Liverpool FC Transfer News: Reds Plotting to Snatch Barcelona Attacker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 22, 2014 10:12 PM EST
Liverpool are reported to be plotting a move for FC Barcelona attacker Pedro, as Brendan Rodgers tries to beef up his squad for a busier campaign next season.
Liverpool are reported to be plotting a move for FC Barcelona's Pedro
The Mirror suggests that the Merseyside outfit have made a "discreet approach" to enquire on the Spanish international's availability, to which Barca responded that they are willing to sell if their asking price is met.
The 26-year-old tallied 15 goals and 10 assists in 37 outings for the Blaugrana and with his contract due to expire in two years, this summer is the perfect time to make a profit out of him.
Pedro is suggested to no longer belong to the Spanish giants' core as he was omitted from being used as a model, along with Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez, in launching of the new Barcelona home kit.
His price-tag is rumoured to be in the region of £22million, and will still be expected to rise or fall depending on his performance in the upcoming World Cup.
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- Roger Federer Hailed Swiss Sportsman Of The Year, Beating Stan Wawrinka
- Hoax Alert: Floyd Mayweather Didn’t Die Of Drug Overdose
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’