Liverpool FC Transfer News: Reds Plotting to Snatch Barcelona Attacker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 22, 2014 10:12 PM EST
Liverpool are reported to be plotting a move for FC Barcelona attacker Pedro, as Brendan Rodgers tries to beef up his squad for a busier campaign next season.
Liverpool are reported to be plotting a move for FC Barcelona's Pedro
The Mirror suggests that the Merseyside outfit have made a "discreet approach" to enquire on the Spanish international's availability, to which Barca responded that they are willing to sell if their asking price is met.
The 26-year-old tallied 15 goals and 10 assists in 37 outings for the Blaugrana and with his contract due to expire in two years, this summer is the perfect time to make a profit out of him.
Pedro is suggested to no longer belong to the Spanish giants' core as he was omitted from being used as a model, along with Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez, in launching of the new Barcelona home kit.
His price-tag is rumoured to be in the region of £22million, and will still be expected to rise or fall depending on his performance in the upcoming World Cup.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date