Justin Bieber Not Part of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
By charmaine corne clutton | May 25, 2014 8:32 AM EST
Justin Bieber did not go to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding because he was not invited in the first place. Despite being close friends with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, the teen sensation still did not warrant an official invite from the couple of the moment, Kimye.
"He didn't make the cut," a source revealed to Hollywood life.
Rumours about Justin Bieber's attendance to the wedding of the year started circulating after the Canadian crooner was seen in France for Roberto Cavalli's yacht party last May 21. France had been the original venue for Kimye's wedding-although reports have surfaced that the couple was not granted permission to hold their exchanging of vows at the Palace of Versailles because they were not 'too distinguished.' Hence, the couple relocated to an equally posh venue-Florence, Italy-where almost 200 guests witnessed Kim and Kanye say their "I do's."
Justin Bieber's failure to make the cut to the popular wedding shocked fans as Kylie Jenner recently asked the Canadian pop star to be her date for the said wedding.
While there has been a lot of buzz about the wedding, there were certainly many important people missing in action. One of them includes Brody Jenner, the half brother of Kim Kardashian, who opted to boycott the wedding due to Kimye's refusal of inviting Brody's current girlfriend, Kaitlynn Carter. Other expected guests to the wedding who did not show up include most influential couple Beyonce and Jay Z, who opted to spend Memorial day at a beach in New York rather than attend Kimye's wedding.
"They wouldn't mean it as a diss, they just don't want to go and would rather stay home with Blue Ivy, prepare for their tour and just relax. A wedding like this would be a complete process that they really aren't interested in getting involved in," an insider revealed to Hollywood Life with regard to Beyonce and Jay Z's absence in Kimye's wedding.
Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of "Vogue" magazine which recently featured Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, was also nowhere to be seen in the wedding. The famous fashion mogul instead opted to spend the weekend with her family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0