Charlie Sheen Disses Rihanna on Twitter After Ignoring His Fiancee
By charmaine corne clutton | May 25, 2014 8:29 AM EST
The former "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen recently rained fire over Rihanna for her alleged snubbing of the actor's fiancée Scottine Sheen (formerly Brett Rossi). Charlie Sheen and his entourage was out dining in the posh Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica, California when they saw "Diamonds" singer Rihanna in the same venue.
Charlie and his entourage was out to celebrate his fiancée's birthday when the actor thought of surprising his fiancée by introducing pop star Rihanna to her. Rihanna's camp, however, was not too enthusiastic to meet Charlie Sheen's girlfriend. Rihanna and her camp turned down Sheen's request for an introduction-which later sent Charlie Sheen into a Twitter rant last week.
"no biggie for me; it would have been 84 interminable seconds of chugging Draino and "please kill me now" that I'd never get back," Charlie Sheen wrote on his Twitter.
Still fuming about the sour encounter, Charlie Sheen further dissed Rihanna by saying:
"My Gal, however, was NOT OK with it. Nice impression you left behind, Bday or not. Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess. (or in this case the Village idiot)"
Scottine Sheen, the girlfriend of Charlie Sheen, also expressed her disappointment over Twitter by saying:
"if you 'didn't know' then why the red come back? Why not just put a statement out taking the high road and apologizing."
"I'm a huge fan of your music, but to bash someone when you're claiming innocence? Not cool...our security team spoke to your team, they said your manager would talk to you. They came back to our private room and said that you stated 'there were too many paps' when 1) there were three 2) we had a private room 3) we weren't asking much." Scottine continued in a series of tweets.
Despite the obvious ganging up of Charlie Sheen and his fiancée on the pop star, Rihanna sent out a succinct tweet in response to Sheen's disses by saying:
"If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage