Kristen Stewart Sends Angry Voicemail to Robert Pattinson over Actor's Dating Habits
By Annie Dee | May 23, 2014 12:23 PM EST
Even though the two are now reportedly avoiding each other, as observed in the Cannes Festival, a new report claimed that Kristen Stewart is not as immune to Robert Pattinson's dating habits, especially since he has been dating Stewart's circle of friends. Instead of letting his actions slide, Celebrity Dirty Laundry claimed that Kristen Stewart sent her ex-boyfriend a voicemail to express her hurt and anger. According to Showbiz Spy, this may even be the reason why Kristen Stewart is purposely ignoring and avoiding Robert Pattinson.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
"Kristen thinks Rob is hooking up with them purposely to punish her for the way their relationship ended - and she's ticked. She flipped out on his voicemail. There are thousands of girls in L.A. Why does Rob need to hook up with her friends? He's got to stop using her circle as a dating pool," says a source according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry,
Showbiz Spy has reported that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson not meeting at the Cannes was done on purpose. The reports claiming that their reconciliation will happen at the Cannes just might be wishful thinking on the hardcore fans' part.
"Kristen avoided coming to Cannes until Rob had left," the gossip site reported.
"She does not want to party with Rob right now, he's really hurt her. She can't stand seeing him dating all these other girls, it's too much to take, she loves him and unless he tells her that he wants to get back together she doesn't want to see him, it's too painful right now."
"Kristen was never scheduled to be in Cannes at the same time as Rob. That is the last thing either of them want right now, they both hate fandemonium and that's what it would be."
Despite her rocky love life, Stewart is winning the hearts of movie critics over her new movie trailer for "Clouds Of Sils Marie." The director of the movie, Olivier Assayas even claimed that Stewart had surprised him pleasantly with the way she acted on the movie. The director promises moviegoers they will see a side of Stewart that they have never seen before. The movie is set to compete for the prestigious Palme d'Or award at the Cannes Film Festival. The director felt privileged to have worked with Stewart, despite her controversial personal life.
"It's really something that you have not seen her in," said Assayas. "She's warm, funny, witty."
"Kristen, whatever image one has of her, ultimately she's just a great actress by any standard," the director said, adding, "I was just completely amazed by the range of Kristen. I'm so honoured to be working with her at this moment when she's blossoming."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight