'Robsten' Reunion Reports: Insiders Slam as 'Absurd,' Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Busy with Cannes Films
By Diadem Pambid | May 23, 2014 9:34 AM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might have split for almost a year but that hasn't stopped rumours and reports about their reunion from spreading on the web. According to the latest reports, Stewart had flipped off on Pattinson via voicemail due to his countless conquest. Other reports claim that the "Robsten" couple even met at the Cannes Film Festival. However, sources close to the couple claim such reports are "absurd."
Cast member Robert Pattinson removes his sunglasses as he arrives to attend a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014. REUTERS
Fans of the "Twilight" series continue to hope that RPattz and KStew would rekindle their romance. Yet, such reconciliation would be a long shot from now. Reports continue to fill up tabloids about the "Robsten" couple still very much together. The latest rumour of which involves an angry Stewart leaving messages on Pattinson's voicemail.
"Kristen thinks Rob is hooking up with them purposely to punish her for the way their relationship ended - and she's ticked. She flipped out on his voicemail. There are thousands of girls in L.A. Why does Rob need to hook up with her friends? He's got to stop using her circle as a dating pool," claims an insider to Celebdirty Laundry.
However, sources close to the couple claim such reports are "absurd." Kristen and Robert have obviously moved on from the failed relationship following the former's cheating scandal with "Snow White & The Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
Both Hollywood stars might have been at the Cannes Film Festival promoting their separate films but they have not been seen together. For Pattinson, even with his life still in the limelight he wishes to avoid it altogether.
"I'm just trying to not be in stupid gossip magazines, basically, and I think the best way to do it is never be photographed ever. As I get older, I just get more and more and more self-conscious about getting photographed. I don't know why. I've done it too many times and now I feel like everyone can see through me," stated Pattinson during a press conference for his film, "Maps to the Stars."
On the other hand, Kristen has her own Cannes film entry in "Sils Maria." So far, the reviews on Stewart's performance have been positive.
"It's really something that you have not seen her in," says Assayas, in a report by The Spec, adding, "She's warm, funny, witty."
For now, only time can tell if the former "Robsten" couple would ever get back together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage