Rob Kardashian Skips Kim and Kanye West’s Wedding After Family Fight
By Anne Lu | May 25, 2014 9:36 AM EST
Rob Kardashian has skipped sister Kim Kardashian’s wedding to Kanye West after a major family clash, according to a report. The lone Kardashian brother apparently flew from Florence to Los Angeles in tears on Saturday.
TV personality Kim Kardashian (R) and her sister Kourtney walk in the street as they visit fashion shops in Paris May 22, 2014. U.S. television personality Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West will celebrate their wedding in Florence over the weekend, an official from the mayor's office confirmed last Friday. REUTERS/Gonzalo Fuentes
X17Online.com reported that Rob got into a fight with Kim before the wedding pre-lunch at designer Valentino’s chateau in Italy.
Apparently, she asked all the men in the family to wear designer Valentino suits for the lunch so that everyone would look like models on a catwalk, but Rob couldn’t fit in any of the suits because of his weight gain. Kim was apparently pissed that Rob hadn’t made enough effort to drop weight for her wedding.
“Rob said he was sickened by Kim and Kanye’s display of wealth and clothes and beauty and called it ‘superficial bullsh** but Kim was pissed that Rob hadn’t made an effort to drop any weight over the past few months,” a source told the Web site.
“Rob basically thinks Kim cares about him only for his appearance and he said he’d ‘make life easier’ for her and just leave.”
The source added that Rob, 27, booked his flight to L.A. for Saturday morning, skipping the lunch and the subsequent wedding, saying, “They’re all wrapped up in the same pretty world and he just doesn’t fit in.”
TMZ added that Kim’s younger brother was in tears while he was desperately trying to secure a seat on a flight back. The site posted a video, showing Rob “clearly not in a talking mood” as he left the LAX airport in Los Angeles.
Unlike his sisters Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, as well as half-sisters Kylie and Kendall Jenner, Rob has opted to stay away from the public eye until he was due to fly to Paris for Kimye’s pre-wedding parties. That’s why many have been surprised by Rob’s noticeable gain weight when he finally emerged a few days ago.
Reports claim that Rob started struggling with his weight after his split from singer Rita Ora in 2013.
Kim and Kanye tied the knot at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence on Saturday after days of celebrating in Paris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date