Hugh Jackman: Aussie Actor Wants Wolverine Join 'The Avengers' and Have a Fight Scene with Hulk
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 23, 2014 5:10 PM EST
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" star Hugh Jackman recently talked about his character Wolverine while promoting his latest film in an interview and revealed an interesting team up for the Marvel Comics' steel-clawed superhero. The 45-year-old Aussie actor shared that his dream superhero movie will have Wolverine joining "The Avengers" and the character will also have a fight scene with the Hulk.
"I would love to see him as part of the Avengers," Hugh Jackman revealed in the IGN interview about his character Wolverine. According to the NME report, Hugh Jackman admitted that it would be hard for him to say no if there will be an offer to join the Earth's mightiest heroes. Click HERE to watch the video.
Hugh Jackman explained that he is interested to see Wolverine in the cast of "The Avengers" because there is a "great dysfunction" within the team and Wolverine will "fit right into that." When asked which of the Avengers superheroes Wolverine will fight first, Hugh Jackman responded in the interview with certainty that his character would get in a fight with the Hulk at some point.
"Those two bad, rage-filled characters are going to square off at some point," the actor shared. Jackman further revealed that filming the fight scene between Wolverine and Hulk would be fun to do even though it will be hours of filming.
The "Real Steel" actor added that Wolverine will be on the worst end of that fight but the character will still make it because he can heal. When it comes to having banter, Hugh Jackman shared that he would want to see Wolverine standing in front of actor Robert Downey Jr., who portrays genius billionaire Tony Stark or Iron Man, as the two characters have an argument over something.
"X-Men: Days Of Future Past" hit the movie theaters in Melbourne, Australia last Friday, May 16. Brian Singer, who wrote and produced the "X-Men: First Class film, directed the latest superhero film that stars Hugh Jackman, Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy, Halle Berry, Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult, Peter, Dinklage, Shawn Ashmore, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Anna Paquin and Ellen Page.
More Articles to Read:
'Wolverine 3' Marks Hugh Jackman's End To 'X-Men' Career - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal