Kim Kardashian Flaunts Daring Fashion Choices before Wedding: Braless at Brunch, Thigh-High Slit by Dinner
By Annie Dee | May 24, 2014 1:08 PM EST
Kim Kardashian might be married thrice after this big Paris wedding with Kanye West, but this does not mean she does not understand the fashion rules of a married woman: less cleavage if one can help it. Probably to prepare for the change in fashion choices, Kim Kardashian killed it in a wedding brunch by going braless and showing major cleavage, according to Hollywood Life.
Television personality Kim Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
In fact, it was not only on this wedding brunch. According to Hollywood Life, as the wedding date gets closer and closer, the soon-to-be bride of Kanye West keeps getting sexier. Her outfit just a day before her big wedding and for a brunch hosted by fashion designer Valentino at his home however, positively kills it. Kim was pushing baby North in her stroller around the designer's home, Chateau de Wideville, but not without giving everyone an eyeful of her curves and sexiness.
According to Hollywood Life, "from serving up serious side boob to rocking tight dresses, nothing was as sexy as the long-sleeved butterfly gown by Valentino that she wore on May 22, which put her assets on full display." Kim is serious about looking good while in Paris, savoring her last days as a single woman.
She may have been in a formal event and with her family in tow, all prepped up and looking good, but Kim still managed to stand out. As a bride-to-be, she may have the right to stand out and steal the crowd's attention. With an intricately-designed dress that looked formal and sexy at the same time, which made her cleavage looked bigger than ever before, it was not hard for her to make sure the crowd's attention will be on her.
On her side is Kanye West who also looked dashing in a navy suit. The rest of Kim's family donned their most formal looks with gowns made by no one but the brunch host, Valentino himself. At dinner, Kim continued on with her sexy fashion streak by donning a black dress that allowed to her to show a lot of skin. It was raining, but this did not stop Kim from looking hot. She wore a dress with thigh-high slit and plunging neckline. The only sensible choice in her outfit was a coat worn over her shoulders to protect her from the rain.
Her fashion choices may or may not change after she marries, but Kim is certainly no doubt enjoying her last days as a single woman fully.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate