Kanye West Jittery about Saying Wedding Vows to Kim Kardashian
By Annie Dee | May 24, 2014 7:01 PM EST
The usually confident rap star Kanye West is said to be jittery about saying his vows to Kim Kardashian on the celebrity wedding of the year. Not that he is suddenly having cold feet about getting married and saying the all-important vows; rather, he is just afraid that he cannot deliver it right, especially since he is very emotional about how much Kim Kardashian meant to him. Talk about romantic.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
According to Hollywood Life, even though Kanye West has already done everything he can possibly do to give Kim Kardashian the wedding of her dreams, West is still very anxious that his vows will not sound right when it comes to time to say them. Now that their wedding rehearsal dinner is over, it'll be just hours before the actual wedding takes place and before both Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will exchange "I Do's" and their vows. Kanye West, who can wow millions of fans with his songs and hold it together during his concerts is said to be nervous about standing in front his guests and reciting the vows he intimately wrote for his wife.
"Kanye was a nervous wreck last night because he was trying to memorize his vows that he'd written more than a year ago to Kim. It was like four or five pages long and he wants to remember every single solitary line so that he can look Kim directly into her eyes as he's professing how much he loves her," Hollywood Life reports.
"He's going to be a mess, literally. He's real jittery and even though he's a man and wants to be in control and keep his composure when he's looking into his bride's eyes, I can assure you, without a doubt, he will crack. He will be in tears because the man is seriously in love with Kim that it's ridiculous."
Despite the fact that Kanye West still wants a prenup, his nervousness over saying heartfelt vows to Kim Kardashian is adorable, if not downright proof that the reality star means a lot to him. Reports claimed that the terms of the prenup are not fair to Kim Kardashian, but that is only if they eventually become divorced. With Kanye West caring so much for Kim and North, there is a chance that this will not happen anyway.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones