Orlando Bloom Cuddles Son Flynn, Sells Home in Hollywood Hills
By Riza Ornos | May 23, 2014 6:12 PM EST
After splitting up for seven months, "Pirates Of The Caribbean" star Orlando Bloom and supermodel Miranda Kerr are still a hands-on parents for their son Flynn. The Hollywood actor was recently spotted cuddling his adorable three-year-old son as they headed to grab a snack on Santa Monica, California, on Wednesday.
Orlando Bloom (R) and Miranda Kerr at the 2013 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California February 24, 2013.
After a quick trip to London, the handsome actor arrived back in America and hangout with his son as he took him to the Huckleberry Bakery to pick up some sweet treats. The father and son grabbed some treat to go and as they head back home to enjoy the sweets and some alone time together.
The 37-year-old actor went for a scruffy casual ensemble of baggy jeans, grey T-shirt and trainers, while his son looked stylish in tight blue jeans with a white T-shirt and high top sneakers. While in London, the actor made a few headlines when he was photographed together with English model Laura Paine when it was only a few months when he was linked to French actress Nora Arnezeder.
Daily Mail reports that Bloom was "spotted arm-in-arm with Laura, believed to be 23-years-old, in west London this weekend, it would seem he is enjoying the honeymood period with a new love."
But estranged wife Miranda Kerr came to his rescue and denied the rumours that the actor is dating the model. "They're just friends. They've been friends for years. We spoke about it, we speak every day. It's fine," Kerr told MailOnline who was linked recently to billionaire James Packer whom she said he is a good friend of hers.
"People try to put me together with people I've been friends with for years," she added. "As long as I know the truth and people close to me know the truth, that's all that matters. As long as I know the truth and people close to me know the truth, that's all that matters."
Since his divorce with the Australian model, Bloom has been linked to many women including Justin's on and off girlfriend Selena Gomez. But the actor seems to be enjoying his new found freedom and recently sold his house in Hollywood Hills West for $3.9 million.
According to public records reported by Courant, the "Lord of the Rings" actor bought the property in 2007 for $2.75 million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch