Justin Bieber Not Part of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
By charmaine corne clutton | May 25, 2014 8:32 AM EST
Justin Bieber did not go to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding because he was not invited in the first place. Despite being close friends with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, the teen sensation still did not warrant an official invite from the couple of the moment, Kimye.
"He didn't make the cut," a source revealed to Hollywood life.
Rumours about Justin Bieber's attendance to the wedding of the year started circulating after the Canadian crooner was seen in France for Roberto Cavalli's yacht party last May 21. France had been the original venue for Kimye's wedding-although reports have surfaced that the couple was not granted permission to hold their exchanging of vows at the Palace of Versailles because they were not 'too distinguished.' Hence, the couple relocated to an equally posh venue-Florence, Italy-where almost 200 guests witnessed Kim and Kanye say their "I do's."
Justin Bieber's failure to make the cut to the popular wedding shocked fans as Kylie Jenner recently asked the Canadian pop star to be her date for the said wedding.
While there has been a lot of buzz about the wedding, there were certainly many important people missing in action. One of them includes Brody Jenner, the half brother of Kim Kardashian, who opted to boycott the wedding due to Kimye's refusal of inviting Brody's current girlfriend, Kaitlynn Carter. Other expected guests to the wedding who did not show up include most influential couple Beyonce and Jay Z, who opted to spend Memorial day at a beach in New York rather than attend Kimye's wedding.
"They wouldn't mean it as a diss, they just don't want to go and would rather stay home with Blue Ivy, prepare for their tour and just relax. A wedding like this would be a complete process that they really aren't interested in getting involved in," an insider revealed to Hollywood Life with regard to Beyonce and Jay Z's absence in Kimye's wedding.
Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of "Vogue" magazine which recently featured Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, was also nowhere to be seen in the wedding. The famous fashion mogul instead opted to spend the weekend with her family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft