Charlie Sheen Disses Rihanna on Twitter After Ignoring His Fiancee
By charmaine corne clutton | May 25, 2014 8:29 AM EST
The former "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen recently rained fire over Rihanna for her alleged snubbing of the actor's fiancée Scottine Sheen (formerly Brett Rossi). Charlie Sheen and his entourage was out dining in the posh Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica, California when they saw "Diamonds" singer Rihanna in the same venue.
Charlie and his entourage was out to celebrate his fiancée's birthday when the actor thought of surprising his fiancée by introducing pop star Rihanna to her. Rihanna's camp, however, was not too enthusiastic to meet Charlie Sheen's girlfriend. Rihanna and her camp turned down Sheen's request for an introduction-which later sent Charlie Sheen into a Twitter rant last week.
"no biggie for me; it would have been 84 interminable seconds of chugging Draino and "please kill me now" that I'd never get back," Charlie Sheen wrote on his Twitter.
Still fuming about the sour encounter, Charlie Sheen further dissed Rihanna by saying:
"My Gal, however, was NOT OK with it. Nice impression you left behind, Bday or not. Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess. (or in this case the Village idiot)"
Scottine Sheen, the girlfriend of Charlie Sheen, also expressed her disappointment over Twitter by saying:
"if you 'didn't know' then why the red come back? Why not just put a statement out taking the high road and apologizing."
"I'm a huge fan of your music, but to bash someone when you're claiming innocence? Not cool...our security team spoke to your team, they said your manager would talk to you. They came back to our private room and said that you stated 'there were too many paps' when 1) there were three 2) we had a private room 3) we weren't asking much." Scottine continued in a series of tweets.
Despite the obvious ganging up of Charlie Sheen and his fiancée on the pop star, Rihanna sent out a succinct tweet in response to Sheen's disses by saying:
"If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date