Rob Kardashian Skips Kim and Kanye West’s Wedding After Family Fight
By Anne Lu | May 25, 2014 9:36 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has skipped sister Kim Kardashian’s wedding to Kanye West after a major family clash, according to a report. The lone Kardashian brother apparently flew from Florence to Los Angeles in tears on Saturday.
TV personality Kim Kardashian (R) and her sister Kourtney walk in the street as they visit fashion shops in Paris May 22, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence over the weekend, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
X17Online.com reported that Rob got into a fight with Kim before the wedding pre-lunch at designer Valentino’s chateau in Italy.
Apparently, she asked all the men in the family to wear designer Valentino suits for the lunch so that everyone would look like models on a catwalk, but Rob couldn’t fit in any of the suits because of his weight gain. Kim was apparently pissed that Rob hadn’t made enough effort to drop weight for her wedding.
“Rob said he was sickened by Kim and Kanye’s display of wealth and clothes and beauty and called it ‘superficial bullsh** but Kim was pissed that Rob hadn’t made an effort to drop any weight over the past few months,” a source told the Web site.
“Rob basically thinks Kim cares about him only for his appearance and he said he’d ‘make life easier’ for her and just leave.”
The source added that Rob, 27, booked his flight to L.A. for Saturday morning, skipping the lunch and the subsequent wedding, saying, “They’re all wrapped up in the same pretty world and he just doesn’t fit in.”
TMZ added that Kim’s younger brother was in tears while he was desperately trying to secure a seat on a flight back. The site posted a video, showing Rob “clearly not in a talking mood” as he left the LAX airport in Los Angeles.
Unlike his sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, as well as half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Rob has opted to stay away from the public eye until he was due to fly to Paris for Kimye’s pre-wedding parties. That’s why many have been surprised by Rob’s noticeable gain weight when he finally emerged a few days ago.
Reports claim that Rob started struggling with his weight after his split from singer Rita Ora in 2013.
Kim and Kanye tied the knot at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence on Saturday after days of celebrating in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales