Sarah Jessica Parker's Husband Matthew Broderick Caught Looking at Girls
By Annie Dee | May 23, 2014 4:24 PM EST
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Sarah Jessica Parker and Mathhew Broderick may be married a long time already, but this does not mean that their relationship is going well. Rumors of them heading into splitsville are made stronger by reports that claimed Broderick is actively scoping out other girls even though his marriage is already rocky.
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Celebrity Dirty Laundry claimed that Broderick does not care if his relationship with his wife, Sarah Jessica Parker is on the rocks. Even though there is still no evidence of Broderick cheating on his wife, there are reports claiming that Broderick is already checking out other girls.
According to Star Magazine, before thier 17th wedding anniversary, Matthew was caught checking out a brunette at a bar. The woman herself shared that she caught Matthew staring at her inappropriately. The woman, who did not reveal her name, told Star that, "He could not stop staring at me. It was really uncomfortable - so much so that my boyfriend got upset."
Staring is hardly a crime, but this puts a dent into Broderick's image as a doting husband, who are already quite few in Hollywood. His 17 years of marriage to Sarah Jessica Parker is a mean feat; hopefully he does not something to change that.
Even before this issue comes out, Broderick's absence from Sarah Jessica Parker's side at the MET Gala already spoke volumes on the state of their marriage. Even though she was later joined by Andy Cohen, this does not erase the fact that her husband of nearly two decades is absent.
OK! Magazine have claimed that "Everyone's worried [Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker] will end up like Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin." The magazine reproted that because Broderick was absent, it seems as is if "he has no interest in anything that interests her." The magazine even shared that friends are speculating the two are headed for a split.
Sarah Jessican Parker however have denied the rumors. Her rep tells RumorFix it's not true and asks OK!, "Please stop perpetuating lies."
Now that Broderick is reportedly checking out other girls, it pays to see how the Sex and the City star will react.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best