Jay Z Finally Allowed by Beyonce to Be Kanye West's Best Man at 'Kimye' Wedding, Blue Ivy to Have 'Play Date' with North West
By nidhi tewari | May 23, 2014 6:21 PM EST
Beyonce has finally allowed her husband Jay Z to attend his best friend Kanye West's extravagant wedding ceremony in Paris over the weekend. But Queen Bey has one rule - Jay Z should be the best man for Kanye on his wedding. Kanye happily agreed to it and now Jay Z will be present with wife Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy in tow when Kanye says "I do" to Kim at a lavish ceremony to be held at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy, Daily Mail is reporting.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
There was speculation in the media earlier that Beyonce was not keen on attending Kanye and Kim's wedding because it was being televised. "Beyoncé had to think about it at the last minute, she didn't really want to go, but I think Jay Z's the best man, so he's kind of making her go," an insider told the Web site. However the Web site now adds that Kim has denied it will be a televised ceremony.
In other news, Blue Ivy Carter - daughter of Beyone and Jay Z will be the play date for 10 month old North West on Kimye wedding, Hollywoodlife.com is reporting.
"North will need a few play dates after the wedding and Blue Ivy, among other kids, will be North's date. It's a family affair, and Kanye considers Jay Z and Beyonce and Blue his family so she's coming too," the source close to the Kardashians told the Web site.
However there is a slight worry on the 33-year-old reality star's mind. The weather in Paris is playing a spoilt sport and Kim is worried that she should not face thunderstorm and showers on her D-Day.
"She made it clear that this bad weather is really getting to her. She's clearly spending millions getting married in Europe, and if it all turns into a wash-out she will be really unhappy," a source close to the would-be-bride revealed, the Web site reports.
Meanwhile Kim is showing off her that she is in her best shape at the time of wedding. The reality star looked super glamorous at her bachelorette party. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- 'The Expendables 3' Torrent Leak: The Box-Office Numbers to Get Affected
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup