Brody Kardashian Chooses Girlfriend, Kaitlynn Carter and Chiacago Gig over Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 24, 2014 1:03 PM EST
According to Hollywood Life, Brody Jenner decided to skip the celebrity wedding of the year, or the wedding of her own stepsister, Kim Kardashian with Kanye West. Instead of being in Paris like the rest of his family, on the Kardashian and the Jenner side, he has no plans of going there because he'll be DJ'ing in Chicago.
Brody Jenner poses at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles
"Can't wait to be starting off Memorial Day weekend DJ'ing in Chicago this Friday," Brody tweeted on May 22. On the other hand, the rest of his family couldn't wait to start Memorial Day off by being in Europe for Kim and Kanye's wedding.
His decision not to appear on the celebrity-packed celebration in Paris raised eyebrows because the rest of the Kardashian and Jenner clan seems to be very excited for the event. Everyone went to Paris ahead of time and is enjoying bonding with the soon-to-be bride. Brody Jenner claiming he's going to be somewhere else instead at the wedding raised speculations that he is back to feuding with the clan's matriarch, Kris Jenner.
It can be recalled that Brody Jenner and Kris Jenner went into some serious fight with each other a year before, with the fight documented at the family's reality TV show, "Keeping with the Kardashians." They have since made up, but with Brody decidedly not appearing on his sister's wedding and prioritizing work over this big event, many are speculating that another row between Brody and Kris, or the rest of the Kardashians is happening.
Even without this tweet, it has already speculated that Brody Jenner will not attend the said big event. According to US Weekly, Brody was angry that Kim did not allow him to have a plus-one at the event. His girlfriend of seven months, Kaitlynn Carter was not invited to the nuptials and this rubbed Brody the wrong way. While not everyone was allowed to bring their partners, Brody might have thought that as Kim's stepbrother, his girlfriend should have been extended the courtesy of being invited to Kim's wedding.
If this is true, Brody must have felt really disappointed because he was originally slated to walk the bride, Kim Kardashian down the aisle. His brother, Brandon and wife Leah, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner are already in Paris. He was spotted having a casual lunch with girlfriend after this controversial tweet.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps