Justin Bieber Not Part of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding
By charmaine corne clutton | May 25, 2014 8:32 AM EST
Justin Bieber did not go to Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding because he was not invited in the first place. Despite being close friends with Kendall and Kylie Jenner, the teen sensation still did not warrant an official invite from the couple of the moment, Kimye.
"He didn't make the cut," a source revealed to Hollywood life.
Rumours about Justin Bieber's attendance to the wedding of the year started circulating after the Canadian crooner was seen in France for Roberto Cavalli's yacht party last May 21. France had been the original venue for Kimye's wedding-although reports have surfaced that the couple was not granted permission to hold their exchanging of vows at the Palace of Versailles because they were not 'too distinguished.' Hence, the couple relocated to an equally posh venue-Florence, Italy-where almost 200 guests witnessed Kim and Kanye say their "I do's."
Justin Bieber's failure to make the cut to the popular wedding shocked fans as Kylie Jenner recently asked the Canadian pop star to be her date for the said wedding.
While there has been a lot of buzz about the wedding, there were certainly many important people missing in action. One of them includes Brody Jenner, the half brother of Kim Kardashian, who opted to boycott the wedding due to Kimye's refusal of inviting Brody's current girlfriend, Kaitlynn Carter. Other expected guests to the wedding who did not show up include most influential couple Beyonce and Jay Z, who opted to spend Memorial day at a beach in New York rather than attend Kimye's wedding.
"They wouldn't mean it as a diss, they just don't want to go and would rather stay home with Blue Ivy, prepare for their tour and just relax. A wedding like this would be a complete process that they really aren't interested in getting involved in," an insider revealed to Hollywood Life with regard to Beyonce and Jay Z's absence in Kimye's wedding.
Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of "Vogue" magazine which recently featured Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, was also nowhere to be seen in the wedding. The famous fashion mogul instead opted to spend the weekend with her family.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Shifts Blame On US For Ukraine Crisis, Putin Accuses West of 'Remaking World'
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine