'Robsten' Reunion Reports: Insiders Slam as 'Absurd,' Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Busy with Cannes Films
By Diadem Pambid | May 23, 2014 9:34 AM EST
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart might have split for almost a year but that hasn't stopped rumours and reports about their reunion from spreading on the web. According to the latest reports, Stewart had flipped off on Pattinson via voicemail due to his countless conquest. Other reports claim that the "Robsten" couple even met at the Cannes Film Festival. However, sources close to the couple claim such reports are "absurd."
Cast member Robert Pattinson removes his sunglasses as he arrives to attend a photocall for the film "The Rover" out of competition at the 67th Cannes Film Festival in Cannes May 18, 2014. REUTERS
Fans of the "Twilight" series continue to hope that RPattz and KStew would rekindle their romance. Yet, such reconciliation would be a long shot from now. Reports continue to fill up tabloids about the "Robsten" couple still very much together. The latest rumour of which involves an angry Stewart leaving messages on Pattinson's voicemail.
"Kristen thinks Rob is hooking up with them purposely to punish her for the way their relationship ended - and she's ticked. She flipped out on his voicemail. There are thousands of girls in L.A. Why does Rob need to hook up with her friends? He's got to stop using her circle as a dating pool," claims an insider to Celebdirty Laundry.
However, sources close to the couple claim such reports are "absurd." Kristen and Robert have obviously moved on from the failed relationship following the former's cheating scandal with "Snow White & The Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders.
Both Hollywood stars might have been at the Cannes Film Festival promoting their separate films but they have not been seen together. For Pattinson, even with his life still in the limelight he wishes to avoid it altogether.
"I'm just trying to not be in stupid gossip magazines, basically, and I think the best way to do it is never be photographed ever. As I get older, I just get more and more and more self-conscious about getting photographed. I don't know why. I've done it too many times and now I feel like everyone can see through me," stated Pattinson during a press conference for his film, "Maps to the Stars."
On the other hand, Kristen has her own Cannes film entry in "Sils Maria." So far, the reviews on Stewart's performance have been positive.
"It's really something that you have not seen her in," says Assayas, in a report by The Spec, adding, "She's warm, funny, witty."
For now, only time can tell if the former "Robsten" couple would ever get back together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery