'Hunger Games'' Jennifer Lawrence Drunk, Trashes Madonna's Party
By Tanya Diente | May 23, 2014 2:59 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence guest-starred on NBC's "Late Night With Seth Meyers" Wednesday and shared her experience of getting drunk and puking all over after the Oscars.
Cast member Jennifer Lawrence poses during a photocall for the film "The Hunger Games : Mockingjay - Part 1" at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 17, 2014.
Lawrence went to the Oscars for the third time this year according to E!, and as opposed to bringing her family, the Best Supporting Actress chose and welcomed her closest companion Laura Simpson, to go to the elegant occasion.
Lawrence told host Seth Meyers, that at that time, it seemed like a great idea to bring her bestfriend along.
However, the 23-year old, who starred in "X-Men: Days of Future Past," later confessed in the show that her friend Laura was a terrible influence on her.
"We left and then she was like, 'Meet me at the bar.' So I snuck out and I was like, 'Oh, my god!' I can't do this!' And she was like, 'You can do whatever you want!" Lawrence shared.
Then Lawrence went into the details of her Oscar night in the "Late Night" show, and told audiences how she was forced by her friend Laura to ask Brad Pitt to join them at the bar. Lawrence added that Brad Pitt did approach them and that he smelled like sandalwood.
Scroll down for Jennifer Lawrence's appearance at the "Late Night with Seth Meyers"
Lawrence admitted to have never gone out to party after Golden Globes or Oscars, claiming that by that point she is already so sick of people. But she made an exception this time, after all this is her third Oscars, and decided to go out.
She was invited to Guy Oseary and Madonna's "big, fancy, party" and she brought best friend Laura along too. According to Billboard, Lawrence was pretty much drunk already from hitting up at the bar, that by the time they got to the party, she was in rough shape. The actress recalled puking all over Oseary's porch.
"I puked all over," Lawrence admitted.
To make matters worse, because she was in such bad condition, Lawrence didn't notice someone was behind her while she was puking. She looked back and saw Miley Cyrus. The "Wrecking Ball" singer told her to "Get it together".
Jennifer Lawrence may have been embarrassed that night at Madonna's party, but according to E!, the star used her appearance at the "Late Night" to embarrass her older brothers, who used to throw her down the stairs since she's the younger sister. Lawrence said that now that she's famous she can talk about it on talk shows, and she considers it as the perfect karma.
Youtube/Late Night with Seth Meyers
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money