Sarah Jessica Parker's Husband Matthew Broderick Caught Looking at Girls
By Annie Dee | May 23, 2014 4:24 PM EST
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, Sarah Jessica Parker and Mathhew Broderick may be married a long time already, but this does not mean that their relationship is going well. Rumors of them heading into splitsville are made stronger by reports that claimed Broderick is actively scoping out other girls even though his marriage is already rocky.
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York, May 5, 2014.
Celebrity Dirty Laundry claimed that Broderick does not care if his relationship with his wife, Sarah Jessica Parker is on the rocks. Even though there is still no evidence of Broderick cheating on his wife, there are reports claiming that Broderick is already checking out other girls.
According to Star Magazine, before thier 17th wedding anniversary, Matthew was caught checking out a brunette at a bar. The woman herself shared that she caught Matthew staring at her inappropriately. The woman, who did not reveal her name, told Star that, "He could not stop staring at me. It was really uncomfortable - so much so that my boyfriend got upset."
Staring is hardly a crime, but this puts a dent into Broderick's image as a doting husband, who are already quite few in Hollywood. His 17 years of marriage to Sarah Jessica Parker is a mean feat; hopefully he does not something to change that.
Even before this issue comes out, Broderick's absence from Sarah Jessica Parker's side at the MET Gala already spoke volumes on the state of their marriage. Even though she was later joined by Andy Cohen, this does not erase the fact that her husband of nearly two decades is absent.
OK! Magazine have claimed that "Everyone's worried [Matthew Broderick and Sarah Jessica Parker] will end up like Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin." The magazine reproted that because Broderick was absent, it seems as is if "he has no interest in anything that interests her." The magazine even shared that friends are speculating the two are headed for a split.
Sarah Jessican Parker however have denied the rumors. Her rep tells RumorFix it's not true and asks OK!, "Please stop perpetuating lies."
Now that Broderick is reportedly checking out other girls, it pays to see how the Sex and the City star will react.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features