Beyonce Set to Prevent Rachel Roy and Jay-Z Cheating on Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Wedding
By Annie Dee | May 23, 2014 9:58 AM EST
Kanye West is happy that his best friend Jay-Z has finally confirmed his attendance on West and Kim Kardashian's wedding. However, Beyonce still has not confirmed the same. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, because of the drama involving her, her husband and her sister, Solange Knowles, she just might sit this big event of the century out. But not if Rachel Roy will be there.
REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Beyonce and Jay-Z perform "Drunk In Love" at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles, California January 26, 2014. REUTERS/ Mario Anzuoni
Rachel Roy is the woman Solange reportedly got upset with and attacked Jay-Z at the MET Gala. Reportedly, Rachel Roy has been flirting with Jay-Z on that celebrity-packed event. Unfortunately, Solange's outburst out of her anger that her brother-in-law is cheating on her sister led to her making a spectacle out of herself when elevator camera showed her attacking Jay-Z while Beyonce just looked on.
If Rachel Roy is going to the wedding, reports claimed that Jay-Z just might cheat Beyonce with Roy. If Beyonce sees Roy on the guest list, she just might confirm her attendance to the wedding just to keep her husband from getting tempted.
The reports of Roy and Jay-Z flirting has not been confirmed. But words may not be needed considering how Solange went bat-crazy on her brother-in-law. There must be a reason for this behavior. Even though Beyonce looks calm and collected always, Celebrity Dirty Laundry claims that Beyonce is not that confident about her husband's loyalty and commitment. Beyonce will more likely attend the wedding just to make sure the cheating rumors are not true or at least not escalate further.
Even though Solange attacked her husband, Solange and Beyonce's relationship is now stronger than ever. According to Hollywood Life, the sisters have now talked through their issues. They both lend their voice to Michelle Williams' new gospel song, "Say Yes." Apparently, good old-fashioned church music can bring a family together. The catchy chorus of, "When Jesus say yes, nobody can say no" is particularly meaningful.
Even though they have put the elevator incident behind them, Beyonce has reportedly said she will side with her husband if there is another fight that will occur between Jay-Z and Solange. This shows how loyal and committed Beyonce is to Jay-Z, even though she is quite unsure of Jay-Z's loyalty and commitment at the moment.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)