Liverpool FC Transfer News: Reds Plotting to Snatch Barcelona Attacker
By Mark Wayne Eubank | May 22, 2014 10:12 PM EST
Liverpool are reported to be plotting a move for FC Barcelona attacker Pedro, as Brendan Rodgers tries to beef up his squad for a busier campaign next season.
Liverpool are reported to be plotting a move for FC Barcelona's Pedro
The Mirror suggests that the Merseyside outfit have made a "discreet approach" to enquire on the Spanish international's availability, to which Barca responded that they are willing to sell if their asking price is met.
The 26-year-old tallied 15 goals and 10 assists in 37 outings for the Blaugrana and with his contract due to expire in two years, this summer is the perfect time to make a profit out of him.
Pedro is suggested to no longer belong to the Spanish giants' core as he was omitted from being used as a model, along with Cesc Fabregas and Alexis Sanchez, in launching of the new Barcelona home kit.
His price-tag is rumoured to be in the region of £22million, and will still be expected to rise or fall depending on his performance in the upcoming World Cup.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: Spain vs. Iran Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Finland Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Wenger's Take on Falcao and Rabiot
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Blues Striker Fernando Torres Heads To AC Milan
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Signing A Striker Is Still Considered By Wenger
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October