LG G Flex 2 to Arrive in 2015 With a 'Unique Mystery Feature'
By Naveena Joy | May 23, 2014 7:07 PM EST
"Mystery is what keeps the competition alive." This is what is going inside the technology streets these days.
LG, the Korean manufacturing giant, could be on the verge of revolutionizing the technology industry with its new product G Flex 2, which is set to hit the markets by mid Q1 in 2015.
Previously, LG introduced the world's first consumer available flexible handset, which is a unique achievement because of the exciting new feature of a self-healing coating capability of repairing minor scratches. @evleaks said LG is going to come out with LG G Flex 2 early next year with a unique feature.
"LG G Flex 2 coming mid-Q1 2015, possibly with a feature even more unique than self healing plastic," @evleaks tweeted.
There is no surety of this "unique feature," but number of speculations is making rounds among users. According to a report by techradar, the new handset might have a blend capability of 90 degrees, it can have a holographic projection and teleportation capabilities. It also has a unique feature which is among the best feature, the ability to read someone's mind. LG G Flex 2 will upgrade the screen resolution, which was originally at 720p.
The new LG device is powered by 2.26 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor and 2 GB RAM. The specs sheet is considered a complete package with 32 GB internal storage, a 13 MP rear-mounted camera and a curved 3500 mAh Lithium-polymer battery to support its curvy look.
There are also certain consequences which came after the release of G Flex such as its cost was real high and that only encouraged the premium consumers to purchase it. Also, the availability in UK retail stores was delayed until the start of this year even after the original launched late last year. Such consequences and speculations are already doing the rounds with LG G Flex2.
Consumers need to wait what LG G Flex2 has in store for the ever so growing technology market.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'No Man's Sky' For PlayStation 4: The Sun Will Burn Out But The Game Will Go On (Watch Trailer)
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates And A ‘Doctor Who’ DLC Coming
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ 1.17 Update May Feature Hydra and Army DLC As New Verified Jobs Emerge
- Android 5.0 L Update Forecast For Sony Xperia Z Series, Mid-Range and Low-Cost Devices
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Dragon Age Keep Save Import and Multiplayer Mode Explained
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million