HTC One M8 Ace: Reports Reveal HTC’s New Device to Come with Upmarket Specs in Affordable Price-Details
By jaskiran kaur | May 22, 2014 5:41 PM EST
Not too long ago, gadget enthusiasts were introduced to HTC's flagship smart-phone One M8 and now users can expect a cheaper variant of it to hit the markets soon. HTC One M8 Ace is one of the most anticipated rumoured variant of HTC One M8. Recent report reveals what to expect.
Images of HTC One M8 Ace emerged on the internet, recently. Engadget reports, the photo was revealed on Chinese Tech Web site infanr.com, which gave the glimpse at new "affordable" variant of HTC One M8.
The Web site notes that this device will be packed with "high-end specs." Some of the features that it will share with its two-month old One M8 Asian version include 2.5GHz Snapdragon 801 processor and 5-inch 1080p display.
There will be two main differences between the flagship model and this variant. It will come with plastic body, unlike One M8 that is built up with elegant looking metal body. Also, Duo Camera and IR Blaster will not be found on the new edition.
The Web site notes it is not yet known when the phone will make its grand entry in the markets. But it is expected to hit "mainland China first." It is also reported that this isn't a subsequence of Butterfly S.
Furthermore, the new HTC device is said to give competition to Galaxy S5 with "exact same specifications" except in plastic body, according to Ubergizmo.com.
GSM Arena notes, polycarbonate body of HTC One M8 Ace will bring down the cost making its price affordable for the consumers looking for upmarket specs in less price. It is expected to be priced much lower than its flagship HTC One M8 and its competitive models. M8 Ace is expected to cost around CN¥3,000 or $480.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Down Under – Meet The First People To Have The Newest iPhones
- Masayoshi Son Is Japan’s Richest Man As Softbank Shares Surge Ahead Of Alibaba IPO; More Millionaires Among Alibaba Employees On The Way
- Ex-Male Strippers For Rent At $125/Hour To Act As ManServants
- Alibaba Hikes IPO Price Range To $66-$68 From $60-$66
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best