Selena Gomez Bitter that Justin Bieber Would Rather Date Models
By Annie Dee | May 26, 2014 7:59 AM EST
Selena Gomez is not as immune to Justin Bieber's dating habits as she let on from previous reports. the singer actress started to respond to fans on Instagram and one of her responses showed that she is actually aware of who Justin Bieber's seeing and what she feels about it. Fans used Selena's account to tell her what they feel about Justin Bieber cheating on her and letting her go. They also want the controversial Canadian singer to make every attempt to get Selena back. Selena did not let one of the comments slide and was quick to respond, showing how bitter she feels about Justin's dating habits.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to Hollywood Life, one fan messaged Selena Gomez with a comment aimed right at Justin and said: "Ooooo you better get her back boy." Selena was quick to respond to the comment with: "No, he'd rather models."
What Selena said is not baseless. Ever since they broke up, Justin Bieber has been dating one model after another. Among the models he dated were Yovanna Ventura, Alessandra Ambrosio and Barbara Palvin. In fact, just days ago, on may 22, Bieber and Palvin were spotted close and cozy with each other riding a boat during the Cannes Film Festival.
On the other hand, Selena's comment can mean that while she can see who Justin Bieber is dating after her, she could not care less. Her sarcastic response may mean that she does not want Bieber to get back with her and he can enjoy his models if he wants to. After all, the "Come and Get It" singer already posted a steamy pic of her in skimpy yellow bathing suit on her Instragram and said, "Taking my power back - can't wait to show you where I've been."
Selena Gomez certainly does not need Bieber by her side or for Bieber to get her back, as her fans want. Not if she has Taylor Swift and Jennifer Aniston by her side. Aside from being a good friend, Jennifer Aniston herself said she can see Selena Gomez becoming the next Jennifer Aniston and she will not hesitate to mentor her. Coming from a huge inspiration, this must mean a lot to Selena Gomez.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones