Charlie Sheen Disses Rihanna on Twitter After Ignoring His Fiancee
By charmaine corne clutton | May 25, 2014 8:29 AM EST
The former "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen recently rained fire over Rihanna for her alleged snubbing of the actor's fiancée Scottine Sheen (formerly Brett Rossi). Charlie Sheen and his entourage was out dining in the posh Giorgio Baldi restaurant in Santa Monica, California when they saw "Diamonds" singer Rihanna in the same venue.
Charlie and his entourage was out to celebrate his fiancée's birthday when the actor thought of surprising his fiancée by introducing pop star Rihanna to her. Rihanna's camp, however, was not too enthusiastic to meet Charlie Sheen's girlfriend. Rihanna and her camp turned down Sheen's request for an introduction-which later sent Charlie Sheen into a Twitter rant last week.
"no biggie for me; it would have been 84 interminable seconds of chugging Draino and "please kill me now" that I'd never get back," Charlie Sheen wrote on his Twitter.
Still fuming about the sour encounter, Charlie Sheen further dissed Rihanna by saying:
"My Gal, however, was NOT OK with it. Nice impression you left behind, Bday or not. Sorry we're not KOOL enough to warrant a blessing from the Princess. (or in this case the Village idiot)"
Scottine Sheen, the girlfriend of Charlie Sheen, also expressed her disappointment over Twitter by saying:
"if you 'didn't know' then why the red come back? Why not just put a statement out taking the high road and apologizing."
"I'm a huge fan of your music, but to bash someone when you're claiming innocence? Not cool...our security team spoke to your team, they said your manager would talk to you. They came back to our private room and said that you stated 'there were too many paps' when 1) there were three 2) we had a private room 3) we weren't asking much." Scottine continued in a series of tweets.
Despite the obvious ganging up of Charlie Sheen and his fiancée on the pop star, Rihanna sent out a succinct tweet in response to Sheen's disses by saying:
"If that old queen don't get ha diapers out of a bunch..."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans