Kanye West Jittery about Saying Wedding Vows to Kim Kardashian
By Annie Dee | May 24, 2014 7:01 PM EST
The usually confident rap star Kanye West is said to be jittery about saying his vows to Kim Kardashian on the celebrity wedding of the year. Not that he is suddenly having cold feet about getting married and saying the all-important vows; rather, he is just afraid that he cannot deliver it right, especially since he is very emotional about how much Kim Kardashian meant to him. Talk about romantic.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
According to Hollywood Life, even though Kanye West has already done everything he can possibly do to give Kim Kardashian the wedding of her dreams, West is still very anxious that his vows will not sound right when it comes to time to say them. Now that their wedding rehearsal dinner is over, it'll be just hours before the actual wedding takes place and before both Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will exchange "I Do's" and their vows. Kanye West, who can wow millions of fans with his songs and hold it together during his concerts is said to be nervous about standing in front his guests and reciting the vows he intimately wrote for his wife.
"Kanye was a nervous wreck last night because he was trying to memorize his vows that he'd written more than a year ago to Kim. It was like four or five pages long and he wants to remember every single solitary line so that he can look Kim directly into her eyes as he's professing how much he loves her," Hollywood Life reports.
"He's going to be a mess, literally. He's real jittery and even though he's a man and wants to be in control and keep his composure when he's looking into his bride's eyes, I can assure you, without a doubt, he will crack. He will be in tears because the man is seriously in love with Kim that it's ridiculous."
Despite the fact that Kanye West still wants a prenup, his nervousness over saying heartfelt vows to Kim Kardashian is adorable, if not downright proof that the reality star means a lot to him. Reports claimed that the terms of the prenup are not fair to Kim Kardashian, but that is only if they eventually become divorced. With Kanye West caring so much for Kim and North, there is a chance that this will not happen anyway.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- AC/DC Angus Young and Brian Johnson on Troubled Drummer Phil Rudd’s Future With Them, Continuing Music Without Malcolm Young [VIDEO]
- After Estee Lauder, Kendal Jenner Now Bags Karl Lagerfeld Campaign In Less Than A Week
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced