Beyonce Set to Prevent Rachel Roy and Jay-Z Cheating on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 23, 2014 9:58 AM EST
Kanye West is happy that his best friend Jay-Z has finally confirmed his attendance on West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. However, Beyonce still has not confirmed the same. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, because of the drama involving her, her husband and her sister, Solange Knowles, she just might sit this big event of the century out. But not if Rachel Roy will be there.
REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Rachel Roy is the woman Solange reportedly got upset with and attacked Jay-Z at the MET Gala. Reportedly, Rachel Roy has been flirting with Jay-Z on that celebrity-packed event. Unfortunately, Solange's outburst out of her anger that her brother-in-law is cheating on her sister led to her making a spectacle out of herself when elevator camera showed her attacking Jay-Z while Beyonce just looked on.
If Rachel Roy is going to the wedding, reports claimed that Jay-Z just might cheat Beyonce with Roy. If Beyonce sees Roy on the guest list, she just might confirm her attendance to the wedding just to keep her husband from getting tempted.
The reports of Roy and Jay-Z flirting has not been confirmed. But words may not be needed considering how Solange went bat-crazy on her brother-in-law. There must be a reason for this behavior. Even though Beyonce looks calm and collected always, Celebrity Dirty Laundry claims that Beyonce is not that confident about her husband's loyalty and commitment. Beyonce will more likely attend the wedding just to make sure the cheating rumors are not true or at least not escalate further.
Even though Solange attacked her husband, Solange and Beyonce's relationship is now stronger than ever. According to Hollywood Life, the sisters have now talked through their issues. They both lend their voice to Michelle Williams' new gospel song, "Say Yes." Apparently, good old-fashioned church music can bring a family together. The catchy chorus of, "When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no" is particularly meaningful.
Even though they have put the elevator incident behind them, Beyonce has reportedly said she will side with her husband if there is another fight that will occur between Jay-Z and Solange. This shows how loyal and committed Beyonce is to Jay-Z, even though she is quite unsure of Jay-Z's loyalty and commitment at the moment.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]