Orlando Bloom Cuddles Son Flynn, Sells Home in Hollywood Hills
By Riza Ornos | May 23, 2014 6:12 PM EST
After splitting up for seven months, "Pirates Of The Caribbean" star Orlando Bloom and supermodel Miranda Kerr are still a hands-on parents for their son Flynn. The Hollywood actor was recently spotted cuddling his adorable three-year-old son as they headed to grab a snack on Santa Monica, California, on Wednesday.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California February 24, 2013.
After a quick trip to London, the handsome actor arrived back in America and hangout with his son as he took him to the Huckleberry Bakery to pick up some sweet treats. The father and son grabbed some treat to go and as they head back home to enjoy the sweets and some alone time together.
The 37-year-old actor went for a scruffy casual ensemble of baggy jeans, grey T-shirt and trainers, while his son looked stylish in tight blue jeans with a white T-shirt and high top sneakers. While in London, the actor made a few headlines when he was photographed together with English model Laura Paine when it was only a few months when he was linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder.
Daily Mail reports that Bloom was "spotted arm-in-arm with Laura, believed to be 23-years-old, in west London this weekend, it would seem he is enjoying the honeymood period with a new love."
But estranged wife Miranda Kerr came to his rescue and denied the rumours that the actor is dating the model. "They're just friends. They've been friends for years. We spoke about it, we speak every day. It's fine," Kerr told MailOnline who was linked recently to billionaire James Packer whom she said he is a good friend of hers.
"People try to put me together with people I've been friends with for years," she added. "As long as I know the truth and people close to me know the truth, that's all that matters. As long as I know the truth and people close to me know the truth, that's all that matters."
Since his divorce with the Australian model, Bloom has been linked to many women including Justin's on and off girlfriend Selena Gomez. But the actor seems to be enjoying his new found freedom and recently sold his house in Hollywood Hills West for $3.9 million.
According to public records reported by Courant, the "Lord of the Rings" actor bought the property in 2007 for $2.75 million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS