Justin Bieber Not Part of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
By charmaine corne clutton | May 25, 2014 8:32 AM EST
Justin Bieber did not go to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding because he was not invited in the first place. Despite being close friends with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, the teen sensation still did not warrant an official invite from the couple of the moment, Kimye.
"He didn't make the cut," a source revealed to Hollywood life.
Rumours about Justin Bieber's attendance to the wedding of the year started circulating after the Canadian crooner was seen in France for Roberto Cavalli's yacht party last May 21. France had been the original venue for Kimye's wedding-although reports have surfaced that the couple was not granted permission to hold their exchanging of vows at the Palace of Versailles because they were not 'too distinguished.' Hence, the couple relocated to an equally posh venue-Florence, Italy-where almost 200 guests witnessed Kim and Kanye say their "I do's."
Justin Bieber's failure to make the cut to the popular wedding shocked fans as Kylie Jenner recently asked the Canadian pop star to be her date for the said wedding.
While there has been a lot of buzz about the wedding, there were certainly many important people missing in action. One of them includes Brody Jenner, the half brother of Kim Kardashian, who opted to boycott the wedding due to Kimye's refusal of inviting Brody's current girlfriend, Kaitlynn Carter. Other expected guests to the wedding who did not show up include most influential couple Beyonce and Jay Z, who opted to spend Memorial day at a beach in New York rather than attend Kimye's wedding.
"They wouldn't mean it as a diss, they just don't want to go and would rather stay home with Blue Ivy, prepare for their tour and just relax. A wedding like this would be a complete process that they really aren't interested in getting involved in," an insider revealed to Hollywood Life with regard to Beyonce and Jay Z's absence in Kimye's wedding.
Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of "Vogue" magazine which recently featured Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, was also nowhere to be seen in the wedding. The famous fashion mogul instead opted to spend the weekend with her family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell