Charlize Theron Lost Over "Game of Therons" in a Game of Charades with Josh Hartnett on "The Tonight Show" [VIDEO]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | May 22, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Jimmy Fallon hosted "Million Ways to Die in the West" star Charlize Theron for a game of charades on "The Tonight Show" last Tuesday, May 20. Fallon, Steve Higgins, and Theron were joined by "Penny Dreadful" star Josh Hartnett, and they divided into two teams to play the lively game.
Cast member Charlize Theron poses at the premiere of "A Million Ways to Die in the West" in Los Angeles, California May 15, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30.
Fallon teamed-up with Hartnett, while Theron partnered with Higgins. Theron was the first one to pick the first title, "Murder, She Wrote," acting out slitting her throat and stabbing someone. Higgins easily guessed the word and scored the first point for their team.
Fallon and Hartnett had a difficult time in their first turn. Fallon picked and acted the title "Private Dancer" by Tina Turner and made some funny clues about it. He even resorted to doing a lap dance in front of Hartnett, but still "The Faculty" star didn't guess the right title. Hartnett's shouting "Dirty Dancing," and "Dancing in the Dark" was still a little far from what Fallon's trying so hard to act out.
As the clock winded down to zero, Fallon was almost close to pointing at his "boys" for Hartnett to guess "private," but the Tonight Show host was aware of the timeslot's audience. "Everyone's too young!" he added, acting like he was crying. "No one remembers that tune," reported NY Daily News.
Higgins and Theron came back with another swift point as the beautiful 38-year-old actress guessed "Wild Horses" in a short amount of time.
Fallon and Hartnett's team however took charge of the game forward as Hartnett acted "Godzilla," which Fallon easily guessed immediately. The game turned into Fallon and Hartnett's favor as the host quickly guessed "Game of Thrones" for the final 10-point (or whoever guesses the word wins the game) round. Theron and Hartnett acted the title together and at the same time.
Fallon was so hyped winning the game while cheering Game of Thrones repeatedly, then shortly changed it to "Game of Theron!," as Charlize Theron did an entertaining participation in the game for everyone.
CREDIT: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate