Liverpool FC Transfer News: Reds Plotting to Snatch Barcelona Attacker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 22, 2014 10:12 PM EST
Liverpool are reported to be plotting a move for FC Barcelona attacker Pedro, as Brendan Rodgers tries to beef up his squad for a busier campaign next season.
Liverpool are reported to be plotting a move for FC Barcelona's Pedro
The Mirror suggests that the Merseyside outfit have made a "discreet approach" to enquire on the Spanish international's availability, to which Barca responded that they are willing to sell if their asking price is met.
The 26-year-old tallied 15 goals and 10 assists in 37 outings for the Blaugrana and with his contract due to expire in two years, this summer is the perfect time to make a profit out of him.
Pedro is suggested to no longer belong to the Spanish giants' core as he was omitted from being used as a model, along with Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez, in launching of the new Barcelona home kit.
His price-tag is rumoured to be in the region of £22million, and will still be expected to rise or fall depending on his performance in the upcoming World Cup.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar