Bruce Jenner Giving Kim Kardashian Away at Her Wedding for the 2nd Time Around
By Riza Ornos | May 22, 2014 5:56 PM EST
Days before Kim Kardashian and fiancé Kanye West will walk down the aisle, stepfather Bruce Jenner was spotted at LAX on Tuesday on his way to Paris for his stepdaughter’s wedding. Even after the divorce from his estranged wife Kris Jenner, Bruce will stand as the father of the bride as he give the reality star away at her wedding this weekend, according to TMZ.
Despite the news that the wedding is not happening in Florence, Italy, Mirror reports that the wedding guests will meet at the French capital for a city tour before jetting off to the wedding location during the weekend.
Happening at a 16th-century fortress in Fort Belvedere in Florence, the wedding of the year is allegedly bringing a Hollywood set at the location. “This is literally going to be Hollywood movie set level,” says a source in an interview with Us Weekly. We are up to our necks with this wedding,' a worker from a local company added. 'The security surrounding this is huge...The organisers let us know day by day what they need.”
Ahead of the wedding, the couple threw a party in Paris at the Chateau Louis XIV and based on reports the pool was filled with special pink water to impress their guests. They even installed a huge air freshening system into the building since it was situated near a major sewage works.
With 200 expected wedding guests, power couple Jay Z and Beyonce, Larsa and Scottie Pippen, Carmelo and La La Anthony, and Kim’s extended family are all set to attended the wedding. Other notable guests include Brittny Gastineau, Serena Williams, Blac Chyna, and Kim's bestie Jonathan Cheban.
Casually dressed for his flight to the City of Lights, the former Olympian was wearing a grey trousers and a top as he covers his long hair with a baseball cap. The Kardashian patriarch was traveling with his other son Brandon and his daughter-in-law Leah Felder.
It seems that nothing could stop the former athlete from going to the wedding even when son Brody Jenner was left furious when his girlfriend for seven months was not invited. “The Keeping Up With The Kardashians” star even took a golf hiatus so he can fly and be with his stepdaughter on her special day, this will be the second time that Bruce will walk Kim down the aisle.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales