Brody Kardashian Chooses Girlfriend, Kaitlynn Carter and Chiacago Gig over Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 24, 2014 1:03 PM EST
According to Hollywood Life, Brody Jenner decided to skip the celebrity wedding of the year, or the wedding of her own stepsister, Kim Kardashian with Kanye West. Instead of being in Paris like the rest of his family, on the Kardashian and the Jenner side, he has no plans of going there because he'll be DJ'ing in Chicago.
Brody Jenner poses at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles
"Can't wait to be starting off Memorial Day weekend DJ'ing in Chicago this Friday," Brody tweeted on May 22. On the other hand, the rest of his family couldn't wait to start Memorial Day off by being in Europe for Kim and Kanye's wedding.
His decision not to appear on the celebrity-packed celebration in Paris raised eyebrows because the rest of the Kardashian and Jenner clan seems to be very excited for the event. Everyone went to Paris ahead of time and is enjoying bonding with the soon-to-be bride. Brody Jenner claiming he's going to be somewhere else instead at the wedding raised speculations that he is back to feuding with the clan's matriarch, Kris Jenner.
It can be recalled that Brody Jenner and Kris Jenner went into some serious fight with each other a year before, with the fight documented at the family's reality TV show, "Keeping with the Kardashians." They have since made up, but with Brody decidedly not appearing on his sister's wedding and prioritizing work over this big event, many are speculating that another row between Brody and Kris, or the rest of the Kardashians is happening.
Even without this tweet, it has already speculated that Brody Jenner will not attend the said big event. According to US Weekly, Brody was angry that Kim did not allow him to have a plus-one at the event. His girlfriend of seven months, Kaitlynn Carter was not invited to the nuptials and this rubbed Brody the wrong way. While not everyone was allowed to bring their partners, Brody might have thought that as Kim's stepbrother, his girlfriend should have been extended the courtesy of being invited to Kim's wedding.
If this is true, Brody must have felt really disappointed because he was originally slated to walk the bride, Kim Kardashian down the aisle. His brother, Brandon and wife Leah, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner are already in Paris. He was spotted having a casual lunch with girlfriend after this controversial tweet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation