Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 23, 2014 12:44 PM EST
"Vampire Diaries" actor Paul Wesley was given the opportunity to work on his directing skills in the CW TV series' Season 5, Episode 18 titled "Resident Evil." It looks like the 31-year-old actor, who portrays Stefan Salvatore, will be a director again in an episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Wants Damon, Stefan and Elena to Live Harmoniously in Mystic Falls
According to the WetPaint report, Jarett Wieselman of BuzzFeed shared on Twitter about Paul Wesley directing another episode for Season 6. It is still early to tell what episode Paul Wesley will be working on as well as the storyline of that TVD episode.
TVD cast members and crew is expected to goof around and play pranks again on Paul Wesley as he takes the seat on the director's chair. However, Paul Wesley admitted that the TVD family still showers him with support despite the pranks and dealing with his nerves taking on the directorial job.
Moreover, Paul Wesley thinks that it is time for his vampire character to head to the romance department in the brand new season but not with Elena (Nina Dobrev). The Stefan-Caroline relationship has been established in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 and the actor revealed in the Just Jared Jr. report that his character and Caroline (Candice Accola) should have a "sexy time" when they get together.
Executive producer Julie Plec teased in the TV Guide interview that the "Steroline" relationship will be explored in Season 6. Plec revealed Caroline is already starting to accept the fact she has feelings for Stefan to the point that they have to a cut a scene in the finale because it was shown more clearly.
"I think she's finally admitting it to herself, losing him woke that up in her, the question is will Stefan reciprocate those feelings? That's what we'll have to explore in Season 6 and see where we go," the executive producer shared. However, Julie Plec further added that the beginning of Season 6 will not immediately deal with the Stefan-Caroline relationship but with the TVD gang finding their way back to each other because of the gap that happened in the finale which is losing Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) as the Other Side collapsed.
"If anything, they've disentangled briefly from each other. Part of the journey of the first part of the season is, if we can't stay close and have each other and be here for each other, then what's the point? We don't have anything," Julie Plec explained. The CW Network revealed that "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will arrive in October 2014.
Paul Wesley tells me he'll be directing another ep of #TVD next season!
— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) May 15, 2014
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Talks About Damon's Fate and Season 6 - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Answers the Burning Question on Damon and Bonnie's Fate - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- US And Australia Share Visa And Immigration Information
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October