Charlie Sheen Disses Rihanna on Twitter After Ignoring His Fiancee
By charmaine corne clutton | May 25, 2014 8:29 AM EST
The former "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen recently rained fire over Rihanna for her alleged snubbing of the actor's fiancée Scottine Sheen (formerly Brett Rossi). Charlie Sheen and his entourage was out dining in the posh Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica, California when they saw "Diamonds" singer Rihanna in the same venue.
Charlie and his entourage was out to celebrate his fiancée's birthday when the actor thought of surprising his fiancée by introducing pop star Rihanna to her. Rihanna's camp, however, was not too enthusiastic to meet Charlie Sheen's girlfriend. Rihanna and her camp turned down Sheen's request for an introduction-which later sent Charlie Sheen into a Twitter rant last week.
"no biggie for me; it would have been 84 interminable seconds of chugging Draino and "please kill me now" that I'd never get back," Charlie Sheen wrote on his Twitter.
Still fuming about the sour encounter, Charlie Sheen further dissed Rihanna by saying:
"My Gal, however, was NOT OK with it. Nice impression you left behind, Bday or not. Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess. (or in this case the Village idiot)"
Scottine Sheen, the girlfriend of Charlie Sheen, also expressed her disappointment over Twitter by saying:
"if you 'didn't know' then why the red come back? Why not just put a statement out taking the high road and apologizing."
"I'm a huge fan of your music, but to bash someone when you're claiming innocence? Not cool...our security team spoke to your team, they said your manager would talk to you. They came back to our private room and said that you stated 'there were too many paps' when 1) there were three 2) we had a private room 3) we weren't asking much." Scottine continued in a series of tweets.
Despite the obvious ganging up of Charlie Sheen and his fiancée on the pop star, Rihanna sent out a succinct tweet in response to Sheen's disses by saying:
"If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks