Jennifer Aniston to Mentor Selena Gomez Both in Love and in Acting Career
By Annie Dee | May 26, 2014 7:54 AM EST
Jennifer Aniston once frightened Selena Gomez away, because Selena Gomez admired her that much. If Selena Gomez dreamt of becoming the next Jennifer Aniston, it is not an unreachable dream because Jennifer Aniston herself thinks she can do it, and would be willing to become her mentor. According to Hollywood Life, Jennifer Aniston believes that Selena Gomez is just the girl to be hailed as one of America's favorite movie and television stars. The two has been spotted out on a cozy dinner at LA's Madeo restaurant on May 17, reportedly talking about heartbreaks and specifically, Justin Bieber. The two's close relationship was apparent during the dinner. But Jennifer Aniston is willing to take this closeness one step higher. According to Hollywood Life, aside from being her mentor on love, Jennifer Aniston wants to become Selena Gomez's acting mentor.
Selena Gomez and Jessica Alba arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit in New Yor
"Jennifer is really interested in making Selena's transition very easy with her new movie career goals, now that they are working with the same people. They aren't working on anything together as of yet or any time soon but Jen likes the idea of making herself a mentor for Selena," Hollywood Life reports.
Selena Gomez has become a household name through her infamous role as Alex in "Wizards of Waverly Place" and had some experience on the big screen in films such as "Spring Breakers," "Getaway," "Ramona and Beezus," and "Monte Carlo." Even though her acting prowess and strong influence on viewers have been noted, help from a seasoned pro in the movie industry like Jennifer Aniston is likely to take her career to the next level. It helps that Jennifer Aniston already thinks highly of Selena Gomez even before wroking with her as a mentor or manager. Jennifer Aniston reportedly believes that Selena Gomez could even be the next her.
"Jen sees money in Selena and sees her as the potential "next" Jen Aniston," Hollywood Life claims.
Suffering from a bad breakup has not dampened Selena Gomez's spirits one bit. On May 20, Gomez posted a photo of her in some beach looking sexy and hot with the caption, "Taking my power back.. can't wait to show you where I've been. I love y'all. Ps, I still obsess over pickles." With these words, one can expect more from the young singer actress.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report