Justin Bieber Not Part of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
By charmaine corne clutton | May 25, 2014 8:32 AM EST
Justin Bieber did not go to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding because he was not invited in the first place. Despite being close friends with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, the teen sensation still did not warrant an official invite from the couple of the moment, Kimye.
"He didn't make the cut," a source revealed to Hollywood life.
Rumours about Justin Bieber's attendance to the wedding of the year started circulating after the Canadian crooner was seen in France for Roberto Cavalli's yacht party last May 21. France had been the original venue for Kimye's wedding-although reports have surfaced that the couple was not granted permission to hold their exchanging of vows at the Palace of Versailles because they were not 'too distinguished.' Hence, the couple relocated to an equally posh venue-Florence, Italy-where almost 200 guests witnessed Kim and Kanye say their "I do's."
Justin Bieber's failure to make the cut to the popular wedding shocked fans as Kylie Jenner recently asked the Canadian pop star to be her date for the said wedding.
While there has been a lot of buzz about the wedding, there were certainly many important people missing in action. One of them includes Brody Jenner, the half brother of Kim Kardashian, who opted to boycott the wedding due to Kimye's refusal of inviting Brody's current girlfriend, Kaitlynn Carter. Other expected guests to the wedding who did not show up include most influential couple Beyonce and Jay Z, who opted to spend Memorial day at a beach in New York rather than attend Kimye's wedding.
"They wouldn't mean it as a diss, they just don't want to go and would rather stay home with Blue Ivy, prepare for their tour and just relax. A wedding like this would be a complete process that they really aren't interested in getting involved in," an insider revealed to Hollywood Life with regard to Beyonce and Jay Z's absence in Kimye's wedding.
Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of "Vogue" magazine which recently featured Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, was also nowhere to be seen in the wedding. The famous fashion mogul instead opted to spend the weekend with her family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef