Beyonce Set to Prevent Rachel Roy and Jay-Z Cheating on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 23, 2014 9:58 AM EST
Kanye West is happy that his best friend Jay-Z has finally confirmed his attendance on West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. However, Beyonce still has not confirmed the same. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, because of the drama involving her, her husband and her sister, Solange Knowles, she just might sit this big event of the century out. But not if Rachel Roy will be there.
REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Rachel Roy is the woman Solange reportedly got upset with and attacked Jay-Z at the MET Gala. Reportedly, Rachel Roy has been flirting with Jay-Z on that celebrity-packed event. Unfortunately, Solange's outburst out of her anger that her brother-in-law is cheating on her sister led to her making a spectacle out of herself when elevator camera showed her attacking Jay-Z while Beyonce just looked on.
If Rachel Roy is going to the wedding, reports claimed that Jay-Z just might cheat Beyonce with Roy. If Beyonce sees Roy on the guest list, she just might confirm her attendance to the wedding just to keep her husband from getting tempted.
The reports of Roy and Jay-Z flirting has not been confirmed. But words may not be needed considering how Solange went bat-crazy on her brother-in-law. There must be a reason for this behavior. Even though Beyonce looks calm and collected always, Celebrity Dirty Laundry claims that Beyonce is not that confident about her husband's loyalty and commitment. Beyonce will more likely attend the wedding just to make sure the cheating rumors are not true or at least not escalate further.
Even though Solange attacked her husband, Solange and Beyonce's relationship is now stronger than ever. According to Hollywood Life, the sisters have now talked through their issues. They both lend their voice to Michelle Williams' new gospel song, "Say Yes." Apparently, good old-fashioned church music can bring a family together. The catchy chorus of, "When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no" is particularly meaningful.
Even though they have put the elevator incident behind them, Beyonce has reportedly said she will side with her husband if there is another fight that will occur between Jay-Z and Solange. This shows how loyal and committed Beyonce is to Jay-Z, even though she is quite unsure of Jay-Z's loyalty and commitment at the moment.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast