Rob Kardashian Skips Kim and Kanye West’s Wedding After Family Fight
By Anne Lu | May 25, 2014 9:36 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has skipped sister Kim Kardashian’s wedding to Kanye West after a major family clash, according to a report. The lone Kardashian brother apparently flew from Florence to Los Angeles in tears on Saturday.
TV personality Kim Kardashian (R) and her sister Kourtney walk in the street as they visit fashion shops in Paris May 22, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence over the weekend, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
X17Online.com reported that Rob got into a fight with Kim before the wedding pre-lunch at designer Valentino’s chateau in Italy.
Apparently, she asked all the men in the family to wear designer Valentino suits for the lunch so that everyone would look like models on a catwalk, but Rob couldn’t fit in any of the suits because of his weight gain. Kim was apparently pissed that Rob hadn’t made enough effort to drop weight for her wedding.
“Rob said he was sickened by Kim and Kanye’s display of wealth and clothes and beauty and called it ‘superficial bullsh** but Kim was pissed that Rob hadn’t made an effort to drop any weight over the past few months,” a source told the Web site.
“Rob basically thinks Kim cares about him only for his appearance and he said he’d ‘make life easier’ for her and just leave.”
The source added that Rob, 27, booked his flight to L.A. for Saturday morning, skipping the lunch and the subsequent wedding, saying, “They’re all wrapped up in the same pretty world and he just doesn’t fit in.”
TMZ added that Kim’s younger brother was in tears while he was desperately trying to secure a seat on a flight back. The site posted a video, showing Rob “clearly not in a talking mood” as he left the LAX airport in Los Angeles.
Unlike his sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, as well as half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Rob has opted to stay away from the public eye until he was due to fly to Paris for Kimye’s pre-wedding parties. That’s why many have been surprised by Rob’s noticeable gain weight when he finally emerged a few days ago.
Reports claim that Rob started struggling with his weight after his split from singer Rita Ora in 2013.
Kim and Kanye tied the knot at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence on Saturday after days of celebrating in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports