Jay Z Finally Allowed by Beyonce to Be Kanye West's Best Man at 'Kimye' Wedding, Blue Ivy to Have 'Play Date' with North West
By nidhi tewari | May 23, 2014 6:21 PM EST
Beyonce has finally allowed her husband Jay Z to attend his best friend Kanye West's extravagant wedding ceremony in Paris over the weekend. But Queen Bey has one rule - Jay Z should be the best man for Kanye on his wedding. Kanye happily agreed to it and now Jay Z will be present with wife Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy in tow when Kanye says "I do" to Kim at a lavish ceremony to be held at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy, Daily Mail is reporting.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
There was speculation in the media earlier that Beyonce was not keen on attending Kanye and Kim's wedding because it was being televised. "Beyoncé had to think about it at the last minute, she didn't really want to go, but I think Jay Z's the best man, so he's kind of making her go," an insider told the Web site. However the Web site now adds that Kim has denied it will be a televised ceremony.
In other news, Blue Ivy Carter - daughter of Beyone and Jay Z will be the play date for 10 month old North West on Kimye wedding, Hollywoodlife.com is reporting.
"North will need a few play dates after the wedding and Blue Ivy, among other kids, will be North's date. It's a family affair, and Kanye considers Jay Z and Beyonce and Blue his family so she's coming too," the source close to the Kardashians told the Web site.
However there is a slight worry on the 33-year-old reality star's mind. The weather in Paris is playing a spoilt sport and Kim is worried that she should not face thunderstorm and showers on her D-Day.
"She made it clear that this bad weather is really getting to her. She's clearly spending millions getting married in Europe, and if it all turns into a wash-out she will be really unhappy," a source close to the would-be-bride revealed, the Web site reports.
Meanwhile Kim is showing off her that she is in her best shape at the time of wedding. The reality star looked super glamorous at her bachelorette party. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop