Kanye West Jittery about Saying Wedding Vows to Kim Kardashian
By Annie Dee | May 24, 2014 7:01 PM EST
The usually confident rap star Kanye West is said to be jittery about saying his vows to Kim Kardashian on the celebrity wedding of the year. Not that he is suddenly having cold feet about getting married and saying the all-important vows; rather, he is just afraid that he cannot deliver it right, especially since he is very emotional about how much Kim Kardashian meant to him. Talk about romantic.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
According to Hollywood Life, even though Kanye West has already done everything he can possibly do to give Kim Kardashian the wedding of her dreams, West is still very anxious that his vows will not sound right when it comes to time to say them. Now that their wedding rehearsal dinner is over, it'll be just hours before the actual wedding takes place and before both Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will exchange "I Do's" and their vows. Kanye West, who can wow millions of fans with his songs and hold it together during his concerts is said to be nervous about standing in front his guests and reciting the vows he intimately wrote for his wife.
"Kanye was a nervous wreck last night because he was trying to memorize his vows that he'd written more than a year ago to Kim. It was like four or five pages long and he wants to remember every single solitary line so that he can look Kim directly into her eyes as he's professing how much he loves her," Hollywood Life reports.
"He's going to be a mess, literally. He's real jittery and even though he's a man and wants to be in control and keep his composure when he's looking into his bride's eyes, I can assure you, without a doubt, he will crack. He will be in tears because the man is seriously in love with Kim that it's ridiculous."
Despite the fact that Kanye West still wants a prenup, his nervousness over saying heartfelt vows to Kim Kardashian is adorable, if not downright proof that the reality star means a lot to him. Reports claimed that the terms of the prenup are not fair to Kim Kardashian, but that is only if they eventually become divorced. With Kanye West caring so much for Kim and North, there is a chance that this will not happen anyway.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop