Jay Z Finally Allowed by Beyonce to Be Kanye West's Best Man at 'Kimye' Wedding, Blue Ivy to Have 'Play Date' with North West
By nidhi tewari | May 23, 2014 6:21 PM EST
Beyonce has finally allowed her husband Jay Z to attend his best friend Kanye West's extravagant wedding ceremony in Paris over the weekend. But Queen Bey has one rule - Jay Z should be the best man for Kanye on his wedding. Kanye happily agreed to it and now Jay Z will be present with wife Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy in tow when Kanye says "I do" to Kim at a lavish ceremony to be held at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy, Daily Mail is reporting.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
There was speculation in the media earlier that Beyonce was not keen on attending Kanye and Kim's wedding because it was being televised. "Beyoncé had to think about it at the last minute, she didn't really want to go, but I think Jay Z's the best man, so he's kind of making her go," an insider told the Web site. However the Web site now adds that Kim has denied it will be a televised ceremony.
In other news, Blue Ivy Carter - daughter of Beyone and Jay Z will be the play date for 10 month old North West on Kimye wedding, Hollywoodlife.com is reporting.
"North will need a few play dates after the wedding and Blue Ivy, among other kids, will be North's date. It's a family affair, and Kanye considers Jay Z and Beyonce and Blue his family so she's coming too," the source close to the Kardashians told the Web site.
However there is a slight worry on the 33-year-old reality star's mind. The weather in Paris is playing a spoilt sport and Kim is worried that she should not face thunderstorm and showers on her D-Day.
"She made it clear that this bad weather is really getting to her. She's clearly spending millions getting married in Europe, and if it all turns into a wash-out she will be really unhappy," a source close to the would-be-bride revealed, the Web site reports.
Meanwhile Kim is showing off her that she is in her best shape at the time of wedding. The reality star looked super glamorous at her bachelorette party. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet