Jay Z and Beyonce's 'Run' Draw Fans to Petition for Real Movie
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 22, 2014 6:07 PM EST
Jay Z and Beyonce fans crave for more as an ongoing petition for a real movie was launched moments after their faux fax movie trailer "Run" was uploaded to YouTube.
The star-studded video clip was a promotional material for the power couple's first ever joint "On The Run" tour. It which includes cameos from A-list movie stars Sean Penn, Don Cheadle, Guillermo Díaz, Emmy Rossum, Jake Gyllenhaal, Blake Lively, Rashida Jones, and Kidada Jones.
The action packed promotional video showed Jay Z and Beyonce as outlaw lovers closing notorious deals, performing heinous crimes, running from authorities, exchanging gun fires, and sharing tender moments inside the hotel room.
At the end of the clip, it contains credits of all the stars and production staff involved instead of Coming Soon which is normally seen in movie trailers.
Fans then turned to Change.org to raise their petition for a real movie from the trailer. It has already secured over 4,500 supporters from Jay Z and Beyonce fans.
The petition reads: "millions of fans across the world became devastated after seeing "coming never" at the end of the exciting and action packed "RUN" trailer. We, the BeyHive and JAY Z fans would love for our two favorite artists to actually make a full length movie based of the trailer"
Why do fans petition for a real Jay Z and Beyonce "On the Run" movie?
"It would most definitely sell millions, it's also casted so perfectly (Don Cheadle, Jake Gyllenhaal, Sean Penn) and most importantly, it would make your fans happy," said the petition.
The petition even implored to the power couple and stated: "We love you B and Jay, you two have to make this happen. Please, the world wants the "ON THE RUN" movie!"
Given the tight schedule of the power couple, it remains to be seen though whether the fans' petition will happen in the near future. Their "On the Run" tour is scheduled to start on June 15 covering 16 cities in United States and Canada. A crowd of 40,000 to 100,000 in each city is expected to arrive during the tour.
In the meantime, Jay Z and Beyonce fans who wished to join the petition for a full length movie of "Run"can visit Change.org.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage