Jennifer Aniston to Mentor Selena Gomez Both in Love and in Acting Career
By Annie Dee | May 26, 2014 7:54 AM EST
Jennifer Aniston once frightened Selena Gomez away, because Selena Gomez admired her that much. If Selena Gomez dreamt of becoming the next Jennifer Aniston, it is not an unreachable dream because Jennifer Aniston herself thinks she can do it, and would be willing to become her mentor. According to Hollywood Life, Jennifer Aniston believes that Selena Gomez is just the girl to be hailed as one of America's favorite movie and television stars. The two has been spotted out on a cozy dinner at LA's Madeo restaurant on May 17, reportedly talking about heartbreaks and specifically, Justin Bieber. The two's close relationship was apparent during the dinner. But Jennifer Aniston is willing to take this closeness one step higher. According to Hollywood Life, aside from being her mentor on love, Jennifer Aniston wants to become Selena Gomez's acting mentor.
Selena Gomez and Jessica Alba arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit in New Yor
"Jennifer is really interested in making Selena's transition very easy with her new movie career goals, now that they are working with the same people. They aren't working on anything together as of yet or any time soon but Jen likes the idea of making herself a mentor for Selena," Hollywood Life reports.
Selena Gomez has become a household name through her infamous role as Alex in "Wizards of Waverly Place" and had some experience on the big screen in films such as "Spring Breakers," "Getaway," "Ramona and Beezus," and "Monte Carlo." Even though her acting prowess and strong influence on viewers have been noted, help from a seasoned pro in the movie industry like Jennifer Aniston is likely to take her career to the next level. It helps that Jennifer Aniston already thinks highly of Selena Gomez even before wroking with her as a mentor or manager. Jennifer Aniston reportedly believes that Selena Gomez could even be the next her.
"Jen sees money in Selena and sees her as the potential "next" Jen Aniston," Hollywood Life claims.
Suffering from a bad breakup has not dampened Selena Gomez's spirits one bit. On May 20, Gomez posted a photo of her in some beach looking sexy and hot with the caption, "Taking my power back.. can't wait to show you where I've been. I love y'all. Ps, I still obsess over pickles." With these words, one can expect more from the young singer actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Spoilers: Curly Hair Bachelorette’s Exit In Episode 16, Blake Talks About Laurina And Why He Rubbed His Eye
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown