Kanye West Jittery about Saying Wedding Vows to Kim Kardashian
By Annie Dee | May 24, 2014 7:01 PM EST
The usually confident rap star Kanye West is said to be jittery about saying his vows to Kim Kardashian on the celebrity wedding of the year. Not that he is suddenly having cold feet about getting married and saying the all-important vows; rather, he is just afraid that he cannot deliver it right, especially since he is very emotional about how much Kim Kardashian meant to him. Talk about romantic.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
According to Hollywood Life, even though Kanye West has already done everything he can possibly do to give Kim Kardashian the wedding of her dreams, West is still very anxious that his vows will not sound right when it comes to time to say them. Now that their wedding rehearsal dinner is over, it'll be just hours before the actual wedding takes place and before both Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will exchange "I Do's" and their vows. Kanye West, who can wow millions of fans with his songs and hold it together during his concerts is said to be nervous about standing in front his guests and reciting the vows he intimately wrote for his wife.
"Kanye was a nervous wreck last night because he was trying to memorize his vows that he'd written more than a year ago to Kim. It was like four or five pages long and he wants to remember every single solitary line so that he can look Kim directly into her eyes as he's professing how much he loves her," Hollywood Life reports.
"He's going to be a mess, literally. He's real jittery and even though he's a man and wants to be in control and keep his composure when he's looking into his bride's eyes, I can assure you, without a doubt, he will crack. He will be in tears because the man is seriously in love with Kim that it's ridiculous."
Despite the fact that Kanye West still wants a prenup, his nervousness over saying heartfelt vows to Kim Kardashian is adorable, if not downright proof that the reality star means a lot to him. Reports claimed that the terms of the prenup are not fair to Kim Kardashian, but that is only if they eventually become divorced. With Kanye West caring so much for Kim and North, there is a chance that this will not happen anyway.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build