Jay Z Finally Allowed by Beyonce to Be Kanye West's Best Man at 'Kimye' Wedding, Blue Ivy to Have 'Play Date' with North West
By nidhi tewari | May 23, 2014 6:21 PM EST
Beyonce has finally allowed her husband Jay Z to attend his best friend Kanye West's extravagant wedding ceremony in Paris over the weekend. But Queen Bey has one rule - Jay Z should be the best man for Kanye on his wedding. Kanye happily agreed to it and now Jay Z will be present with wife Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy in tow when Kanye says "I do" to Kim at a lavish ceremony to be held at Forte di Belvedere in Florence, Italy, Daily Mail is reporting.
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian arrive at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5,
There was speculation in the media earlier that Beyonce was not keen on attending Kanye and Kim's wedding because it was being televised. "Beyoncé had to think about it at the last minute, she didn't really want to go, but I think Jay Z's the best man, so he's kind of making her go," an insider told the Web site. However the Web site now adds that Kim has denied it will be a televised ceremony.
In other news, Blue Ivy Carter - daughter of Beyone and Jay Z will be the play date for 10 month old North West on Kimye wedding, Hollywoodlife.com is reporting.
"North will need a few play dates after the wedding and Blue Ivy, among other kids, will be North's date. It's a family affair, and Kanye considers Jay Z and Beyonce and Blue his family so she's coming too," the source close to the Kardashians told the Web site.
However there is a slight worry on the 33-year-old reality star's mind. The weather in Paris is playing a spoilt sport and Kim is worried that she should not face thunderstorm and showers on her D-Day.
"She made it clear that this bad weather is really getting to her. She's clearly spending millions getting married in Europe, and if it all turns into a wash-out she will be really unhappy," a source close to the would-be-bride revealed, the Web site reports.
Meanwhile Kim is showing off her that she is in her best shape at the time of wedding. The reality star looked super glamorous at her bachelorette party. Read more about it here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS