Liverpool FC Transfer News: Reds Plotting to Snatch Barcelona Attacker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 22, 2014 10:12 PM EST
Liverpool are reported to be plotting a move for FC Barcelona attacker Pedro, as Brendan Rodgers tries to beef up his squad for a busier campaign next season.
Liverpool are reported to be plotting a move for FC Barcelona's Pedro
The Mirror suggests that the Merseyside outfit have made a "discreet approach" to enquire on the Spanish international's availability, to which Barca responded that they are willing to sell if their asking price is met.
The 26-year-old tallied 15 goals and 10 assists in 37 outings for the Blaugrana and with his contract due to expire in two years, this summer is the perfect time to make a profit out of him.
Pedro is suggested to no longer belong to the Spanish giants' core as he was omitted from being used as a model, along with Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez, in launching of the new Barcelona home kit.
His price-tag is rumoured to be in the region of £22million, and will still be expected to rise or fall depending on his performance in the upcoming World Cup.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- WWE Update: Bray Wyatt’s Twitter Post Hints Upcoming Fight With Sting [VIDEO]
- Rafael Nadal Gives Li Na Flowers, A Teary Farewell At Beijing China Open
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report