Paul Wesley: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor to Direct Again in Season 6, Reveals Stefan and Caroline Should Have a 'Sexy Time' in New Season
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 23, 2014 12:44 PM EST
"Vampire Diaries" actor Paul Wesley was given the opportunity to work on his directing skills in the CW TV series' Season 5, Episode 18 titled "Resident Evil." It looks like the 31-year-old actor, who portrays Stefan Salvatore, will be a director again in an episode of "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
Ian Somerhalder: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Wants Damon, Stefan and Elena to Live Harmoniously in Mystic Falls
According to the WetPaint report, Jarett Wieselman of BuzzFeed shared on Twitter about Paul Wesley directing another episode for Season 6. It is still early to tell what episode Paul Wesley will be working on as well as the storyline of that TVD episode.
TVD cast members and crew is expected to goof around and play pranks again on Paul Wesley as he takes the seat on the director's chair. However, Paul Wesley admitted that the TVD family still showers him with support despite the pranks and dealing with his nerves taking on the directorial job.
Moreover, Paul Wesley thinks that it is time for his vampire character to head to the romance department in the brand new season but not with Elena (Nina Dobrev). The Stefan-Caroline relationship has been established in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 and the actor revealed in the Just Jared Jr. report that his character and Caroline (Candice Accola) should have a "sexy time" when they get together.
Executive producer Julie Plec teased in the TV Guide interview that the "Steroline" relationship will be explored in Season 6. Plec revealed Caroline is already starting to accept the fact she has feelings for Stefan to the point that they have to a cut a scene in the finale because it was shown more clearly.
"I think she's finally admitting it to herself, losing him woke that up in her, the question is will Stefan reciprocate those feelings? That's what we'll have to explore in Season 6 and see where we go," the executive producer shared. However, Julie Plec further added that the beginning of Season 6 will not immediately deal with the Stefan-Caroline relationship but with the TVD gang finding their way back to each other because of the gap that happened in the finale which is losing Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) as the Other Side collapsed.
"If anything, they've disentangled briefly from each other. Part of the journey of the first part of the season is, if we can't stay close and have each other and be here for each other, then what's the point? We don't have anything," Julie Plec explained. The CW Network revealed that "The Vampire Diaries" Season 6 will arrive in October 2014.
Paul Wesley tells me he'll be directing another ep of #TVD next season!
— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) May 15, 2014
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: New Female Character to Arrive at Mystic Falls, What Happens to Stefan, Elena and Alaric in New Season - [READ]
Paul Wesley: 'The Vampire Diaries' Actor Talks About Damon's Fate and Season 6 - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Executive Producer Julie Plec Answers the Burning Question on Damon and Bonnie's Fate - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles