'Robsten' Reunion Reports: Insiders Slam as 'Absurd,' Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Busy with Cannes Films
By Diadem Pambid | May 23, 2014 9:34 AM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might have split for almost a year but that hasn't stopped rumours and reports about their reunion from spreading on the web. According to the latest reports, Stewart had flipped off on Pattinson via voicemail due to his countless conquest. Other reports claim that the "Robsten" couple even met at the Cannes Film Festival. However, sources close to the couple claim such reports are "absurd."
Cast member Robert Pattinson removes his sunglasses as he arrives to attend a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014. REUTERS
Justin Bieber's Duet with Ariana Grande Scrapped from Album: 'I feel like it's too late to put it on my project'
Fans of the "Twilight" series continue to hope that RPattz and KStew would rekindle their romance. Yet, such reconciliation would be a long shot from now. Reports continue to fill up tabloids about the "Robsten" couple still very much together. The latest rumour of which involves an angry Stewart leaving messages on Pattinson's voicemail.
"Kristen thinks Rob is hooking up with them purposely to punish her for the way their relationship ended - and she's ticked. She flipped out on his voicemail. There are thousands of girls in L.A. Why does Rob need to hook up with her friends? He's got to stop using her circle as a dating pool," claims an insider to Celebdirty Laundry.
However, sources close to the couple claim such reports are "absurd." Kristen and Robert have obviously moved on from the failed relationship following the former's cheating scandal with "Snow White & The Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
Both Hollywood stars might have been at the Cannes Film Festival promoting their separate films but they have not been seen together. For Pattinson, even with his life still in the limelight he wishes to avoid it altogether.
"I'm just trying to not be in stupid gossip magazines, basically, and I think the best way to do it is never be photographed ever. As I get older, I just get more and more and more self-conscious about getting photographed. I don't know why. I've done it too many times and now I feel like everyone can see through me," stated Pattinson during a press conference for his film, "Maps to the Stars."
On the other hand, Kristen has her own Cannes film entry in "Sils Maria." So far, the reviews on Stewart's performance have been positive.
"It's really something that you have not seen her in," says Assayas, in a report by The Spec, adding, "She's warm, funny, witty."
For now, only time can tell if the former "Robsten" couple would ever get back together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone