‘Days of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Spoilers for May 26-30: Nick Fallon's Murder Case Resolves; Someone Admits Killing Him-Find Out Who
By jaskiran kaur | May 23, 2014 3:09 PM EST
NBC's "Days of Our Lives" has some really intense drama going on. Fans are enjoying some very vivid storylines that are shaping up in the city of Salem. The very intriguing Nick Fallon's murder mystery has become the high point of show's May storyline. Fans are eagerly waiting for the mystery to be uncovered and watch Hope catching the murderer of Nick Fallon. According to the latest spoilers fans will not have to wait too long now and it may happen in the coming week. The show is about to get more exciting and here are spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) May 26-30 episodes. Keep reading to find out what happens next.
Warning: Spoilers Alert!
Fans must note that "Days of Our Lives" will be prompted on May 26, 2014. When it resumes on May 27, 2014, the show will move forward with Nick Fallon's murder case as Hope delves deeper.
Nick Fallon's Murder Mystery: Who Killed Nick?
Fans know that Hope's list of suspect is really long and many Salem residents are being closely looked at. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry spoilers report, the murder mystery comes to close on May 27.
Salem city cop shows up at Kiriakis mansion with a search warrant. Even before Hope starts to investigate she has someone who admits to have committed the crime. Seeing who comes out with the truth about the hideous crime, leaves everyone shocked. It is either Will or Sonny who confess to have killed Nick Fallon. Both of them have their own reasons to go after Nick. Arianna's custody feud has caused enough stress and worry to them and they have dreaded being separated from their daughter all along.
However, there is more to come. On May 30, 2014, Hope will discover something big about Nick's case. The question arises are they Nick Fallon's real murderers? Or are they simply trying to protect someone? The new evidence may give rise to the new theory of multiple shooters in Nick Fallon's murder case, notes the Web site.
Other Highlights from 'Days of Our Lives' May 26-30 Episodes: Spoilers
According to She Knows spoilers, Paige discovers something about JJ because of Bev. Victor learns something new about Sonny and Nicole is gradually falling in Eric's eyes. She decides to make things work with Eric and "save her relationship."
Meanwhile, Marlena discovers Roman and Giselle are going for a date, according to Soap Opera Fan. She is going to find it difficult to deal with her emotions. Elsewhere, Nicole decides to end her friendship with Daniel who has been a threat to her relationship with Eric. What do you think? Will Daniel reveal everything he knows about Nicole? Also, let us know who do you think killed Nick? Could Will and Sonny be the real murderers?
"Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs Monday through Friday at 1 pm on NBC
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown