On the other hand, Selena's comment can mean that while she can see who Justin Bieber is dating after her, she could not care less. Her sarcastic response may mean that she does not want Bieber to get back with her and he can enjoy his models if he wants to. After all, the "Come and Get It" singer already posted a steamy pic of her in skimpy yellow bathing suit on her Instragram and said, "Taking my power back - can't wait to show you where I've been."
Selena Gomez certainly does not need Bieber by her side or for Bieber to get her back, as her fans want. Not if she has Taylor Swift and Jennifer Aniston by her side. Aside from being a good friend, Jennifer Aniston herself said she can see Selena Gomez becoming the next Jennifer Aniston and she will not hesitate to mentor her. Coming from a huge inspiration, this must mean a lot to Selena Gomez.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft