Kristen Stewart Sends Angry Voicemail to Robert Pattinson over Actor's Dating Habits
By Annie Dee | May 23, 2014 12:23 PM EST
Even though the two are now reportedly avoiding each other, as observed in the Cannes Festival, a new report claimed that Kristen Stewart is not as immune to Robert Pattinson's dating habits, especially since he has been dating Stewart's circle of friends. Instead of letting his actions slide, Celebrity Dirty Laundry claimed that Kristen Stewart sent her ex-boyfriend a voicemail to express her hurt and anger. According to Showbiz Spy, this may even be the reason why Kristen Stewart is purposely ignoring and avoiding Robert Pattinson.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
"Kristen thinks Rob is hooking up with them purposely to punish her for the way their relationship ended - and she's ticked. She flipped out on his voicemail. There are thousands of girls in L.A. Why does Rob need to hook up with her friends? He's got to stop using her circle as a dating pool," says a source according to Celebrity Dirty Laundry,
Showbiz Spy has reported that Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson not meeting at the Cannes was done on purpose. The reports claiming that their reconciliation will happen at the Cannes just might be wishful thinking on the hardcore fans' part.
"Kristen avoided coming to Cannes until Rob had left," the gossip site reported.
"She does not want to party with Rob right now, he's really hurt her. She can't stand seeing him dating all these other girls, it's too much to take, she loves him and unless he tells her that he wants to get back together she doesn't want to see him, it's too painful right now."
"Kristen was never scheduled to be in Cannes at the same time as Rob. That is the last thing either of them want right now, they both hate fandemonium and that's what it would be."
Despite her rocky love life, Stewart is winning the hearts of movie critics over her new movie trailer for "Clouds Of Sils Marie." The director of the movie, Olivier Assayas even claimed that Stewart had surprised him pleasantly with the way she acted on the movie. The director promises moviegoers they will see a side of Stewart that they have never seen before. The movie is set to compete for the prestigious Palme d'Or award at the Cannes Film Festival. The director felt privileged to have worked with Stewart, despite her controversial personal life.
"It's really something that you have not seen her in," said Assayas. "She's warm, funny, witty."
"Kristen, whatever image one has of her, ultimately she's just a great actress by any standard," the director said, adding, "I was just completely amazed by the range of Kristen. I'm so honoured to be working with her at this moment when she's blossoming."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date