Orlando Bloom Cuddles Son Flynn, Sells Home in Hollywood Hills
By Riza Ornos | May 23, 2014 6:12 PM EST
After splitting up for seven months, "Pirates Of The Caribbean" star Orlando Bloom and supermodel Miranda Kerr are still a hands-on parents for their son Flynn. The Hollywood actor was recently spotted cuddling his adorable three-year-old son as they headed to grab a snack on Santa Monica, California, on Wednesday.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California February 24, 2013.
After a quick trip to London, the handsome actor arrived back in America and hangout with his son as he took him to the Huckleberry Bakery to pick up some sweet treats. The father and son grabbed some treat to go and as they head back home to enjoy the sweets and some alone time together.
The 37-year-old actor went for a scruffy casual ensemble of baggy jeans, grey T-shirt and trainers, while his son looked stylish in tight blue jeans with a white T-shirt and high top sneakers. While in London, the actor made a few headlines when he was photographed together with English model Laura Paine when it was only a few months when he was linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder.
Daily Mail reports that Bloom was "spotted arm-in-arm with Laura, believed to be 23-years-old, in west London this weekend, it would seem he is enjoying the honeymood period with a new love."
But estranged wife Miranda Kerr came to his rescue and denied the rumours that the actor is dating the model. "They're just friends. They've been friends for years. We spoke about it, we speak every day. It's fine," Kerr told MailOnline who was linked recently to billionaire James Packer whom she said he is a good friend of hers.
"People try to put me together with people I've been friends with for years," she added. "As long as I know the truth and people close to me know the truth, that's all that matters. As long as I know the truth and people close to me know the truth, that's all that matters."
Since his divorce with the Australian model, Bloom has been linked to many women including Justin's on and off girlfriend Selena Gomez. But the actor seems to be enjoying his new found freedom and recently sold his house in Hollywood Hills West for $3.9 million.
According to public records reported by Courant, the "Lord of the Rings" actor bought the property in 2007 for $2.75 million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery