Sony Xperia E1 vs. Nokia Lumia 625 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | May 23, 2014 12:34 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Sony Xperia E1 or the Nokia Lumia 625, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Sony Xperia E1 comes with a 4 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with a 4.7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
The Sony Xperia E1 comes with 118 x 62.4 x 12 mm dimensions and weighs 120 grams. The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with 133.3 x 72.3 x 9.2 mm dimensions and weighs 159 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Sony Xperia E1 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8210 Snapdragon 200 chipset. It comes with 4 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 32 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 625 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Sony Xperia E1 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and the Nokia Lumia 625 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the WP8 Black. Both the devices have 512 MB of RAM.
The Sony Xperia E1 sports a 3.15 MP camera and does not have a secondary camera. The Nokia Lumia 625 sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera.
The Sony Xperia E1 comes with a Li-Ion 1700 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 8 hours and 41 minutes on 3G. The Nokia Lumia 625 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 15 hours and 10 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Sony Xperia E1 D2005 is priced at around AU $189.95 and the Nokia Lumia 625 4G LTE is priced at around AU $239.95 in Australia.
Sony Xperia Z2: 5 Killer Features Making it a 'Compelling Buy' [Read]
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra vs. Motorola Moto X Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes