Charlize Theron Lost Over "Game of Therons" in a Game of Charades with Josh Hartnett on "The Tonight Show" [VIDEO]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | May 22, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Jimmy Fallon hosted "Million Ways to Die in the West" star Charlize Theron for a game of charades on "The Tonight Show" last Tuesday, May 20. Fallon, Steve Higgins, and Theron were joined by "Penny Dreadful" star Josh Hartnett, and they divided into two teams to play the lively game.
Cast member Charlize Theron poses at the premiere of "A Million Ways to Die in the West" in Los Angeles, California May 15, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30.
Fallon teamed-up with Hartnett, while Theron partnered with Higgins. Theron was the first one to pick the first title, "Murder, She Wrote," acting out slitting her throat and stabbing someone. Higgins easily guessed the word and scored the first point for their team.
Fallon and Hartnett had a difficult time in their first turn. Fallon picked and acted the title "Private Dancer" by Tina Turner and made some funny clues about it. He even resorted to doing a lap dance in front of Hartnett, but still "The Faculty" star didn't guess the right title. Hartnett's shouting "Dirty Dancing," and "Dancing in the Dark" was still a little far from what Fallon's trying so hard to act out.
As the clock winded down to zero, Fallon was almost close to pointing at his "boys" for Hartnett to guess "private," but the Tonight Show host was aware of the timeslot's audience. "Everyone's too young!" he added, acting like he was crying. "No one remembers that tune," reported NY Daily News.
Higgins and Theron came back with another swift point as the beautiful 38-year-old actress guessed "Wild Horses" in a short amount of time.
Fallon and Hartnett's team however took charge of the game forward as Hartnett acted "Godzilla," which Fallon easily guessed immediately. The game turned into Fallon and Hartnett's favor as the host quickly guessed "Game of Thrones" for the final 10-point (or whoever guesses the word wins the game) round. Theron and Hartnett acted the title together and at the same time.
Fallon was so hyped winning the game while cheering Game of Thrones repeatedly, then shortly changed it to "Game of Theron!," as Charlize Theron did an entertaining participation in the game for everyone.
CREDIT: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air