Orlando Bloom Cuddles Son Flynn, Sells Home in Hollywood Hills
By Riza Ornos | May 23, 2014 6:12 PM EST
After splitting up for seven months, "Pirates Of The Caribbean" star Orlando Bloom and supermodel Miranda Kerr are still a hands-on parents for their son Flynn. The Hollywood actor was recently spotted cuddling his adorable three-year-old son as they headed to grab a snack on Santa Monica, California, on Wednesday.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California February 24, 2013.
After a quick trip to London, the handsome actor arrived back in America and hangout with his son as he took him to the Huckleberry Bakery to pick up some sweet treats. The father and son grabbed some treat to go and as they head back home to enjoy the sweets and some alone time together.
The 37-year-old actor went for a scruffy casual ensemble of baggy jeans, grey T-shirt and trainers, while his son looked stylish in tight blue jeans with a white T-shirt and high top sneakers. While in London, the actor made a few headlines when he was photographed together with English model Laura Paine when it was only a few months when he was linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder.
Daily Mail reports that Bloom was "spotted arm-in-arm with Laura, believed to be 23-years-old, in west London this weekend, it would seem he is enjoying the honeymood period with a new love."
But estranged wife Miranda Kerr came to his rescue and denied the rumours that the actor is dating the model. "They're just friends. They've been friends for years. We spoke about it, we speak every day. It's fine," Kerr told MailOnline who was linked recently to billionaire James Packer whom she said he is a good friend of hers.
"People try to put me together with people I've been friends with for years," she added. "As long as I know the truth and people close to me know the truth, that's all that matters. As long as I know the truth and people close to me know the truth, that's all that matters."
Since his divorce with the Australian model, Bloom has been linked to many women including Justin's on and off girlfriend Selena Gomez. But the actor seems to be enjoying his new found freedom and recently sold his house in Hollywood Hills West for $3.9 million.
According to public records reported by Courant, the "Lord of the Rings" actor bought the property in 2007 for $2.75 million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments