Charlize Theron Lost Over "Game of Therons" in a Game of Charades with Josh Hartnett on "The Tonight Show" [VIDEO]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | May 22, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Jimmy Fallon hosted "Million Ways to Die in the West" star Charlize Theron for a game of charades on "The Tonight Show" last Tuesday, May 20. Fallon, Steve Higgins, and Theron were joined by "Penny Dreadful" star Josh Hartnett, and they divided into two teams to play the lively game.
Cast member Charlize Theron poses at the premiere of "A Million Ways to Die in the West" in Los Angeles, California May 15, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30.
Fallon teamed-up with Hartnett, while Theron partnered with Higgins. Theron was the first one to pick the first title, "Murder, She Wrote," acting out slitting her throat and stabbing someone. Higgins easily guessed the word and scored the first point for their team.
Fallon and Hartnett had a difficult time in their first turn. Fallon picked and acted the title "Private Dancer" by Tina Turner and made some funny clues about it. He even resorted to doing a lap dance in front of Hartnett, but still "The Faculty" star didn't guess the right title. Hartnett's shouting "Dirty Dancing," and "Dancing in the Dark" was still a little far from what Fallon's trying so hard to act out.
As the clock winded down to zero, Fallon was almost close to pointing at his "boys" for Hartnett to guess "private," but the Tonight Show host was aware of the timeslot's audience. "Everyone's too young!" he added, acting like he was crying. "No one remembers that tune," reported NY Daily News.
Higgins and Theron came back with another swift point as the beautiful 38-year-old actress guessed "Wild Horses" in a short amount of time.
Fallon and Hartnett's team however took charge of the game forward as Hartnett acted "Godzilla," which Fallon easily guessed immediately. The game turned into Fallon and Hartnett's favor as the host quickly guessed "Game of Thrones" for the final 10-point (or whoever guesses the word wins the game) round. Theron and Hartnett acted the title together and at the same time.
Fallon was so hyped winning the game while cheering Game of Thrones repeatedly, then shortly changed it to "Game of Theron!," as Charlize Theron did an entertaining participation in the game for everyone.
CREDIT: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6