Orlando Bloom Cuddles Son Flynn, Sells Home in Hollywood Hills
By Riza Ornos | May 23, 2014 6:12 PM EST
After splitting up for seven months, "Pirates Of The Caribbean" star Orlando Bloom and supermodel Miranda Kerr are still a hands-on parents for their son Flynn. The Hollywood actor was recently spotted cuddling his adorable three-year-old son as they headed to grab a snack on Santa Monica, California, on Wednesday.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California February 24, 2013.
After a quick trip to London, the handsome actor arrived back in America and hangout with his son as he took him to the Huckleberry Bakery to pick up some sweet treats. The father and son grabbed some treat to go and as they head back home to enjoy the sweets and some alone time together.
The 37-year-old actor went for a scruffy casual ensemble of baggy jeans, grey T-shirt and trainers, while his son looked stylish in tight blue jeans with a white T-shirt and high top sneakers. While in London, the actor made a few headlines when he was photographed together with English model Laura Paine when it was only a few months when he was linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder.
Daily Mail reports that Bloom was "spotted arm-in-arm with Laura, believed to be 23-years-old, in west London this weekend, it would seem he is enjoying the honeymood period with a new love."
But estranged wife Miranda Kerr came to his rescue and denied the rumours that the actor is dating the model. "They're just friends. They've been friends for years. We spoke about it, we speak every day. It's fine," Kerr told MailOnline who was linked recently to billionaire James Packer whom she said he is a good friend of hers.
"People try to put me together with people I've been friends with for years," she added. "As long as I know the truth and people close to me know the truth, that's all that matters. As long as I know the truth and people close to me know the truth, that's all that matters."
Since his divorce with the Australian model, Bloom has been linked to many women including Justin's on and off girlfriend Selena Gomez. But the actor seems to be enjoying his new found freedom and recently sold his house in Hollywood Hills West for $3.9 million.
According to public records reported by Courant, the "Lord of the Rings" actor bought the property in 2007 for $2.75 million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’