Charlize Theron Lost Over "Game of Therons" in a Game of Charades with Josh Hartnett on "The Tonight Show" [VIDEO]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | May 22, 2014 5:08 PM EST
Jimmy Fallon hosted "Million Ways to Die in the West" star Charlize Theron for a game of charades on "The Tonight Show" last Tuesday, May 20. Fallon, Steve Higgins, and Theron were joined by "Penny Dreadful" star Josh Hartnett, and they divided into two teams to play the lively game.
Cast member Charlize Theron poses at the premiere of "A Million Ways to Die in the West" in Los Angeles, California May 15, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on May 30.
Fallon teamed-up with Hartnett, while Theron partnered with Higgins. Theron was the first one to pick the first title, "Murder, She Wrote," acting out slitting her throat and stabbing someone. Higgins easily guessed the word and scored the first point for their team.
Fallon and Hartnett had a difficult time in their first turn. Fallon picked and acted the title "Private Dancer" by Tina Turner and made some funny clues about it. He even resorted to doing a lap dance in front of Hartnett, but still "The Faculty" star didn't guess the right title. Hartnett's shouting "Dirty Dancing," and "Dancing in the Dark" was still a little far from what Fallon's trying so hard to act out.
As the clock winded down to zero, Fallon was almost close to pointing at his "boys" for Hartnett to guess "private," but the Tonight Show host was aware of the timeslot's audience. "Everyone's too young!" he added, acting like he was crying. "No one remembers that tune," reported NY Daily News.
Higgins and Theron came back with another swift point as the beautiful 38-year-old actress guessed "Wild Horses" in a short amount of time.
Fallon and Hartnett's team however took charge of the game forward as Hartnett acted "Godzilla," which Fallon easily guessed immediately. The game turned into Fallon and Hartnett's favor as the host quickly guessed "Game of Thrones" for the final 10-point (or whoever guesses the word wins the game) round. Theron and Hartnett acted the title together and at the same time.
Fallon was so hyped winning the game while cheering Game of Thrones repeatedly, then shortly changed it to "Game of Theron!," as Charlize Theron did an entertaining participation in the game for everyone.
CREDIT: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon/YouTube
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report